soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Post by soconfused »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:Got a call today from the Social Security Administration. They had lots and lots of questions and explained that someone from Adult Protective Services will be calling me since I made it clear that I feel that in addition to scamming SSI for money she doesn't need when she has $14k of her own money that she could of used to live as opposed to tax payer money MoMo is 1) embezzling Nate's money and 2) neglecting him

MoMo "it's going down I'm yelling timber!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First of all nobody got a call back about anything. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. This whole thing is just to get a rise out of me, but you know what? It won't work. The fact is if there was really anything going on they would contact ME directly, not some stranger online who is supposedly making a claim that they don't even know what they are talking about. Nobody can just make up crap about anyone and expect them to believe it without any solid evidence, and if you believe that then you are even more stupid than Kailyn. I have said it before and I will say it again, I use the money that my brother gets for HIM, to pay his bills and let him buy the things that he wants to buy. Yes I do also use my own money to pay bills as well, but for instance he has life insurance and I use his to pay for that. I am not going to continue to sit here and explain this to you, as it is just beyond ridiculous. I just know that none of what has been said here contains any validity, and I refuse to believe it unless there is any evidence to the contrary.
momo, you're delusional. like i said, they contacted me, too, for more info. it's how they determine if is a real report or not. that's two of us now that they've followed up on. they'll contact you once they've gathered their info, before you have time to delete all the shit you've been posting as proof. it's YOU that's admitted to all of this that has caused up to file the fraud reports. that's not making up crap, momo, that's reporting the facts as you claim them.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:Got a call today from the Social Security Administration. They had lots and lots of questions and explained that someone from Adult Protective Services will be calling me since I made it clear that I feel that in addition to scamming SSI for money she doesn't need when she has $14k of her own money that she could of used to live as opposed to tax payer money MoMo is 1) embezzling Nate's money and 2) neglecting him

First of all nobody got a call back about anything. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. This whole thing is just to get a rise out of me, but you know what? It won't work. The fact is if there was really anything going on they would contact ME directly, not some stranger online who is supposedly making a claim that they don't even know what they are talking about. Nobody can just make up crap about anyone and expect them to believe it without any solid evidence, and if you believe that then you are even more stupid than Kailyn. I have said it before and I will say it again, I use the money that my brother gets for HIM, to pay his bills and let him buy the things that he wants to buy. Yes I do also use my own money to pay bills as well, but for instance he has life insurance and I use his to pay for that. I am not going to continue to sit here and explain this to you, as it is just beyond ridiculous. I just know that none of what has been said here contains any validity, and I refuse to believe it unless there is any evidence to the contrary.
Oh look y'all MoMo somehow knows the calls I get and don't get on my personal cell phone! Hilarious. MoMo do you work for the CIA or Homeland Security? How you know who is calling me? MoMo they called whether you want to believe that or not. Many of us on here filed a report because of what you have said and done (with video evidence even!). I assume because they asked if I treated you they saw that I am a licensed mental health professional and took my report very seriously. You are not the first person I have reported and sadly won't be the last.

I don't have to supply you with proof. I didn't have to supply the SSA with proof either I just pointed them in the direction of GG and your own FB where you talked about getting a house etc. Glad you think it's beyond ridiculous as you are ridiculous and if you aren't a joke you just may be the saddest most pathetic person ever. Please get help!

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

Thank you @soconfused. You said that perfectly. They gather the evidence then contact you to tell you that you are fucked. I am sure they already took screenshots and have saved everything MoMo posted especially her saying they cannot and will not take her money from her since it is hers (no hon you owe SSI back all those months you had over $2k In the bank and it can and will come out of "your own" money). MoMo really seems to have no idea how SSI works which is surprising given how she went to collage (Allie reference for those that don't know).

ForeverFrankfurter
Debater
Debater

Post by ForeverFrankfurter »

WrestlerX1 wrote:

Can't tell if trolling or really doesn't know that repeated diary entries on a public forum are "evidence."

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

Maureen's mugshot will be my next avatar picture

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

WrestlerX1 wrote:

Actually Momo, when they receive MULTIPLE reports that are all pretty much saying the same thing, they will investigate it.

You fucked up. And now you're pissed.

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

How are you going to make ends meet without your SSI? Besides stealing your brothers money

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

WrestlerX1 wrote:So I just thought I would announce that I just called my case worker, who by the way already knows about my situation, and explained to her that there are people online making threats and harassing me. I also took screenshots of everything that was said here in that regard. She basically said if anything they would stop giving me SSI if I was over the asset limit, and as well if I get married, as I was already aware. I also talked to another lady before who has since stopped working for social services, and she basically said the same thing. In any case, she as well as everyone else that I talk to is very aware that I am not "abusing" my brother or doing anything that would result in anything other than what I have described. They all know exactly what is going on, and they are the ones who will inform me if there is anything that I need to be concerned about, not some stranger on the internet that I don't even know. So why don't you just keep your mouth shut and let me handle this, since you clearly have no idea what is going on or what you are talking about?
Momo no one is bothering with you. Just go off and fo something else with your time.

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

And this children is why you don't use the Internet as a diary. especially a gossip forum that has nothing to do with you to begin with so it draws more attention to your crazy ass when you're constantly criminalizing yourself.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

I can't stop laughing

If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

SUMMERTIMESADNESS
Informer
Informer

Post by SUMMERTIMESADNESS »

I read the Kailyn thread because I think bad makeup is hilarious and somehow I stumbled into this thread and....wtf is going on in here? Who are these people and are you guys ok? lol this seems like it should be taken to another place or maybe not even happen haha
Image Image

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

WrestlerX1 wrote:So I just thought I would announce that I just called my case worker, who by the way already knows about my situation, and explained to her that there are people online making threats and harassing me. I also took screenshots of everything that was said here in that regard. She basically said if anything they would stop giving me SSI if I was over the asset limit, and as well if I get married, as I was already aware. I also talked to another lady before who has since stopped working for social services, and she basically said the same thing. In any case, she as well as everyone else that I talk to is very aware that I am not "abusing" my brother or doing anything that would result in anything other than what I have described. They all know exactly what is going on, and they are the ones who will inform me if there is anything that I need to be concerned about, not some stranger on the internet that I don't even know. So why don't you just keep your mouth shut and let me handle this, since you clearly have no idea what is going on or what you are talking about?
No. You claim to have committed fraud. It's not harassment when we're doing the right thing and reporting it.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

makeupgirlie847 wrote:
pinkaquarius wrote:Maureen is shitting herself right now
I hope she realizes how serious this is. It's not about being mean to MoMo but it is about me caring about Nate and caring that I work with people who need SSI desperately and cannot get it because of people like MoMo!

MoMo you said no one here a therapist? Well I am (licensed clinical psychologist) and I diagnosed you as bat shit crazy awhile ago and urged you to get help. Why won't you do that? Your life could be so fulfilling but it won't be because of you! It's obvious the heinous abuse you suffered left you promiscuous and jumping on every dick around, but in the end that won't make you happy. You have to get help so you can revalue yourself and know that these white whales and stealing from your brother and not working are not the keys to happiness.

Honestly I don't think Maureen is crazy. I think all this tangential written speech is the result of her Autism. I know it seems like crazy ramblings but it's actually very common in those with Asperger's. Typical autistic behaviour

Stunning
Informer
Informer

Post by Stunning »

makeupgirlie847 wrote:
I hope she realizes how serious this is. It's not about being mean to MoMo but it is about me caring about Nate and caring that I work with people who need SSI desperately and cannot get it because of people like MoMo!

MoMo you said no one here a therapist? Well I am (licensed clinical psychologist) and I diagnosed you as bat shit crazy awhile ago and urged you to get help. Why won't you do that? Your life could be so fulfilling but it won't be because of you! It's obvious the heinous abuse you suffered left you promiscuous and jumping on every dick around, but in the end that won't make you happy. You have to get help so you can revalue yourself and know that these white whales and stealing from your brother and not working are not the keys to happiness.

What did you diagnose her as? Thanks!

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maureen isn't amusing anymore. She's actually a little scary.

RunawayTrain
Informer
Informer

Post by RunawayTrain »

Shit is going to go down from now on

I guess wow neat
Talker
Talker

Post by I guess wow neat »

Bi-winning wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:

Honestly I don't think Maureen is crazy. I think all this tangential written speech is the result of her Autism. I know it seems like crazy ramblings but it's actually very common in those with Asperger's. Typical autistic behaviour
Maureen is that you? getting the paypawook weady awe yew?

She wasn't diagnosed with autism. According to her yahoo answers crap, she SELF diagnosed herself and stated so.. Since I didn't bookmark it, when I find it again in one of her bazillion yahoo answers accts. I'll post up a screen shot.

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

I guess wow neat. How is the Craigslist bed working out for you? (assuming that you didn't keep your bed and give the nasty Craigslist one to Nate)

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Nah you have to pay that shit back.

It's hilarious how she's too dumb to understand that they can backtrack your bank account movements.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BITCHES GOTS TO LEARN

Return to “Wrestler X”