Vice 3

shermansown

Vice 3

Post by shermansown »

Reviving this forum hopefully! I can't decide whether or not to purchase Vice 3. I don't have either of the other Vice palettes and kept regretting not getting them. But so far every time a new one comes out I find reasons not to buy. I have a lot of neutral shadows already, so that's 8 at least of them that I don't *need*. What do you guys think? Are any of you buying it? Why or why not?

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vice 3

Post by Mar2013 »

I want to get it, we have it at work, and I always use it haha. The colors are so buttery feeling and go on smooth, its very pigmented as well!

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vice 3

Post by ih8ih8 »

I got it and I love it. It's the only Vice one I have. The packaging kind of got me a little and I have Naked 1 & 2, and also more bronzy colors so I was kind of in the same boat of buying a palette with several I don't need. I also bought the Electric palette and my justification for both was that I had zero actual *colors* and was kind of in the market for some more colorful/bright/dramatic looks and thinking of purchasing a bunch of MAC shadows and a palette. I only own like one brush, two glosses, and one lipstick - never got into MAC.

I loved the packaging of the UD ones, they were so buttery and pigmented (agreeing with ^), and it was a mix of alot of colors that I thought were gorgeous. Had I gone to MAC I would have had a hard time deciding what colors, probably would have played it too safe and been disappointed. These have a variety that will coordinate and since I won't use them often I decided that it was a better deal with UD with the number of shades I ended up with. Some of the colors in Vice and Electric are super similar so that was kind of unnecessary but I just loved both so I got them.

Return to “Urban Decay”