Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

Post by JenToneitDown »

I'm not sure if there's a way to link a quote from another thread here, but check out Allie's thread part 3, page 31. Her name is Bowbeauty24. Someone took screen caps of her video compared to another guru showing how her videos are just copies of others. It features the jump roping video.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

EagleCreekPackItCube
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EagleCreekPackItCube »

JenToneitDown wrote:I'm not sure if there's a way to link a quote from another thread here, but check out Allie's thread part 3, page 31. Her name is Bowbeauty24. Someone took screen caps of her video compared to another guru showing how her videos are just copies of others. It features the jump roping video.

I am crying.

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

EagleCreekPackItCube wrote:
JenToneitDown wrote:I'm not sure if there's a way to link a quote from another thread here, but check out Allie's thread part 3, page 31. Her name is Bowbeauty24. Someone took screen caps of her video compared to another guru showing how her videos are just copies of others. It features the jump roping video.

I am crying.

Obviously Allie is the second girl, the one using a towel instead of a yoga mat! The first girl's form is pretty good.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

^^ omg what on earth did I just watch?! I just watched a few of her videos and I'm speechless. that jump roping... :shock:

AccidentalLaxatives
Debater
Debater

Post by AccidentalLaxatives »

Had I known y'all were talking Gilmore Girls, I would've visited here sooner! It's my favorite and the only time I've ever wanted to live inside a tv show like a crazy person! I even watched Bunheads to regain a fraction of the feelings I got watching GG. Only Breaking Bad has come close to knocking it out of #1 for me, but in no way would I want to live in that world :D

And I was team anyone but Dean, who was nowhere near smart, ambitious, or edgy enough for Rory.

Also, I'm too old to be having such strong opinions about this show. lol
Formerly Morgan12

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

LOL Allie's exercise video!!! especially the last one!! Looks like a great way throw your knee out. :roll:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

AccidentalLaxatives wrote:Had I known y'all were talking Gilmore Girls, I would've visited here sooner! It's my favorite and the only time I've ever wanted to live inside a tv show like a crazy person! I even watched Bunheads to regain a fraction of the feelings I got watching GG. Only Breaking Bad has come close to knocking it out of #1 for me, but in no way would I want to live in that world :D

And I was team anyone but Dean, who was nowhere near smart, ambitious, or edgy enough for Rory.

Also, I'm too old to be having such strong opinions about this show. lol
More Gilmore Girls fans!! :) ABC Family has the show on for two hours in the morning, from 11-1 EST. Season 7 just began! :tu:

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

Princess LushBomb wrote:LOL Allie's exercise video!!! especially the last one!! Looks like a great way throw your knee out. :roll:
And she's not even doing it right! The girl in the first clip is going down to her knee, and Allie's still standing up! Yeah, good way to blow out your knee. I was doing gymnastics back in 2000 when I landed the wrong way doing a round-off and ended up with a nice swollen hyper-extended knee. No working out for a few weeks!

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The background cracks me up too. The first one is a nice lawn with a house in the back ground. Allie's is a lawn in not so great shape with weeds and a clothesline in the background. Oh and the towel. :rofl:

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

I can't stop watching Allie's videos. Lol

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Some mentioned RachhlLoves.
I am glad now some youtubers are showcasing their issues. Pixiwoos with their domestic violence story and now RachhlLoves- whom I always thought had this positive outlook upon life ( although I mostly watched videos from where she was pregnant).

Youtubers are making anxiety and panic attacks and depression such random, everyday issue that can be solved in 5 minutes, that is getting serious.
I found this was one of the few - from the youtubers I watch - that showed what real depression and anxiety are like.
especially coming from someone who usually always has a HUGE smile on her face.

I think the Pixiwoo and this one, where they show that the public image the audience has of them, has very little to do with the reality, are the 1st videos that may indeed help out kids.
This will show them that TRULY no one is perfect and that one should never long to be someone else based on the public front they put out. One never truly knows what goes on inside and what kind of nightmare their real life is, behind the façade of the dreamy perfection.

[youtube][/youtube]

I was always the one with a positive outlook, holding out the fort, being brave, saying everything would work out just fine.
One day, it all became too much. To much stress at work, issues with my family that I was working out, my OWN family life, that something just broke.
So, someone who never cried, couldn't stop crying. And since no one had ever seen my broken and weak, they all got lost and scared.
Doctors were not that helpful. it took a lot and a long time, and when you feel broken and injured to keep having to hand your trust and your power to doctor after doctor takes it's toll.
Till this day, I don't know what it is. I just got burn out, I guess.
I am fine now. I am back. Just a little tiny different. with some cracks, still.

So when I hear anxiety and depression being used around and around it makes me so mad. Because they are putting a teen who is in a real dark, awful place in the same bag as someone who has butterfly in their stomach from having to walk the same space as the person they are in love with and that is sick with stress because of their exams.

I swear youtube, and the youtubers that have made it big, seem to make a lot of damages.

Showing that life is easy and perfect and that you don't have to go to school, that you can leave your parents home and go live alone in an AMAZING , huge house, all by yourself. And that you can stay in all day, playing Sims. That your first car can be a super cool, expensive one and that you can travel to 5* resorts on a weekly basis.
:roll:

It's not even the being rich or poor. Is that EVEN if you have money, you will usually need to work , and will have to stress out with deadlines, and hang around with people you dislike and can't always be off and away on vacations because.. you know... you work!

lipstick jungle

do you guys know the channel what's up moms?
I love it. I am not a mother and I skip A LOT of videos, but I do like some of them

Here's their latest ( but they don't usually do vlogs style ones)

[youtube][/youtube]

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I feel kind of bad for making fun of Allie. I just watched her room tour and I think she may be special. It was all Disney Princess.

lipstick jungle

Princess LushBomb wrote:I feel kind of bad for making fun of Allie. I just watched her room tour and I think she may be special. It was all Disney Princess.

Yeah,. there's several people on youtube I can't watch nor make fun. for the same reason you stated.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

^ Should start by saying that I had no idea who Ray Rice is and had to Google it, so I dont know any of the background info on these people and my opinion isnt worth much more than a ten-second viewing. But I think Im more disturbed by the way he handled her after she went down because it showed such ongoing contempt. Like he didnt even care if he had killed her.

Wtf.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Call me crazy but I kind of like Allie. She seems harmless and nice.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

xyz wrote:not to really change the subject or anything but do you all agree with me that Ray Rice is an abusive asshole? or what? i keep seeing ppl post everywhere that his wife deserves bc she is/was only after his money etc..i think its sickening!
He is. But I can't get over her defending him and blaming the media. Now if he does it again...I probably wouldn't feel too bad for her because she chose to stay with him and probably for the money and fame. smh It's ridiculous..I've been at the store and actually heard men verbally abusing their wives and one with his mother. Then one disabled guy and I'm not sure if it was his caregiver or mother (she was being a bitch to him). That's the one that really got me angry and the old lady too. The other ones I was thinking you don't have to put up with that jerk.

lipstick jungle

Put The Gravy DOWN wrote:^ Should start by saying that I had no idea who Ray Rice is and had to Google it, so I dont know any of the background info on these people and my opinion isnt worth much more than a ten-second viewing. But I think Im more disturbed by the way he handled her after she went down because it showed such ongoing contempt. Like he didnt even care if he had killed her.

Wtf.
I don't know. Domestic Violence breaks people down to their core.
I am sure she is afraid of him now more than ever and I am even more sure he would blame HER and that the violence has and will continue.

I feel bad judging victims. I feel it's the same as blaming people who have deep mental issues. Which they have.

I hope she manages to gather strength and leave and then ask herself why did she stay.

It could also all be because of the money. I know many turn a blind eye to the cheating, etc as long as they keep having the lifestyle.

But that was no slap. that was a KO punch. and , like you, I was almost more shocked on how he treated her AFTER he got her KO.
No remorse.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

xyz wrote:Yeah, a lot of ppl think it was an isolated event but if you look at her demeanor, you can tell she is afraid of him and this has been on going. I dont always understand why the victims defend their abusers, possibly out of love? but i do know its a classic trait of a battered woman. Fear is usually what stops them from leaving most of the time. I dont think its fair to say she is only there for the money, famous/profession sports players get married all of the time, and poor ppl abuse their spouses all of the time. When i was a young kid i watched my mom get abused in 3 different relationships, she almost got killed a few times, ppl treated her like shit & just dismissed her when she looked for help or stayed with the abusers out of fear/love. They threatened to kill her children, her family, and then dump her body in the ocean.

Ray rice and his wife have a daughter, this is so not healthy for her, especially if daddy starts getting as angry at her as he does mommy, the daughter will get the same treatment. YES i thought it was extremely disturbing how he just drug her body out of the elevator like a week old bag of trash.

domestic abuse is similar to being brainwashed and bc i was witness to my mom almost being murdered twice and physical abuse myself..im a very strong advocate for awareness etc for dosmetic violence..

lol sry if its annoying! just had to vent some!
I'm sorry about your mom & you (having to witness the abuse). That's just horrible. I can't imagine witnessing your mom being abused. That just hits you right in the gut. It makes me very uncomfortable even reading about these cases even though I grew up in a loving family. Every kid deserves to be happy and be in a safe & loving environment.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I kind of want to be like Jen by putting all these papers in a box. :lol: I am tired of looking at them and have gone through most of them. And I did put fall décor out earlier. lol Even though it's still prefall (but I'm not sure what would fall into prefall décor). :rofl:

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”