Charles "Backpedal" Trippy - Part 34

GaiasMonkey
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Backpedal" Trippy - Part 34

Post by GaiasMonkey »

I thought A3 refused to not getting a iPhone in the last 2-3 months and also did not give in to Charles begging was kinda admirable but boy, I was wrong. So if I were to judge her by now it's that she can't form her own opinions, she cannot stand her own grounds and finally gave in the end.

"But it's just a phone in the end :)" Fuck you, Charles. The phone that you begged her, the current phone that SHE HAD you mocked her and your fanbase that uses. I hope you shoved those iPhones up your ass.

nodaybut_today
Informer
Informer

Post by nodaybut_today »

I finally got this piece of shit site to load.

Today's Vlog In Review

-Charles and Danny up early, 'the walk of the zombies', looking for other band members
-They don't have a layover at the airport like they usually do
-Charles and Danny inside some sort of technology store (Charles says it's like a toy store for them)
-Finding Ted at the airport
-Charles's mom + Zoey and Marley pick Charles up
-Two second clip of a 'good morning' skype call with Allie in the car
-Charles back home, letting Zoey lick his face, talking with A3 again (iPhone switching is mentioned)
-Montage of Charles sleeping with the camera running to see what the dogs are doing
-A3 at the house and Charles films her while she opens her iPhone
-'Why does it say 'ShitPhone?' - A3
-Charles + A3 in the car, find a chihuahua at a stop light. They're saying 'yo quiero Taco Bell' to it.
-Boring clips of hanging out at the mall
-A3 knocks down a bunch of phone cases in Apple store, Charles 'calls' security
-'Don't make him cry,' referring to the fridge when they get water out of the front of it
-Charles wants to hit Allie's bun and she tells him that she's gonna kick his ass
-Walking the dogs (A3 is running by herself, Charles has both of them, uses time to talk about the new hoodies)
-A3 makes a great salad, apparently.
-Toodles.
You are what you love, not who loves you.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

nodaybut_today wrote:I finally got this piece of shit site to load.

Today's Vlog In Review

-Charles and Danny up early, 'the walk of the zombies', looking for other band members
-Charles and Danny inside some sort of technology store (Charles says it's like a toy store for them)
-Charles back home, letting Zoey lick his face, talking with A3 again (iPhone switching is mentioned)
-Montage of Charles sleeping with the camera running to see what the dogs are doing
-Charles + A3 in the car, find a chihuahua at a stop light. They're saying 'yo quiero Taco Bell' to it.
-'Don't make him cry,' referring to the fridge when they get water out of the front of it
-Charles wants to hit Allie's bun and she tells him that she's gonna kick his ass
-Walking the dogs (A3 is running by herself, Charles has both of them, uses time to talk about the new hoodies)
-Toodles.
How do they not die/kill each other with boredom?!

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

A3 has great eyebrows

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

nothingwrong wrote:
nodaybut_today wrote:I finally got this piece of shit site to load.

Today's Vlog In Review

-Toodles.
How do they not die/kill each other with boredom?!
There were times, such as when Charles was messing about with her hair, or when he was zooming in on her face (such lolz), that she had a distinctly murderous glint in those "pretty" eyes. I don't know how anyone puts up with him for long, was he always this annoying and juvenile?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

horatio wrote:I don't know how anyone puts up with him for long, was he always this annoying and juvenile?
To me, yes. Before the official split he had a lot of people who supported his behaviour or at least brushed it off as harmless, and a few who were ever so annoyed with it (such as myself) - but at the end of the day, yes, he was always extremely juvenile and not in a playful, funny way. No wonder Alli grew out of finding it charming as she got older and grew into her own, and I doubt Allie will be there much longer if she's already showing signs of being "over it".

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

I believe he's gotten worse about it. I don't remember him being this annoying and immature in the past with Alli to the point of annoying me.

Also I just realized 10/4 is the date Charles and Alli got engaged. :(

turtletruth
Learner
Learner

Post by turtletruth »

I think Charles is letting himself be as juvenile and obnoxious as he pleases because he no longer has a more mature person in his life to even it out. A3 is pretty immature herself and kind of a pushover, so he probably feels almost encouraged to act like a twelve-year-old.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

His "be a dinosaur" speech is still as cringeworthy now as it was when he first uploaded it.

gorilla
Debater
Debater

Post by gorilla »

What i think the real cause of the break up was...I honestly don't think there was cheating involved. I imagine alli got tired of the daily vlogging and you know he wouldn't give that up for the sake of his marriage. Life would pretty quickly start feeling like a reality show. She can now post whenever she likes and actually interesting content and not have charles shove a camera in her face during embarrassing moments. She vlogs also when there's something to vlog about, unlike charles who values quantity over quality.

Laneslady
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laneslady »

Saw this on. Luckily he is so far in much better shape than this girl.

http://www.people.com/article/Brittany- ... on-choices

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Laneslady wrote:Saw this on. Luckily he is so far in much better shape than this girl.

http://www.people.com/article/Brittany- ... on-choices
Wow, what a remarkable woman.

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Holy shit, Charles is annoying. I can't watch a vlog where I don't roll my eyes or completely cringe at him.

"You look cute in glasses"
"You look like a sexy librarian"
"They look really good on you"
"Internet, tell her that she needs to wear those more often"
**goes and puts on his "prescription" glasses to take a 'nerd' selfie.**

The life of Charles Trippy, everyone. Manipulating people one day at a time.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

I cant believe you are all so surprised that Allie actually did switch to iphone. she seems like such a pushover, and Charles is such an apple fanboy that he probably forced her to do it. as soon as she was discovered by GG and I saw she had a windows phone/galaxy, I knew that Charles would make her get an iphone.

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

To me though, it seems he's trying to show off his 'sexy, cool new gf omg she's so hawt'

But as much as those compliments are nice, what happened to calling her beautiful?
If you gotta show a 'sexy, hot' partner off, instead of an 'funny, kind, beautiful' one, then your trying too hard to prove something.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

xLeopardPrincessX wrote:To me though, it seems he's trying to show off his 'sexy, cool new gf omg she's so hawt'

But as much as those compliments are nice, what happened to calling her beautiful?
If you gotta show a 'sexy, hot' partner off, instead of an 'funny, kind, beautiful' one, then your trying too hard to prove something.
Very good point. He doesn't refer to Allie Wesenberg as smart, kind, giving. He doesn't have to do so. However, he is trying to bring Allie Wesenberg as a part of the CTFxC (which is laughable as it's only been a few months) and that has been around for many YEARS. Her presence on the videos to me is simply "filler" on his otherwise, very boring footage.

I still don't think Allie really wants to be a part of the vlogging piece because she acts really obnoxious (maybe as a coping mechanism) when Charles is filming her. He puts a camera on her and it's like, LIGHTS, CAMERA, AWKWARD - WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, kind of situation as far as I see it. When she was with Savannah or by herself filming she seemed a bit more comfortable and that might be because she is in control of what is happening. I have gotten the sense from her first times on camera ala "Squiggles" she was very much uncomfortable.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

I agree, this has always been his 'chosen' attitude. Alli reigned it in because she tended to call him out when he was being juvenile. With Allie it's shining full force because they feed off each other. While I can't stand him in his vlogs as of late, I caught him on DLV and wasn't annoyed by him at all. He's definitely one of those people who molds himself in to the 'norm' of whichever situation he's in.

ryliepwns
Learner
Learner

Post by ryliepwns »

I rolled my eyes SO HARD when I saw Charles comment "at the end of the day it's just a phone." Yeah okay. It's only "just a phone" when he thinks there will be backlash. The amount he goes on and on about iPhones and how awful Androids are and then goes back so that people won't freak out, just ugh.
If my boyfriend bugged me that much about this kind of shit I would be gone so fast. That is one of the most irritating things people can do.
Shut the fuck up, let people have what they want and move the fuck on.

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

o_O wrote:
xLeopardPrincessX wrote:To me though, it seems he's trying to show off his 'sexy, cool new gf omg she's so hawt'

Very good point. He doesn't refer to Allie Wesenberg as smart, kind, giving. He doesn't have to do so. However, he is trying to bring Allie Wesenberg as a part of the CTFxC (which is laughable as it's only been a few months) and that has been around for many YEARS. Her presence on the videos to me is simply "filler" on his otherwise, very boring footage.

I still don't think Allie really wants to be a part of the vlogging piece because she acts really obnoxious (maybe as a coping mechanism) when Charles is filming her. He puts a camera on her and it's like, LIGHTS, CAMERA, AWKWARD - WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, kind of situation as far as I see it. When she was with Savannah or by herself filming she seemed a bit more comfortable and that might be because she is in control of what is happening. I have gotten the sense from her first times on camera ala "Squiggles" she was very much uncomfortable.

Oh yes exactly! I'd honestly be annoyed if my boyfriend spoke about me like that though, I'd want him to tell people I'm kind/funny and stuff. Obviously sexy/hot is a nice compliment too but he says it like he's trying to convince people she is?
I honestly think it's all fun and games for her right now, she is in their honeymoon faze of a relationship and although she's been there through tough times with him so far, if he gets serious with her (even more) I doubt she'd wanna stick around. To me CTFxC, was much of Alli's as it was Charles' , he may of created that channel but Alli was in the vlogs from day 1. She grew with him and the subscribers. I don't see him carrying on in a year from now, especially if they're still together. I think people will get bored and only a few really accept her.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

I honestly don't know what to even think about today's vlog. The entertainment aspect of the vlog has been long gone. Could be why he's losing followers.

It feels like a job to watch the vlogs now.

Return to “Charles Trippy”