Allie Sevdalis / xXAllieCosmeticsxX

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Sevdalis / xXAllieCosmeticsxX

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Whoever said her face is really chubby, I definitely agree. For losing all this weight she cames her face is definitely more puffy than usual. It could be all these visits to the plastic surgeon too. She just doesn't look thin/slim/fit to me...

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker

Post by radiantorchit »

It's shocking how little subscribers she has for being on YouTube for so long. She thinks she influences so many things, when really she copies the shit out of everyone. The phone case line is so tacky. I hope they get sued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Post by Youcantsitwithus11 »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:Whoever said her face is really chubby, I definitely agree. For losing all this weight she cames her face is definitely more puffy than usual. It could be all these visits to the plastic surgeon too. She just doesn't look thin/slim/fit to me...
It’s so bizarre that she has probably a hundred weight loss videos on her channel but we’ve never seen her body in any of them and she doesn’t have any pictures of her body on her instagram in the past two years! Why would anyone take anything that she says seriously. Where is the PROOF that what she’s eating is working?? If she’s enjoying it great, but don’t try to give advice to others if you don’t show the results you’re getting.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

oh wow signe really is a sonix rip off - the cases, the boxing, the logo, the branding. damn. they're fixing to get sued.

and another wow at her complicated starbucks order and bitch face in the drive through. two different tea bags, half steamed (steeped? i'd know if she enunciated) lemonade? wtf kind of concoction is this shit?

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

The more and more I watch both Allie and Toni, the more I question whether or not they even have social lives. I know that we see only what they choose to show us, but I feel like two young girls like them should be doing so much more socially. Your early 20's are when you can take advantage of going out and doing things because it becomes harder the older you get.

Sure, they're "building their empire (lmao)" but it looks like they hardly do anything. Allie only vlogs herself at costco and wal-mart and Toni is constantly uploading pictures of her siting on her bed in the middle of the day in cute outfits no1 ever sees in public lol I'm really not trying to hate on them either, I'm just saying at that age I feel like it's a good thing to go out and experience different things so you don't feel like you missed out!
In GG We Trust

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

ALSO...

yea building an empire alright... :roll: :roll: :rofl:

It's disgusting that they so blatantly copy other brands/people and then get so defensive when people call them out for it.
In GG We Trust

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

also who are they sending out PR packages to LMFAOOOOOO I bet their idol KG is gonna get one and that's it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: honey no one wants your rip off phone cases
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

I really hope sonix finds out about this not even me being bitter it's just the simple fact that they copied the entire brand! I would be livid if my hard work gets copied by wannabe copycats.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

NillaCupcake wrote:I really hope sonix finds out about this not even me being bitter it's just the simple fact that they copied the entire brand! I would be livid if my hard work gets copied by wannabe copycats.
I legit emailed sonix with their instagram account info and their website :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hope they do something
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

Allie’s lips are making her face look so LARGEEEE. I mean it’s nothing new but wowza..

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

pradacandyxo wrote:
NillaCupcake wrote:I really hope sonix finds out about this not even me being bitter it's just the simple fact that they copied the entire brand! I would be livid if my hard work gets copied by wannabe copycats.
I legit emailed sonix with their instagram account info and their website :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hope they do something

HAHAHA YES HONEY YES

:tu: :tu: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:
In GG We Trust

BigHater7
Talker
Talker

Post by BigHater7 »

So in Toni’s new vlog she is at home eating tuna and chickpeas and then she goes to Allie’s home and she has a pizza in the oven :rofl: Toni’s videos are the best for exposing Allie, everytime she vlogs there you can see all the junk she is eating

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

BigHater7 wrote:So in Toni’s new vlog she is at home eating tuna and chickpeas and then she goes to Allie’s home and she has a pizza in the oven :rofl: Toni’s videos are the best for exposing Allie, everytime she vlogs there you can see all the junk she is eating
Also Toni worked out at allie’s gym in her apartment building. So you mean to tell me Allie has a fucking gym IN HER BUILDING and she still won’t get off her ass and workout?

6goddess
Talker
Talker

Post by 6goddess »

Stellina90 wrote:ALSO...

yea building an empire alright... :roll: :roll: :rofl:

It's disgusting that they so blatantly copy other brands/people and then get so defensive when people call them out for it.
Y I K E S

holy fuck theres "inspired by" and then theres blatant ripping off. can't wait to see what allie is gonna scream into the camera on instagram stories about us "haters" pointing out that they basically stole someone elses packaging design

Thatgurl
Learner
Learner

Post by Thatgurl »

I don't think she'll even address it. There's absolutely nothing they could say to defend themselves when they have copied the brand down to nearly every single detail. Allie is too ignorant to acknowledge the similarities let alone admit she fked up and plagiarized a well known company. I love how it took them so long to "create" and "manufacture" the cases when we all know that it was just a really long shipping time from aliexpress.com

TSGest-died2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TSGest-died2015 »

Has she ever mentioned that she has eczema before? Bc in her recent instastory haul she mentions that her “eczema is returning” and I definitely remember KGML talking about how gluten or some shit gives her eczema on her hands. Is this girl just reaching again? I’m actually curious lol.

Also, I cannot believe the amount of stupid people who r actually BUYING those plastic cheap cases from them! :rofl: honestly. How can you even purchase one without feeling ripped off let alone POSTING pictures of it like ur proud :rofl:

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker

Post by radiantorchit »

There is no longevity to their tacky line. First off only girls in the 15-25 age range in my opinion would even like a phone case with fruit emojis on it. I don't even get the appeal at all. If this aesthetic is in, I don't think it will be for long. I can't see a phone case with peaches on it being a classic staple. All they do is rip off trendy pieces from other brands, and it's so embarrassing. Nothing about these two are classic or original. I honestly hope they get sued. Imagine the complaining that Allie will do if they got sent a cease and desist? LOL I imagine the rant would be, "we never claimed to invent lemons or peaches and we slaved for weeks over this! This just isn't fair that our mass production order sent to Allie express from a Sonix inspiration pic would come to this! My sister is taking business in school, so we super business savvy." HA

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker

Post by radiantorchit »

Also, Allie hasn't complained about school yet, which she would percent do if she was going back. Bitch quit school AGAIN! Ugh. She's the worst.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Ive watched her a VERY long time and I’ve never heard of her having eczema.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

radiantorchit wrote:There is no longevity to their tacky line. First off only girls in the 15-25 age range in my opinion would even like a phone case with fruit emojis on it. I don't even get the appeal at all. If this aesthetic is in, I don't think it will be for long. I can't see a phone case with peaches on it being a classic staple. All they do is rip off trendy pieces from other brands, and it's so embarrassing. Nothing about these two are classic or original. I honestly hope they get sued. Imagine the complaining that Allie will do if they got sent a cease and desist? LOL I imagine the rant would be, "we never claimed to invent lemons or peaches and we slaved for weeks over this! This just isn't fair that our mass production order sent to Allie express from a Sonix inspiration pic would come to this! My sister is taking business in school, so we super business savvy." HA

I read this in her whiny voice and I can't stop laughing! :rofl:

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”