General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Post by theone »

Lisa was really rockin' the Endora-look in her latest video. :?

Bimbo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bimbo »

I think Lisa is around 40 years old. Google Christie Brinkley who has her coloring but is 60 years old.
Lisa looks way older than Christie. Christie doesn't use half of what Lisa uses in her chemical arsenal to look younger.
Lisa needs to change her makeup and hairstyle and clothes. Lisa needs a makeover to look better. She is depressing. Can you imagine what she can do with her looks if she used her money differently. I would love to give her a makeover.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

I asked a guy how old he thought Lisa was. He said 37

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I'm pretty sure Lisa is either 43 or 44. Her first video was 5-6 years ago and in it she says she's 38. In any case my question is when is she going to retire the winged liner? This is just my opinion but I don't think you ought to be winging your liner much past 30, 35 at the latest if you're quite youthful looking. To me it looks absolutely ridiculous on her. I know her deal is copying celebrities and Youtubers 15-20 years younger, but my God, can she not modify the look to suit her mature face?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

JaJa wrote:I asked a guy how old he thought Lisa was. He said 37
typical guy answer lol.

i actually think she looks her age. some people seem to have intense hate for her, which i think is silly, but i think that makes people just exaggerate their opinions of her.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

fridayhaulyall wrote:
typical guy answer lol.

i actually think she looks her age. some people seem to have intense hate for her, which i think is silly, but i think that makes people just exaggerate their opinions of her.
That's how I feel about Marnie

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

I think it is soooo sloppy and gross, that Lisa wears filthy Jeans! Look at her instagram photo from 4 days ago with the hand shot near her crotch showing her Hitchcock ring. The pants have several gross brown drops on the left leg. Anyone also notice her "shop my store" page? I am sorry but it looks like someone has Nasty Brown Hershey kisses smear near her left ass cheek! Do we not not know how to wipe?????? Gross!!!!!

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

JaJa wrote:
fridayhaulyall wrote:
typical guy answer lol.

She's 41
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Glamour girl wrote:I think it is soooo sloppy and gross, that Lisa wears filthy Jeans! Look at her instagram photo from 4 days ago with the hand shot near her crotch showing her Hitchcock ring. The pants have several gross brown drops on the left leg. Anyone also notice her "shop my store" page? I am sorry but it looks like someone has Nasty Brown Hershey kisses smear near her left ass cheek! Do we not not know how to wipe?????? Gross!!!!!
You must be new. Those are $300 jeans that are MEANT to look dirty. They come that way.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

And she's not 41.. She's 44-45

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

VanessaVanity wrote:
JaJa wrote:
fridayhaulyall wrote:[quote="JaJaasked a guy how old he thought Lisa was. He said 37

typical guy answer lol.

She's 41
I'm not talking about Marnie's age

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

JaJa wrote:
Glamour girl wrote:I think it is soooo sloppy and gross, that Lisa wears filthy Jeans! Look at her instagram photo from 4 days ago with the hand shot near her crotch showing her Hitchcock ring. The pants have several gross brown drops on the left leg. Anyone also notice her "shop my store" page? I am sorry but it looks like someone has Nasty Brown Hershey kisses smear near her left ass cheek! Do we not not know how to wipe?????? Gross!!!!!
You must be new. Those are $300 jeans that are MEANT to look dirty. They come that way.
Wow! $300 Jeans that have brown stains! Thats a new one! Loa! What will they think of next??????????

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

I must have missed the conversation where the $300 jeans were discussed as meaning to be that way. Perhaps because I am new :) ?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

JaJa wrote:HAHAHAHA!!!!

Lisa's title for today's video "I love it"

She must read here!!!
I noticed that too!

Hi Lisa!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I think Lisa's look is very dated. This week's haul is pretty much the same as every week. She really doesn't venture out of her comfort zone at all. The new t-shirt, same as most of her old t-shirts. Her new boots and shoes, the same. Her looks don't vary much at all.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I took about a year off from Lisa. When you step away from the side show for that length of time, reentering the circus is a trip! The ringmaster's lunacy is all the more obvious. I have NEVER in my life encountered another human being who is so completely self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain and materialistic. She is totally off the deep end!

MAYBE a week or two out of the year could I spend like that on myself (holidays, birthdays, vacations, a little pick me up...) but to shop that ferociously and consistently for such a length of time?! She needs serious help. Her illness is beyond a hobby or excuse to earn a living on the side. There's no way she's profitable- even with the vicious reselling cycle of her's. I love makeup and fashion more than most women. I work in the industry. I have a pretty high tolerance for spending on things we don't realllly need. This is not normal. And for a woman with no real social life or career? Yet she has a family with small children? It's sickening!

She should be ashamed of herself!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Apparently our favorite edgy fashion queen has never heard the words, albeit and resveratrol ..... :?

Return to “LisaLisaD1”