kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi - Part 9

Post by kaysagossiper »

Delet This wrote:
She bought a place in Nashville. Wow. Why??? She has to know deep down that she won't be there that long.
Cuz she can YouTube anywhere and more Music industry and more christians and closer friend and it's cheaper it's all covered up thread.

As a dog lover it's so dangerous storing pets in cargo and I don't agree with crating them at night or when out. And I don't agree all yorkies wear diapers/can't be house broken. I have a yorkie and was a groomer with a dog day care for years and never encountered or heard that in my life.
Crating dogs is accepted by all positive reinforcement dog trainers when done correctly. It is a wonderful way to keep them safe while you are not around and is extremely beneficial when potty training because a dog will not go in their crate.

Some dogs get anxious when left alone in a big house and a crate can be a safe haven for them. I am currently listening to my neighbor's dog HOWL which is what he does ALL. DAY. LONG. when left home alone and I truly believe that if he were properly crate trained it would help with anxiety. (because happy calm dogs don't howl)

I've started leaving my 2 year old dog out when I make short trips to the grocery store because I don't think dogs need to be crated forever, and sometimes I'll get home and she'll be hanging out in her crate with the door wide open.

I do agree that if you have dogs you just need to accept the fact that you'll have to drive to your destination because shipping dogs as cargo is totally inhumane.

Remember how nasty Nikki's apartment was? those dogs never got potty trained and Bowser would dig up the carpet when they weren't home. All things that could be fixed with properly crate training (which goes well hand in hand with potty training), and exercise. Because it's obvious that Bowser does not get enough exercise.

azalealee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azalealee »

Where did y’all find that she’s a Trump supporter? In their Visiting Washington DC vlog on The Phillipis channel Dan calls Trump an asshole. They stayed at the Trump hotel but I sort of just assumed they aren’t that aware or don’t care about politics either way. That’s my kind way of saying that they’re both uneducated and don’t appear to be interested in intellectual topics.

I want to preface this by saying that i had an “invisible disease” and I understand long term illness and chronic pain people can’t see and fully respect it. That being said, I think Nikki completely makes up most of her ailments. She’s sick and has a million things wrong with her but how often do we see or hear of her going to any doctor? That’s a red flag to me. Also go back and watch her waaaay back videos. Go watch a TED talk on learning physical traits of people lying. Ever notice how she adds a ton of embellishment, details and sidebar comments to certain things she will say? It’s somethifn people do when they lie bc their brain is alerting them of holes or “what if she asks this!? Better say this to cover that hole up just in case!” I wish someone had a list of all the things she’s claimed to have through the years. I only believe the hip stuff.

Telling the world that she used the silent treatment on her husband for TWO WEEKS might as well have been a video called “GG is totally right about me, I’m a self centered, manipulative twat with a serious case of arrested development!”

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

azalealee wrote:Where did y’all find that she’s a Trump supporter? In their Visiting Washington DC vlog on The Phillipis channel Dan calls Trump an asshole. They stayed at the Trump hotel but I sort of just assumed they aren’t that aware or don’t care about politics either way. That’s my kind way of saying that they’re both uneducated and don’t appear to be interested in intellectual topics.
What did you just describe there? But in actuality, it's based on the fact that she follows Tomi Lahren on social media.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

Just stumbled across her channel today via her video about why she didn't speak to her husband and decided to check out what's being said about her here. I appreciated her honesty in that video but now that I know she's a Tomi Lohren and possible Trump supporter, that ends any and allll interest I had in exploring her channel.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Hold on, why did she give her husband the silent treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flgators2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Flgators2 »

prettylights92 wrote:Hold on, why did she give her husband the silent treatment?

She said dan wasn't romancing her and talking to her about his life blah blah blah. I think it was about their sex life in all honesty. Lol I posted about it but a few months ago Nikki responded to my gym snap to her trying to flirt & what not. and Ive always felt like the thinks she's better than Dan. Plus they both seem like roommates compared to actual husband and wife.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Flgators2 wrote:
prettylights92 wrote:Hold on, why did she give her husband the silent treatment?

She said dan wasn't romancing her and talking to her about his life blah blah blah. I think it was about their sex life in all honesty. Lol I posted about it but a few months ago Nikki responded to my gym snap to her trying to flirt & what not. and Ive always felt like the thinks she's better than Dan. Plus they both seem like roommates compared to actual husband and wife.
Omg. She’s so stupid. It would probably do wonders for their relationship if he went back to an actual job instead of waiting on Nikki hand it foot 24 hours a day.

And I can’t believe she’s talking about adding a fucking bathtub to their bedroom. I can’t with this girl. She is such a child.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

I haven't watched her in years but her video on giving her husband the silent treatment popped up on recommended so I had to watch and.... :o

Sounds like they got married way too young. Also sounds like Dan has no idea who he is as a person. And it sounds like they are headed for divorce. I don't buy that two weeks of silent treatment transformed their relationship :roll:

I can not imagine my partner not speaking to me for two weeks!! I would go insane. I also can't even imagine doing that to my boyfriend. That seems just cruel. did they not have sex for those two weeks either? I can't imagine they did. Maybe we haven't been together long enough yet (4 years), but I just can't imagine no sex for two weeks! I mean I can go two weeks, it has happened, when one of us is out of town... but I can't imagine just shutting my partner out like that. That seems crazy to me. I work for my boyfriend part time (I have my own full time job and I'm in grad school so I have my own life too!), so I understood the part about working together being hard but... yea... I just don't even know what to say. It just sounds crazy to me.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I personally don't believe she gave Dan two weeks of silent treatment. I think she lied about it for Internet points and the "Omg you're so brave, Nikki #relationshipgoals" attention.

I don't disagree that they got married too young. They are two co-dependent and dysfunctional adults, just a couple of 30 year old teenagers.

Flgators2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Flgators2 »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:I haven't watched her in years but her video on giving her husband the silent treatment popped up on recommended so I had to watch and.... :o

Sounds like they got married way too young. Also sounds like Dan has no idea who he is as a person. And it sounds like they are headed for divorce. I don't buy that two weeks of silent treatment transformed their relationship :roll:

I can not imagine my partner not speaking to me for two weeks!! I would go insane. I also can't even imagine doing that to my boyfriend. That seems just cruel. did they not have sex for those two weeks either? I can't imagine they did. Maybe we haven't been together long enough yet (4 years), but I just can't imagine no sex for two weeks! I mean I can go two weeks, it has happened, when one of us is out of town... but I can't imagine just shutting my partner out like that. That seems crazy to me. I work for my boyfriend part time (I have my own full time job and I'm in grad school so I have my own life too!), so I understood the part about working together being hard but... yea... I just don't even know what to say. It just sounds crazy to me.

I don't think Nikki & Dan ever have sex..... They seem like they're just roommates and it seems like their marriage is coming to an end. Nikki is pretty and flirty so I'm sure she's been looking at other guys comparing them to Dan. I feel bad but she seems like the type to get bored or find an excuse to hook up with someone else....

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Haven't they said before that they got married so young because they wanted to have sex?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker

Post by BerryStrawberry »

bits wrote:Haven't they said before that they got married so young because they wanted to have sex?
I wouldn't be surprised, that's what motivates the majority of the marriages between people who are saving themselves.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I find it pretty questionable that her therapist told her to give her husband the silent treatment. Is her therapist a 20 year old girl? It's not a healthy method to engage your partner at all. Also if Dan isn't an overly emotional person she's basically just forcing him to be what she wants which isn't going work in the long run. I understand that sometimes you go in different directions but trying to change people never works.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:I find it pretty questionable that her therapist told her to give her husband the silent treatment. Is her therapist a 20 year old girl? It's not a healthy method to engage your partner at all. Also if Dan isn't an overly emotional person she's basically just forcing him to be what she wants which isn't going work in the long run. I understand that sometimes you go in different directions but trying to change people never works.
When she was talking about growing in different directions, I got the impression that she feels she has matured and grown way past Dan. Which I totally agree with and can totally see. He doesn't seem to have much personality or ambition or goals at all besides following his wife around which I imagine would get old after awhile for his wife.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Any therapist that would discourage communication between a married couple is probably not an actual therapist, it's probably someone who went to one workshop or something
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Did anyone watch her new video? What did she "let go of that she wanted"?

I can't sit through 30 minutes of her talking.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

FlyingToNeverland wrote:Did anyone watch her new video? What did she "let go of that she wanted"?

Saaaaammmme. I started watching it but had to stop. She needs to learn to be more concise.

TrapQueeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TrapQueeen »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
FlyingToNeverland wrote:Did anyone watch her new video? What did she "let go of that she wanted"?

Saaaaammmme. I started watching it but had to stop. She needs to learn to be more concise.

Hello everyone! I’m a long time lurker and first time poster on this particular thread Image

Please don’t judge me for this - but I was listening to the video in the background during my exam revision.

- she got the advice from a Christian therapist
- everyone should have a therapist
- the therapist’s advice was for her to “stop talking” - that Dan needed to figure it out in his own - but to ease into it, but to suddenly stop communicating
- she literally did not say a single word to him, unless it was in front of other people if they were working on a project, then she would go back to just staring at him if he spoke to her
- dan broke down in tears at the two week mark and apologised
- she cried too because it was only the third time she had ever seen him cry
- they are now much more emotionally connected, and she is grateful that she took the therapists advice

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker

Post by BerryStrawberry »

Who'd've thunk it, psychological abuse does work!

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

TrapQueeen wrote:
pinotgrigiolife wrote:
FlyingToNeverland wrote:
Hello everyone! I’m a long time lurker and first time poster on this particular thread

Please don’t judge me for this - but I was listening to the video in the background during my exam revision.

- she got the advice from a Christian therapist
- everyone should have a therapist
- the therapist’s advice was for her to “stop talking” - that Dan needed to figure it out in his own - but to ease into it, but to suddenly stop communicating
- she literally did not say a single word to him, unless it was in front of other people if they were working on a project, then she would go back to just staring at him if he spoke to her
- dan broke down in tears at the two week mark and apologised
- she cried too because it was only the third time she had ever seen him cry
- they are now much more emotionally connected, and she is grateful that she took the therapists advice
Thanks for the re-cap. I tried to watch the video but only made it 2 minutes in because I saw Zoe in a diaper and it made me irrationally angry. I remember Nikki would put Zoe in a diaper because the dog is either in heat or not housebroken.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”