Nikki Phillippi - Part 9

randomperson3
Learner
Learner

Re: Nikki Phillippi - Part 9

Post by randomperson3 »

Now she's wearing LipSense... she sure does love a good pyramid scheme doesn't she?

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

I've known about Nikki for years but just started watching her. Why is it that she's not that liked?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:I've known about Nikki for years but just started watching her. Why is it that she's not that liked?
You could probably read this thread and her old ones to get ideas, since not everyone whose posted is still here to repeat or summarize their opinions or observations.

I do this all the time not just here but on my site I work.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

keepinitgreenbro wrote:She's pro-life... yikes

Not like I'm surprised but still... yikes
Yeah, no surprise there. :roll:

DollyJayne123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DollyJayne123 »

I wonder how long they will last in Nashville?

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

DollyJayne123 wrote:I wonder how long they will last in Nashville?
Probably not that long honestly. I've only been able to watch clips of her for a few years but from what I remember back when I used to tolerate and watch her, it's not their type of place.

I wrote a longer post a few pages back about how Nashville is a semi-niche place. It's great to visit but it's not what most people think of to live there. I think their sole purpose in moving there was to try to make Nikki's "music career" happen but she's nothing special.

As Jason Aldean said: "Everybody plays, everybody sings" here - coupled with the fact that she's not even good (even with the editing and autotune). Anyone can go to a studio, find a producer, and pay them money to churn out a couple of songs for you, it doesn't make you a music artist. She will not be getting any record deals. She will not be getting invited to any shows.

I said originally I give them until March or April but I figured they'd be traveling back and forth to LA a lot for "work" and they'd claim it was too "hard and stressful" and go back. Now I'm kinda leaning toward they're going to claim Nashville "didn't get" Nikki and she'll be "successful" somewhere else as their excuse to leave.

Either way, I'm cool with them getting out.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Why is she getting hair transplants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Delet This wrote:She and her husband are super asexual acting I can't imagine them banging anyone including themselves. She seems like she blushes and is like "oh my garsh guise!" and leaves the room when a boob or butt scene is on tv. And Dan is like the human embodiment of a low sodium Saltine and tap water.
Hahah I love this comment.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

azalealee wrote:Where did y’all find that she’s a Trump supporter? In their Visiting Washington DC vlog on The Phillipis channel Dan calls Trump an asshole. They stayed at the Trump hotel but I sort of just assumed they aren’t that aware or don’t care about politics either way. That’s my kind way of saying that they’re both uneducated and don’t appear to be interested in intellectual topics.
In an old vlog she said they were watching the Republican presidential debate and Dan went, in a condescending way, "OMG. You're republicans?" He said it in a little sing song voice to sort of mock her viewers. He's very immature.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

If they are Tr*mp supporters, I'd imagine it's the classic "I grew up sheltered and Christian so I was taught to believe x and y, and I never bothered to actually open my mind and learn for myself what I feel/believe about anything."

justajokestar
Learner
Learner

Post by justajokestar »

So Nikki completely disappears during Vlogmas with no explanation..... then comes back 3 weeks later to ask us all to vote for Dan so he can be sponsored for his races..... was anybody else really put off by this or was it just me?
:|

thelonewolf
Learner
Learner

Post by thelonewolf »

justajokestar wrote:So Nikki completely disappears during Vlogmas with no explanation..... then comes back 3 weeks later to ask us all to vote for Dan so he can be sponsored for his races..... was anybody else really put off by this or was it just me?
:|
I know this is *so* old of a question, but what ever happened to Cammy? (Cammie?) What was their falling out?

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I can't believe how low her view counts are on her videos. She has over a million subscribers and gets like 13,000 views on a video. yikes.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

nursegirl123 wrote:I can't believe how low her view counts are on her videos. She has over a million subscribers and gets like 13,000 views on a video. yikes.
That's right on par with most of the other people who were super famous in her era. There's been a definite change in the "YT Royalty" so to speak in the past 3 years. The ones who were super famous when YT first became a career choice aren't really relevant anymore - and yes Nikki is in that category. The only except MIGHT be the gamers? I can't speak to that since I don't watch them but definitely the beauty vloggers and lifestyle vloggers and stuff, they've fallen from grace.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Also she's preaching homeopathic medicine on her channel. So maybe the fall from grace isn't too bad for the world.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

She’s so irrelevant. I don’t get the point of why they moved to Nashville... she had some video where she refused to talk to Dan for like a week or something, it was bizarre.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Do people really want to watch her eat? It's gross.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Rach2004 wrote:She’s so irrelevant. I don’t get the point of why they moved to Nashville... she had some video where she refused to talk to Dan for like a week or something, it was bizarre.
Omg, this exactly. Wtf was that video? What's more bizarre is that her therapist suggested that bs. Good thing she made a video so that people stop going to that therapist.

She is the type of person that thinks "if I had this, or if I did that then I would be happy".

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Rach2004 wrote:She’s so irrelevant. I don’t get the point of why they moved to Nashville... she had some video where she refused to talk to Dan for like a week or something, it was bizarre.
I hope she's so irrelevant that she doesn't win that stupid racing grant. Dan is a talentless log who doesn't deserve it.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Wow. Her channel is just monetizing herself doing normal-people chores now.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”