Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

AnonFlux
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Post by AnonFlux »

Hey Maureen I've always wanted to know, what do you think of this video?

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by AnonFlux on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stunning
Informer
Informer

Post by Stunning »

Slurpee wrote:in all seriousness, when you get the craigslist mattress, go buy one of the things you zip around the mattress so bed bugs dont happen (walmart sells them, so does target and amazon - very inexpensive) . Cause if you guys get them, you'll be even more fucked and will have to buy almost new everything.
This. It's much cheaper to buy a more expensive, new mattress than to have someone come in and get rid of them for you. It'll cost thousands of dollars plus it's a huge, huge hassle. Not worth it!

brangelina
Learner
Learner

Post by brangelina »

James is probably using his other facebook account to meet girls. 8-)

#FreeNate2014

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

brangelina wrote:James is probably using his other facebook account to meet girls. 8-)

That's his old account. You can find the new account he's talking about just by searching his name lol

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

I won't go into details, but James has a third fb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForeverFrankfurter
Debater
Debater

Post by ForeverFrankfurter »

the poem footsteps goes through my mind right now

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

I have yet to catch up from last night, but I wanted to post this...her wowwww fiyahhhh video is my favorite ever. I think i've watched it like 300 times. But that look James gives her, then walks away...again.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Wtf does she film on, seriously. What phone do you have, maureen? I'm not even joking or mocking, i genuinely want to know haha I'D LAHV TO KNOW.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

I like how James hardly ever interacts with Maureen on facebook anymore, and has like 3 profiles, and wonders if Elizabeth will ever forgive him. There's a hell of a lot of disinterest going on there, but Momo is blind to it, just like she was blind to her brother's need for a proper bed. But Maureen still wants to get married to oneup Kai. Or course, Maureen doesn't actually want to get married; she just wants Madd to finally see how much better she is than Kai and come back. That's pretty obvious from the "unlike some people" comparisons she keeps making and posting his old texts on youtube after he had gotten married to Kai, and posting his old videos on youtube now. And following him around Walmart.
GoombaHughes wrote:
McQueen. wrote:And a brand new one would've only been $50 more since you're trying to blow through your fraudulent money. You bought yourself a brand new bed ffs. You are worse than Kai, Maureen Elizabeth Lewis.
So she buys him a disgusting USED mattress for $100!!! from Craigslist. How gross. She could have bought a BRAND NEW BUG FREE bed WITH A FRAME delivered FREE from Walmart for $100! .....what an idiot.

Well, momo, you really did one-up kai with this one. Congreats! ..YOU ARE MORE STUPID. :roll:
Maureen is TOO GOOD to shop at WalMart though, remember? She made a tl;dr about how her microwave was broken a few months ago, and walmart had a cheap replacement, but she ~*~refused~*~ to go there (unless it's the one Madd works at and she's stalking Madd, I dunno). Because she can afford to be picky. I guess.

buynateabed
Learner
Learner

Post by buynateabed »

Maybe homer doesn't want to marry Momo because he realised he loved Marge and wanted to try again for the kids.

Please don't breed Momo, no one needs to see that.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Post by blahness »

So I live in maryland also and in this state we have a case search where you can look up anyone so I looked up james and im pretty sure this is him. He always looked around 33 or so lol so if this is him he has a theft charge and it's still open plus 2-3 parking or speeding tickets but that's it I don't understand the charge but I can see its some kinda theft charge again IF it is him... Image

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

I guess wow momo.... James can just steal a new bed for Nate.
WrestlerX1 wrote:
zombiekhaod wrote:Mooreen. Just so we're Clear, you're going to sleep on the craigslist bed and Nate gets the double that he has been sleeping on, right?
That was the plan, but the only problem is the bed he has been sleeping on is in my room, so I am not sure if I can move it to the other room for him to sleep on it. Also I don't want to attempt to move it to the other room until I know for sure that the person is coming tomorrow to deliver the one that they said they would.
And this, does it matter if you switch rooms? It's not like there are a lot of things to move.

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

You know what, I'm really mad you bought him a used bed anyway, Maureen. I can't understand why someone who constantly talks about the 14k in her bank wouldn't be able to spend a little more than $100 for a bed that DOESN'T have bodily fluids and bedbugs all on it. I hope for Nate's sake you buy some sort of mattress protector. The amount of that nasty used mattress and a mattress protecter is equivalent to the price of brand new clean mattress.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

He really doesn't want to marry you, and has tried to use every excuse possible to get rid of you. How hard is it to take a hint, Maureen? Maybe he just stuck around for the free sex, tbh. Who else would want him?

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

blahness wrote:So I live in maryland also and in this state we have a case search where you can look up anyone so I looked up james and im pretty sure this is him. He always looked around 33 or so lol so if this is him he has a theft charge and it's still open plus 2-3 parking or speeding tickets but that's it I don't understand the charge but I can see its some kinda theft charge again IF it is him... Image

Its him. Someone found his charges earlier this thread or last thread, idr. but yeah he's a gem, mo.

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

Honestly I don't know what the fuck you people want from her. You bitched about a bed, she got a bed. Jfc You people are hard to please. What more could you possibly want from her for Nate? A bed bug free bed? A clean apartment? A not psycho caretaker? Goddamn. You people ask too much of her. She obviously has cancer and her relationship is falling apart. Stop focusing so much on Nate. He's clearly fine. It's Momo that needs all the attention you bunch of whackos.

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

omg peesawrawls I was so annoyed for a second and then once it hit me, I nearly cried laughing. :tu:

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I hope Nate shits on your bed, Momo.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

skunkrock
Learner
Learner

Post by skunkrock »

dazzle wrote:I hope Nate shits on your bed, Momo.

But then she will just steal the half assed one she got off craigslist from him :(

lrnzzz
Talker
Talker

Post by lrnzzz »

Here comes the bride, eyes glazed and wide...

Return to “Wrestler X”