College Essays Proofreading

ASunnyDay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

College Essays Proofreading

Post by ASunnyDay »

I was wondering if anyone would proofread what I have so far in my essay. The only teacher in my school that I know would do it right is swamped with other students' college stuff. I will PM it to you, I just need proofreading ASAP!

Or suggest any websites where other people can proofread. I don't want to post it on a forum like essayforum.com. I want to send it to people that will offer.

VeronicaSawyer

Re: College Essays Proofreading

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I'll gladly proof it for you! Copy editing is lyfe, hahaha

Also if you PM it to me, it would be helpful if you say where you're applying, if this is for the common app, what question you're responding to, what your goals with the essay are, etc etc etc

For reference I am currently a sophomore at Columbia, but I still recall the dreaded college application process very well ;P

ASunnyDay
Talker
Talker

Post by ASunnyDay »

Omg you're a life saver! I ended up giving my first essay to the teacher who is swamped because I thought no one would reply to this thread haha but my more personal essay, I will send it to you as soon as I get it done so either today or tomorrow :D thank you so much!

Marco21
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Marco21 »

Thank you very much for the information, I have been looking for similar resources for writing essays for a long time. The session will start soon and it will be hard for me. So I will have free time on business

Jk123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jk123 »

Being a professional in teaching department, I only can suggest you that you please take help from an expert. otherwise the issue of proof reading has a major negative impact of academic scoring.

Return to “Education”