General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Post by Moonpie »

Lisa definitely reads here.lol. Everything you ladies mentioned was in her video. " I just love it." WellTaylored's haul, the Russian girl.

She also used just about every mispronunciation that is laughed about here. Her video was like an homage to GuruGossip :lol:

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

chance86 wrote:I took about a year off from Lisa. When you step away from the side show for that length of time, reentering the circus is a trip! The ringmaster's lunacy is all the more obvious. I have NEVER in my life encountered another human being who is so completely self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain and materialistic. She is totally off the deep end!

MAYBE a week or two out of the year could I spend like that on myself (holidays, birthdays, vacations, a little pick me up...) but to shop that ferociously and consistently for such a length of time?! She needs serious help. Her illness is beyond a hobby or excuse to earn a living on the side. There's no way she's profitable- even with the vicious reselling cycle of her's. I love makeup and fashion more than most women. I work in the industry. I have a pretty high tolerance for spending on things we don't realllly need. This is not normal. And for a woman with no real social life or career? Yet she has a family with small children? It's sickening!

She should be ashamed of herself!
I couldn't agree more. It makes my stomach hurt a little sometimes when I try and calculate what she spends in a week. If I had that kind of sickness I'd hide it, not proudly broadcast it on the Internet. She has no shame, how does she justify this in her own mind?

Once I suggested that she couldn't possibly appreciate what she has because it's so swiftly replaced with the next shiny new thing. Of course her fans pounced on me like rabid dogs. Someone even said "Lisa works HARD, she deserves these things!" Work? What work? Maintaining her little resale shop?

I also suggested she do giveaways and Lisa actually had the nerve to lie and say "I used to, but people complained and no one liked what I gave to them" Um yeah no. That never happened.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Actually, yes, she DID used to do giveaways.

Seriously, are you new here?

bakedsundoll4myfupa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bakedsundoll4myfupa »

JaJa wrote:I asked a guy how old he thought Lisa was. He said 37
I thought it was funny when I saw what you said JaJa, I was just watching a D1 video and asked my husband how old he thought she was and he said almost 50. I asked him why he thought she looked 50 and he said "because she looks really old" lol.
I don't think she looks all that bad but have you guys seen her from the side?? Good lawd. She looks like she should be in the movie Hocus Pocus when she looks to the side

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

JaJa wrote:Actually, yes, she DID used to do giveaways.

Jaja before you jump anyone's throat, I think she means the excuse for stopping the couple of giveaways Lisa did. That's all. They were a few and I beleve she even sent used stuff. C**p.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

bakedsundoll4myfupa wrote:
JaJa wrote:I asked a guy how old he thought Lisa was. He said 37
I thought it was funny when I saw what you said JaJa, I was just watching a D1 video and asked my husband how old he thought she was and he said almost 50. I asked him why he thought she looked 50 and he said "because she looks really old" lol.
I don't think she looks all that bad but have you guys seen her from the side?? Good lawd. She looks like she should be in the movie Hocus Pocus when she looks to the side
JaJa you must be joking, no one on earth would ever think Lisa is 37 :rofl: you are just making stuff up girl. And why would you ask some guy how old he thinks Lisa is? Like, is it that important a matter? :roll:

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

No lies.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

I knew Lisa would be all over the Russian gal. I quickly checked out her channel. Her lips alone will send Lisa straight to the med spa for more plumping! ;) I remember Lisa saying that mean comments about her spending make her shop more and spend more. If she does read here then I guess we're helping her with her insane shopping addiction.

JaJa is right-her new boots are Peter Pan all the way. They look so silly. They age her!

I think Lisa looks great for her age.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

JaJa wrote:Actually, yes, she DID used to do giveaways.

Yep. Joined a few weeks ago. Didn't know I was required to have watched Lisa's entire catalog to post here.

My comment was doubting that anyone complained that they didn't like what she gave away, not that she did giveaways.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Jaja before you jump anyone's throat, I think she means the excuse for stopping the couple of giveaways Lisa did. That's all. They were a few and I beleve she even sent used stuff. C**p.[/quote]

Thanks. That is what I meant.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “LisaLisaD1”