Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

puppymomma4

Re: Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

Post by puppymomma4 »

Stunner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KathyWhite10
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KathyWhite10 »

puppymomma4 wrote:Stunner.
Yikes!!!! What did she do?!?

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Why does she hold on to expired makeup?! It's even embarassing, she has so much crap, she didn't even hit pan on most of those products... I hate people like this, they keep buying stuff similar to what they have and they never finish anything. I think she just embarrased helself with that video, it's so sad to see intact products, she barely even enjoyed them... and she wears makeup everyday!! It's just shocking to me, such a waste.

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

Neia13 wrote:Why does she hold on to expired makeup?! It's even embarassing, she has so much crap, she didn't even hit pan on most of those products... I hate people like this, they keep buying stuff similar to what they have and they never finish anything. I think she just embarrased helself with that video, it's so sad to see intact products, she barely even enjoyed them... and she wears makeup everyday!! It's just shocking to me, such a waste.
I know I would be embarrassed. She's got more makeup than God or bloody Sephora in that closet of hers, I bet. I like makeup just as much as the next one, but I don't need 50+ products of the same dang color to be happy in life. She says she hangs on to it so she refer back to it for dupes or reviews. Well, we can't buy outdated makeup that 10+ years old and I don't care if it's a dupe or not. Throw that crap AWAY, for heavens sake. And, what is up with her thumbnails lately? Every fucking video of hers has a thumbnail of a piss face or some sort of phoney smirk of hers on. It. Just SMILE and try to act like you really love your job, we pay you for it. Emily.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

My God, the Yoda look is so obvious with her hair tucked behind her ears. I only saw the first few minutes so far..will be back later when I am more wake

PS: Apologies to Yoda :(

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

This really captures why her teeth freak me out. They're not really yellowed, but something about them is wrong. They seem so thick and textured and like 12 different colors.

makesthewin
Debater
Debater

Post by makesthewin »

That video. Just -shudders-

I don't know about you ladies, but I like to regularly clean out my collection and throw out things I haven't used in a while - 6months to a year depending on the product. It keeps my collection manageable and allows me to buy things I'd like to try without worrying I might already have something similar.

I don't expect Emily to trim her collection down to something as small as mine (mine fits in one plastic basket!), but I feel like if she started a series of videos where she went through her collection and gradually got rid of things she wasn't using, like PinkSoFoxy, it'd be hugely popular! She would probably get a ton of views and it could even bring in a ton of new viewers to her channel. She's lacking in new content, and I think a collection purge is something that would benefit both her and her channel.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

BabyJane wrote:
This really captures why her teeth freak me out. They're not really yellowed, but something about them is wrong. They seem so thick and textured and like 12 different colors.
They're just crooked enough to get pretty yellow where they meet. And they also angle in at a kind of strange angle, almost a reverse overbite. I think her teeth are more gray than yellow, as well.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I think she's living a big lie about her hoard and will continue to make up excuses to keep it all.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

izzylee23
Learner
Learner

Post by izzylee23 »

So ok, I kept thinking Belle reminded me of something/someone every time I see her (all Emily's videos) and I was talking with my son about toys I played with when I was a tot. Of course this lead to a Google search to show him some pics and when I saw this it hit me...

Belle reminds me so much of a lil Monchichi!! I think she's cute but in the sense that, as my Dad would say "she's so ugly, she's cute", just like this lil thumb sucking monkey. The ears. Lol.

I totally thought Emily had been reading here too (as someone also seemed to hint at few posts back) when she suddenly posted a video showcasing her nasty ass old make up. "See I HAVE to keep all this for reference and nostalgia!!" As much stuff as she has, she should just take pictures and catalog them or something for "reference" and throw all that nasty crap away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

^^^

That thing is way cuter than Belle, but I can for sure see it.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Okay I said this when she did the Shop My Stash video, which I guess is somewhat popular. But now throwback thursday with make up? She copied HollieEatsLipstick!! At least give her a shoutout credit. Taking her idea and getting 5x the views.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

BabyJane wrote:
I know what you mean. Her teeth are weird. Some are too white, like they were overbleached, and they're pointy and just unattractive. I'm surprised that someone who is pretty and takes a lot of care with her appearance has never done anything to improve them.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I'm not surprised. Look at her heinous skincare and what it's done to her: hello LINES under her eyes!!!! IMO, they're pretty terrible for someone her age. So, it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't drop thousands on braces she needs when she could squander it at the drugstore on more shitty products for her hoard and declining channel.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

madaronincheese wrote:Okay I said this when she did the Shop My Stash video, which I guess is somewhat popular. But now throwback thursday with make up? She copied HollieEatsLipstick!! At least give her a shoutout credit. Taking her idea and getting 5x the views.
I would guess she's copying Kristen Gehm because they are friends and Gehm has been doing Throwback Thursdays for a long time.

Are we due for a new thread? Do we want a funny thread title like other gurus have?

EmilyNoIWontThrowitAway83?
EmilyNoImNotFairSkinned83?

Thoughts?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

EmilyCocoaBeanNoel83
EmilyRoastedChestnut83
EmilyToastedAlmond83
EmilyThreeConcealers83
EmilyCreamyShades83
EmilyBerryToned83

magnetic_closure
Stalker
Stalker

Post by magnetic_closure »

EmSmallStippleBrush83.

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

Haha we should start a thread just to list thread names.

Mariner_Star79
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariner_Star79 »

Lol! I vote Emily Cocoa Bean! Lol :rofl:

matte
Debater
Debater