XSparkage

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XSparkage

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm surprised this girl still has hair with the way she abuses it. Jesus. It looks awful. I thought the reason she cut it so short in the first place was to start over, not continue to bleach the crap out of it.

gamblore
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gamblore »

Bluel wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:I don't think the blonde hair is flattering on her. Her mom looks much healthier than she does.
It's not and neither is short hair in my opinion.

Also, I still can't get over her shipping off the dog so much. I have never heard of someone doing that.

Yeah it's odd.. You don't buy a pet to shove it away when you are sick of it...

If her mum really misses the dog... why not come over and spend time with it, rather than cleaning/buying stuff?

I honestly think her sister enjoys the whole organisation thing she's doing in the house right now, so I don't think Leesha is being bitchy there.

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

Okay so I actually LOVE Leesha.
I read through a few pages of comments, didn't really see much I disagreed with lol :P

(besides that I like her laugh haha)

But... the pebbles... wtf? That's so bad for the dog's paws (not to mention doing its business!) and what's the bet she will be complaining about how HOT those stones get in the middle of summer... why not just have sand or something. even tanbark...

About the pregnancy - I liked it at first when she complained lots, I felt like she was being 'real' about the struggles of pregnancy, not trying to glamorise it (let's face it, it's not exactly a walk in the park)... but now I am so sick of the complaints. YES, you will need to pee lots... what were you expecting??

Paul seems mega happy about it all.. Leesha... not so much. I fear she will develop post-natal depression. After the baby comes, she said no more vlogging... Paul is at work all day... she will be all alone with the baby and her cats.. (NOT TO MENTION she hasn't spoken about the dangers of having kitty litter around babies). It's worrying...

LASTLY - the complaints about the clothes are so annoying... JUST BUY SOME MORE if they don't fit or you're sick of the same outfits... she CLEARLY has money... She thinks she won't need them any more after this... but her belly won't go back to normal for a while afterwards..

She is honestly making me VERY scared for pregnancy... Can any one please give me some POSITIVE stories about their pregnancy, seeing as Leesha has NONE?

<3

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

You should go watch Lorraine (thecurrentcustom) and her pregnancy vlogs if they're still up, gamblore. Lorraine was the exact opposite of Leesha. To hear Lorraine tell it, pregnancy was just like no big thing. She said her hips hurt toward the end but it was kind of crazy how easy she was making it all out to be.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I haven't watched in at least a week. This girl....that house is a mess. They are going to bring a baby to the chaos?! Instead of going to get donuts and video games, how about clean ur house. Her hair is driving me crazy. The over blond, white look, ugh. And the cut, can u please brush it or something. Paul, well let's just leave it at that!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

haleyhaleyhal wrote:
speak4thetrees wrote:I love how she seemed annoyed that they had to watch Pauls parents' dog, yet she's constantly dropping their dog off at her Moms house. How ironic. lol
Yes, but it's different when you're bringing a dog you've never had experience with int your home. Also, it's different when you have other pets to think about. I'd be a little annoyed if there was the potential for the dog to pee all over my new house
I wondered where that dog came from. No wonder it's got a hurt paw from all the rocks in the un-user friendly yard.

She's not a bit worried about it peeing all over her house. Have you seen it? It's obvious she doesn't take care of her stuff. She dropped the water/ice coming up the stairs and even filmed the landing and said the ice is still there. Wow!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If it was anyone else, then yeah I could see them worried about his parents' dog peeing in the house. But the fact that she didn't seem to care that Paul's cat peed all over the $800 LoveSac - it's just like "oh well, we'll get rid of the cat and buy a new LoveSac, no big deal." Or Cuddle Sack or whatever the hell the new one is called lmao

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Has anyone seen this? Her fans are a liiiiiiiittle bit too much :D

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

pandachan wrote:Has anyone seen this? Her fans are a liiiiiiiittle bit too much :D

I like her with the red spiky hair... the blonde pixie cut is eh

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

speak4thetrees wrote:I'm surprised this girl still has hair with the way she abuses it. Jesus. It looks awful. I thought the reason she cut it so short in the first place was to start over, not continue to bleach the crap out of it.
LOL. Right? ;)

Leesha has always abused the crap out of her hair! She has the audacity to complain that her hair is "rough textured" and dry, so processing it makes it worse than a normal person's hair that is processed (or some nonsense along those lines.) But if her hair is already in bad condition to begin with, why the heck would she dye it a different color every week?! Pretty much everyone understands that chemical processing and heat are bad for the long term condition of hair. If her hair already sucks, why compound the problem?! >_<
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's funny cause from what I can tell from her older videos where she had long hair, my hair is verrry similar to hers. I used to do all kinds of crap to it when I was a teenager, and it looked awful. Once I stopped bleaching it and coloring it every color under the sun, it's become so much more manageable. It's still a thick and curly pain in the ass, but not all dry and damaged like it used to be. One thing for sure, I would neverrrrr cut it as short as she did - that's like a thick curly haired persons' worst nightmare lmao. She has to constantly straighten it which is also bad, cause of all the heat.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

My husband has her texture hair. He recently started using conditioner on it because he's growing it out instead of buzzing it short all the time. It made a huge difference in the softness and even the texture. Would using a good conditioner make a difference in how her hair would be?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It would probably help her hair a little bit, maybe even a good hair mask a few times a week, but she's fried it so much with bleach that the only way to REALLY fix it, is to cut it all off again and start new and leave it the heck alone lol!

luckycharms
Talker
Talker

Post by luckycharms »

Didn't she used to be all, "My hair isn't damaged- this is just the natural texture of my hair" or some bs like that when people would tell her to stop dying it. When she wears wigs for tutorials they look 100x better than her natural hair! I wish she would leave it curly because it looks softer and better on her. I don't like the pixie cut, but it must be easier in the summer heat and since she's pregnant. I hate the color and agree that it washes her out.

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker

Post by heavengonnawait »

I disagree about her hair.

I have coloured my hair so many different ways, including bleaching. My hair is a different texture and has been damaged once. {That one time was also my own fault ....}
On the other hand, my friend/hairdresser has damaged hair {yes, irony} but also different textured hair. From colouring her hair often, it has changed her hair to a more coarse texture.

Personally, I like the blonde on Leesha. Cut is meh, suits her but meh. I preferred the style she had when it was red {undercut} but I'm a tad biased to undercuts lately.

Maybe if it was less bleached, it wouldn't look so coarse. Still blonde, but low lights. Needs more depth.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Maybe a keratin straightening treatment would be a good option for her hair. Alli Speed started getting that done on her hair and it looks really good. She doesn't have the same texture as Leesha, but I don't think that really matters.

asu2253
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asu2253 »

Didn't a subscriber draw or paint her a picture of a mermaid a while back? it might have been one of the first baby gifts she received after sharing the nursery room theme. It definitely wasn't in the room tour she just posted. I know she's not required to use every gift she is sent, but for some strange reason it's bugging me that she didn't include it in the nursery lol.

I guess I just feel bad that a loyal subscriber took the time to make something for her baby and she can't even hang it up. If I'm remembering the picture correctly, I think it would have looked cute in the room.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I haven't been keeping up with her but I saw the nursery tour in my sub box and thought I'd watch it. Those walls are so so so bad and makes the room waaaaaaay too busy. I agree that she used that pic posted on the last page as inspiration but they barely have anything on those wall and not just stuff everywhere in the room. Obviously you need stuff like blankets in the room but that's why you don't copy a design magazine perfectly, especially if keeping it that way isn't in your nature like Leesha.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I definitely think they should have done the walls a solid color if they were going to put decals on them. Definitely way too busy lol

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Is she pronouncing "decal" weirdly or is it just me?

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”