Michelle1218 Part 3!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michelle1218 Part 3!

Post by chance86 »

Whatever the number, it's too high. She doesn't deserve that sort of income with no effort put into her "business." With Stella moving toward QVC, etc... I imagine it will eventually take a hit into her commission. She better think of a backup plan.

fsadeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fsadeli »

I just signed up because I had read all these comments and very curious about the slipped photos of Addison. Anyone has one? DM me please please? Thanks!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

^^^ I have yet to see one photo as well and would be curious to know what the "mini" looks like via PM.

While it's respectable and refreshing to not have to deal with yet another beauty turned Mommy vlogger and IG #blessed family attention seeker, I think Michele took it overboard with never sharing anything of her daughter with her viewers-- not even a newborn photo or a single shot from her first birthday. Exploitation a la the SacconeJoly's is one thing and a photo or two is entirely something else. I don't know 1 person who doesn't share anything ever about their kids online. She owes a lot to her subscribers who have really been there for her through it all. She doesn't owe them anything back in terms of exposure but her lack of trust is bizarre. I get that there are pervs and creeps but geez. Not even an occasional photo? If she God forbid did have a crazy stalker, the mystery she creates would make it all the more enticing.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Chance I think she was accidentally shown in a snapchat recently when they were at Disney World. I could be wrong as it was from the back of the little girl's head, but the little girl looked to be about the same age as Addison.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I think I may have seen that Sanp *I breezed thru her Disney ones-- so boring* but didn't really take it as a view of the Mini since it wasn't her face.

fsadeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fsadeli »

yes I did think she overreacted by not showing her daughter's face, people do it all the time and it's not like she's queen of england or someone important to protect her daughter to a certain extend...besides why talk about her all the time and make viewers curious...viewer like me!! I'm dying to see Addy's pic!

minderella03
Learner
Learner

Post by minderella03 »

Gossipy wrote:Yes, I don't get why Dan puts her on a pedestal. She is definitely a princess and that is going to get really grating after awhile.

I can see Nick trying to rationalize not wanting to be on camera due to the affair. Would love to know how he explained to Gina why he went ahead and married someone else, bought a house, and had a child - and Gina was okay with that. No one forced him to do it. And still no ring for her two years after this all came out.

I also think it is a race to the altar with Michele or at least her trying to prove something to Nick by finding someone else.How does Dan not see this?

Did anyone see where Michele is ranked #3 for Stella & Dot sellers? How much money would she be making based on that?

That's one thing I never really got about Nick. If he wanted to be with Gina, why did he date, marry, and have a kid with Michele? I mean, is he in line for the throne or something that he had to have a respectable wife, while keeping the lowly mistress on the side? Or is he just an asshole?

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

totally creeped me out when Michele said she wanted to make sweet love to her shoe :?

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Aprox. minute 5.30 into her latest video (haul with try on) she says she is happy because she got core pieces which she can mix up "versatly" is this really an English word? I am not a native, but it sounds odd, more like she made up her own word to say that her clothes are versatile. I looked it up on the dictionary as well, and couldn't find it :?

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh dear, then 16.40 she says "so that's an inclination" that these are going to sell fast. I think she meant "indication"? That is an indication that the shoes will sell fast. My self being a non native, watching her videos is making me very insecure about my English :roll:

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Karen Smith wrote:totally creeped me out when Michele said she wanted to make sweet love to her shoe :?
I just saw that :o Does she even understand what she says sometimes? Make sweet love to a shoe, what does that mean? Like, she wants it in, softly? Ehm, no, it's not right :rofl:

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Aprox. minute 5.30 into her latest video (haul with try on) she says she is happy because she got core pieces which she can mix up "versatly" is this really an English word? I am not a native, but it sounds odd, more like she made up her own word to say that her clothes are versatile. I looked it up on the dictionary as well, and couldn't find it :?
Versatility is a real word, I'm not sure what she was going with.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Oh dear, then 16.40 she says "so that's an inclination" that these are going to sell fast. I think she meant "indication"? That is an indication that the shoes will sell fast. My self being a non native, watching her videos is making me very insecure about my English :roll:
Don't go with what she says!! :tu:

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Michele has turned into such a money hungry bitch. Earlier in the night she posted a picture of a new dress. She linked her liketoknowit page and refused to answer the dozens of people who asked her where the dress was purchased. One person posted the website and Michele deleted the comment! Those are probably the same followers who purchase that overpriced costume jewelry and allow her to have her cushy life. For anyone interested, Michele got the dress from boohoo.com :tu:

BlackOctober
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BlackOctober »

Gossipy wrote:Yes, I don't get why Dan puts her on a pedestal. She is definitely a princess and that is going to get really grating after awhile.

I can see Nick trying to rationalize not wanting to be on camera due to the affair. Would love to know how he explained to Gina why he went ahead and married someone else, bought a house, and had a child - and Gina was okay with that. No one forced him to do it. And still no ring for her two years after this all came out.
I could sort of see Nick not wanting to be on camera in order to continue fostering lies to Gina that he and Michele's relationship was horrible or whatever, but, maybe from his point of view, he wasn't lying. Do you guys think he was really actually miserable for that long, but is just a straight up sociopath? Either way, I wonder how Nick explained windmilling his schlong around in that video.

Also, I am SO down for a comparison battle of Michele v. Gina for who is prettier. So curious as to who you guys would pick (and the reasons why)!

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

For those of you saying Michele is stella &dot's third top stylist, where did you get this information? It could potential he be true because everyone who watches her videos probably orders from her, at least the diehard viewers. If there is one thing she is great at its selling you a product. Does anyone else find it weird that she buys clothes from these weird sites? At least I've never heard of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

I actually really respect the fact that she doesn't share pictures of her daughter. If I had kids I would be the same way. We live in a time where people feel the need to share every detail of their life. If you like to share pictures of your kids that's your decision but respect mothers who don't. I'm sure she shares pictures with her family and friends. No one else needs to see her daughter. I saw the picture when someone posted it and she is a cute little girl. She looks just like her mom and grandpa.

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

I actually really respect the fact that she doesn't share pictures of her daughter. If I had kids I would be the same way. We live in a time where people feel the need to share every detail of their life. If you like to share pictures of your kids that's your decision but respect mothers who don't. I'm sure she shares pictures with her family and friends. No one else needs to see her daughter. I saw the picture when someone posted it and she is a cute little girl. She looks just like her mom and grandpa.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

mariahpiper wrote:For those of you saying Michele is stella &dot's third top stylist, where did you get this information? It could potential he be true because everyone who watches her videos probably orders from her, at least the diehard viewers. If there is one thing she is great at its selling you a product. Does anyone else find it weird that she buys clothes from these weird sites? At least I've never heard of them.

I do! I find it very strange too. But then I also think it may be because she gets them for either free or at super discounted?

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Aprox. minute 5.30 into her latest video (haul with try on) she says she is happy because she got core pieces which she can mix up "versatly" is this really an English word? I am not a native, but it sounds odd, more like she made up her own word to say that her clothes are versatile. I looked it up on the dictionary as well, and couldn't find it :?
Versatility is a real word, I'm not sure what she was going with.

I know versatility is a word. She said versatly, as an adjective. Had she said versatility it would have not matched the sentence either. Like "I can use them versatility"

Return to “michele1218”