The infamous Butler boob jobs.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The infamous Butler boob jobs.

Post by peachesnoranges »

horatio wrote:Didn't someone once post in the Shaytards thread that when C+S were on this 'vacation' they happened to mention the area or hotel they were in. The poster was from nearby and at the time thought it a strange place to go on holiday as it wasn't a particularly interesting area. However, during one of the later discussions about the boob job and phony vacation ('Colette Butler and the boob job and phony vacation'-great name for a trashy book) on the Shaytards thread, they looked up the hotel again and found out it was right next door to a cosmetic surgery place. Anyone remember this?? Can the original poster confirm with details?
You're right. It's somewhere in one of those threads. If only the search feature worked.

crossfate1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by crossfate1 »

Hello,

This is my first time posting but been lurking for a while now. So Carlie finally admitted it to an extent that she did get a boob job.

PeachyKeen
Learner
Learner

Post by PeachyKeen »

They all lived in LA. Not having breast implants in LA makes you the odd one. Colette puts a lot of effort into her appearance. It takes a lot to maintain long hair and keep it healthy/silky. So what of her behavior makes you believe she isn't vain enough to get a breast augmentation? I know they're mormon, but they aren't perfect mormons clearly.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Post by PenelopeG »

PeachyKeen wrote:They all lived in LA. Not having breast implants in LA makes you the odd one. Colette puts a lot of effort into her appearance. It takes a lot to maintain long hair and keep it healthy/silky. So what of her behavior makes you believe she isn't vain enough to get a breast augmentation? I know they're mormon, but they aren't perfect mormons clearly.

First of all that is such a generalizing statement that is far from true. Not everyone here in LA is plastic, I actually only know 1 or 2 people with fake boobs out of like over 100 friends and family. Not everyone here gets plastic surgery and that's kind of an ignorant comment.

And second I have the exact same hair type as her and it really is easy hair. I literally don't do anything but wash it and that's it. The reason straight hair like that is not as damaged is because we don't have to blow dry or use straighteners or any hot tools everyday, the hair is naturally nice.

Colette 100% has implants but I'm sure it's because she nursed 4 kids and her boobs must have been deflated. Or what if she has tumors she had to get removed, breast cancer runs in her family, that can leave her lumpy or uneven and she just wanted to fill them out. I've been through the same. I know she didn't get them because she is vain, she obviously hates showing them off.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

There's nothing mormon that's against plastic surgery, actually its quite common amongst mormons.

Colette definitely did not have a mastectomy or any tumours removed because she breast fed Dax on both sides.

katesmcgates
Learner
Learner

Post by katesmcgates »

bluetiger wrote:
Ariadne wrote:Thanks Kris!!!

I am going to quote both posts linked just for easy reference here
an0n wrote:In no way do I think its a problem that she had them done (hey if I have 4 kids I'd probably want them too) or that she didn't address it in the vlogs but there's no doubt about it that she has had a boob job. Also if I remember correctly from the original thread apparently its pretty common among mormons and isn't an issue with their religion. About it being a mastectomy I don't think it is because she knew she wasn't done having kids and I don't think her downtime was long enough as recovery from the mastectomy then the augmentation would be so much longer than just an augmentation which only has you out for a few days.

At this point in time the Shaytards are on vacation in Salt Lake City (where plastic surgery would be so much cheaper than in LA).

August 10, 2011

Shay explains that he and MT need a little vacation and that the kids are with family. Also that the videos will be on hold/one-takers for the next few days so they can take some time to themselves.

August 11, 2011

One take video where MT is filming Shay working out, we never see her.

August 12, 2011

Shay says MT is napping, talks for a bit then puts in some old/found footage because they're still on "vacation" and relaxing.

August 13, 2011

The family is back together and at the airport headed to Idaho (? I lost track exactly but they end up in a hotel somewhere). We only get a brief glimpse of Colette and she's wearing an oversized men's t-shirt

August 14, 2011

We only get a glimpse of MT's body an a very quick shot of just her head. She also doesn't go in the pool.

August 15, 2011

We see more of MT, but she's always wearing baggy clothes and often covering her boobs. And although Colette doesn't wear tight clothes normally she does wear fitted stuff. Also everyone is in very summery clothes and she keeps the hoodie on. She again doesn't go in the pool.

August 16, 2011

Shay has all kids out of the house to play at 8:30am. We don't know for sure why but I'd imagine its to let MT rest cause that's not typical for them. MT is still wearing baggy shirts and it really looks like she has bigger boobs.

August 17, 2011

ST is carrying MT's purse. When Shay teases him about it he says "I'm holding this for her cause she has a hurt back" and Shay very very quickly pans away and calls the girls over. There's also a good body shot as Shay pans down when complementing her but its too hard to screen cap. 5:40ish

MT is sitting up in bed with a lot of support from pillows and blankets pulled up to her armpits and has advil and some sort of prescription meds on her bedside table that Shay calls "mommy's freaking valium drugs that she takes".

That's all I have time to look up but I have to say it was really fun to go back and watch some of the old ones and man RT was such a cutie.
I am not saying the girls didn't get the surgery done, as I've ALWAYS wondered and been suspicious about this since I began watching the Shaytards 6 years ago. However, just from hearing about people's experiences with boob jobs, there would be no way that Colette would even be able to walk farther than from the bed to the bathroom if she had, had a surgery a couple days prior. It is a serious, serious surgery involved with lots of pain, putting you on bed rest for WEEKS. If I am being honest, I think Colette's boob situation is just a case of breast feeding, as apparently pregnancy and breast feeding can change your body drastically. However... I am pretty confident that the same doesn't go for Carlie. But I have also heard your boobs deflate after pregnancy and breast feeding, so I mean I don't blame them for wanting to get reconstruction if they went through with it!

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

katesmcgates wrote: I am not saying the girls didn't get the surgery done, as I've ALWAYS wondered and been suspicious about this since I began watching the Shaytards 6 years ago. However, just from hearing about people's experiences with boob jobs, there would be no way that Colette would even be able to walk farther than from the bed to the bathroom if she had, had a surgery a couple days prior. It is a serious, serious surgery involved with lots of pain, putting you on bed rest for WEEKS. If I am being honest, I think Colette's boob situation is just a case of breast feeding, as apparently pregnancy and breast feeding can change your body drastically. However... I am pretty confident that the same doesn't go for Carlie. But I have also heard your boobs deflate after pregnancy and breast feeding, so I mean I don't blame them for wanting to get reconstruction if they went through with it!
Bed rest for weeks? LMaO the surgery is NOT that serious. Most plastic surgeons will recommend resting for a week.

katesmcgates
Learner
Learner

Post by katesmcgates »

Bed rest for weeks? LMaO the surgery is NOT that serious. Most plastic surgeons will recommend resting for a week.
Yeah haha, you're probably right actually about that part. I am going off of Gigi Gorgeous' video about her surgery which she obviously is a little bit dramatic about her stories, so probably not the best representation. I guess for me, this would be a pretty big deal to get a boob job, so I am also going off that as well. But I think you get my main point!

NarcisissticQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by NarcisissticQueen »

Ya Gigi got hers done and i think she said she only rested for like 4 days i think.
moment of silence for all my wasted potential

iPaulaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iPaulaa »

an0n wrote:That photo but there's definitely something under the shirt cause it doesn't match the neck line of the tank top.
Okay, I'm not saying she didn't have a boobjob because I really don't know, but the white that's showing is from her 'Mormon Underwear' (temple garments)
Shay is actually seen in his, in one of the earlier vlogs. I believe he was sleeping on the couch and others filmed him in it. Could also be in one of his fellow youtubers vlogs, I can't remember.
He also talked about it briefly in the podcast of Rhett & Link (earbiscuits)

smellycat801
Stalker
Stalker

Post by smellycat801 »

an0n wrote:From the other thread but I want to put it in here cause people seem regularly shocked that molly mormon Colette would get them done for just vanity reasons.
interrobang wrote:ill just come on and say really quick, I've explained this before, as I grew up in the church, but boob jobs are very common amongst mormon women, especially wives. basically women are kind of pressured into looking good for their husbands, its a pretty misogynistic environment. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if shay was the one who pressured her into getting them done. Anyway, I personally think she looks great now.
Also if you google about mormons getting plastic surgery you'll see its super common and has made Utah a hub for plastic surgery.
I also grew up Mormon and agree with this 100%

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

Didn't Carl make a indirect joke about it on Thanksgiving a few years back?Carlie was saying she didn't like stuffing and he said something about her being stuffed.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

Knightchaser27 wrote:Didn't Carl make a indirect joke about it on Thanksgiving a few years back?Carlie was saying she didn't like stuffing and he said something about her being stuffed.
It was a One-Take and they talked about stuffing and Carlie motions to her chest like "ta-da" and then realized it was a one take and Shay didn't edit it out

starts around 8:55

dreampuff
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dreampuff »

Didn't Shay bring this up in a vlog recently? I think it was late 2014, but he joking asked Colette "hey when did you get so big?" and She replied "Sometimes it just happens as you mature" or something along those lines. I think if you want to argue that Colette had her boobs done, you should also take into account that it's VERY common and natural for women to get a "growth spurt" of sorts in their 30's-40's. I also don't think Shay would ever pressure Colette into it.

Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Post by Red Lips »

To be honest, I have to say I'm not so sure about MT. I mean women's breasts change a lot through pregnancy/breastfeeding. They usually deflate or get bigger (tendency is small boobs get smaller and big ones bigger). For example my mother went from a C cup to a DD (she did gain a little weight tho), so I can't even imagine with 5 kids.
But, the change does seem sudden and came in when they really started to become full on shameless...

Racha3lz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Racha3lz »

Are you all actually serious? Are you people boys or something that know nothing at all?
First of all, if you didn't know, after having a baby your boobs grow, sometimes it takes ages, sometimes it takes a few weeks.
Depending on the shirt you're wearing also makes your boobs look smaller or bigger, eg: if your shirt is tight, it will make your boobs look bigger.
Mind you, Colette has had FIVE kids.

There is no way Colette has had a boob job, neither has Carlie. And also - PHOTOSHOP EXISTS.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Golly gosh, Racha3lz (is your last name Pepper, btw?)--why, I've seen the error of my ways thanks to the obvious evidence you've collected and posted here. Carlie's boobs magically grew because of her pregnancy with Cooper which was, oh, five or six years before the sudden increase in her size. And Colette? Why, she couldn't have had a boob job because you also said so! Thanks so much for ignoring all the clues left in the vlogs and the people who actually went to the trouble to research things and make an account so you could not read any of the posts with an open mind but sanctimoniously make your proclamation based entirely on NO evidence. So good job, you've shamed us all into believing exactly what you said because you said so!
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

VernitaGreen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VernitaGreen »

Of course, photoshop. Damn it, why didn't we think about that before. Shay also edit his wife's and sister's boobs on video.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Racha3lz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Racha3lz »

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think Colette did have an implant but I could be wrong.

Condition

Breast augmentation surgery (implants)

The potential problem

If your breasts have been surgically enlarged with silicone or saline implants, your nipples may be more or less sensitive than normal.

Once you've delivered a baby and your milk has come in, you may have exaggerated breast engorgement. You may also experience mastitis, with pain, fever, and chills that are more intense than usual.

Can I breastfeed?

Most likely. It depends on the kind of surgery you had, but most approaches are compatible with breastfeeding. Incisions made under the fold of the breast or through the armpit shouldn't cause any trouble. A "smile" incision around the areola increases your risk of having breastfeeding problems.

Solution

You won't know exactly how your milk supply has been affected by breast augmentation surgery until you try to nurse. If you still have feeling in the nipple, you have a much better chance of having a full milk supply.

If you're able to produce only a portion of the breast milk your baby needs, you'll need to supplement with formula or donor milk.

Let your baby's doctor know about your surgery. She'll need to keep a close eye on your baby's weight gain to make sure he's getting enough to eat.

If you had surgery because you had underdeveloped (hypoplastic) breasts, you may have trouble producing enough milk. Use a pump after each nursing session to stimulate production.

If you're thinking about getting breast implants and want to be able to nurse your babies, postpone surgery until after you've weaned your last child. This is a good idea anyway because your breasts can change so much when you're pregnant and nursing.

NOTE: The text I just put in was from babycentre.com - you can look at where I got it from in the spoiler, or just read here
I could be entirely wrong but I know she was or still is breastfeeding Daxton. I found this article really interesting actually.
And, my mistake: Carlie actually did get a boob job, I really should have read this whole 'gossip' before posting that, hahah. I'm so sorry for that.
As for the photoshop thing, I did not say Shay posted videos, making Colette's boobs bigger, is that even possible? I meant other people post
photos of girls using photoshop to make them look sexier.

I also saw the photo of the thing looking like a bandage while she was holding the doll - I don't think that's a bandage, I'm pretty sure
that's just her Temple Garment (commonly known as Mormon Underwear) http://goo.gl/f7dLH5 (here is a wiki about it)
You can see the shape under her shirt that it was the shape like the photo so I'm pretty sure it was her Temple Garment, but again, I could be wrong.
This is my opinion and my evidence, but like I said like just before that I'm NOT sure.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”