General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

OneHotMama
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

Post by OneHotMama »

byebyebye1 wrote:I'm sorry but that baby is not cute. I know she's a newborn but some newborns can be adorable. This baby will not be one of those.
That is really unnecessary. Sometimes opinions are best left unstated.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

OneHotMama wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:I'm sorry but that baby is not cute. I know she's a newborn but some newborns can be adorable. This baby will not be one of those.
fine, next time I'll lie.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

If there's anywhere you should be able to say a baby isnt cute, it should be GG.
It's not your kid, why do you care what someone thinks about it?
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

Nichol513
Talker
Talker

Post by Nichol513 »

OneHotMama wrote:
Agreed. Saying something about Tiffany is one thing but it's completely different to say mean things about someone's child.

OneHotMama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OneHotMama »

[quote="aGirlPossessed"]If there's anywhere you should be able to say a baby isnt cute, it should be GG.
It's not your kid, why do you care what someone thinks about it?[/

Why is it even necessary to say if a baby isn't cute??!! People's kids should be off limits.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

That baby is going to storm right in here and read those comments and shit all over who is saying she's not cute! lol

Not really sure how I feel about commenting on kids. But if there is one place to say it.... This site would be it.

I'll admit. I don't think I was that cute as a baby. I had a bald head and big ol' ears! If I had read that someone said I wasn't cute as a baby now it wouldn't bother me. And I doubt Olivia will be reading here anytime soon.

PS-It doesn't matter what we think about her. I'm sure Tiffany thinks she is beautiful.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

Nichol513 wrote:
OneHotMama wrote:
Agreed. Saying something about Tiffany is one thing but it's completely different to say mean things about someone's child.
Agreed. Innocent children should be off limits.

mrs_porkchops
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrs_porkchops »

I think most newborns are just meh. They all are looking like aliens. But once they start growing hair and start looking like humans -- that's when most of them will turn into little cuties.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

Lolol so many rules with you guys...

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

bbgorilla wrote:^^^Especially since her channel is MAKEUPByTiffanyD.

Can't tell who she looks like yet. Someone said it a while back that Tiffany and Brad look so similar. I was just looking at her IG pics of them together and really noticed it. I'm betting that Olivia (really like that name btw) will be a good mix of them both.

And I love how she's already doing sponsored posts that include her daughter. She's not even a week old yet.
That is totally a Tiff face, especially the mouth. She's unsquished nicely.
byebyebye1 wrote:
OneHotMama wrote:
fine, next time I'll lie.
Or maybe just don't post at all. :roll:

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Why can't people just not comment if they don't like or agree with something said here? No one should have to censor how they feel. This argument is getting really old in this thread.

Don't go to the Schuermans thread if you all can't handle shit said about kids. Your poor, little eyes might bleed. (Btw-I don't always agree with what's said about those kids but I don't bitch about what others are saying either. I just skip past it)

HoneyBooBooBear
Debater
Debater

Post by HoneyBooBooBear »

Maybe she will pull up a Emily Noel on us and stick her here and there in her vids like a commercial or something.

Anyway, Olivia is so cute! I'm surprised they named her Olivia Belle, cuz Emily named her daughter Belle Violet or something too

HoneyBooBooBear
Debater
Debater

Post by HoneyBooBooBear »

MrsGrimes wrote:Why can't people just not comment if they don't like or agree with something said here? No one should have to censor how they feel. This argument is getting really old in this thread.

Don't go to the Schuermans thread if you all can't handle shit said about kids. Your poor, little eyes might bleed. (Btw-I don't always agree with what's said about those kids but I don't bitch about what others are saying either. I just skip past it)
IKR I'm scared to say anything on GG anymore cuz of butthurt ppl, there is a rave section for their type and as long as others are not breaking any rules they can say whatever they want on threads. You don't have to agree on everything but bitch out and cry tears just because you can't handle others' opinions

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

HoneyBooBooBear wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:Why can't people just not comment if they don't like or agree with something said here? No one should have to censor how they feel. This argument is getting really old in this thread.

IKR I'm scared to say anything on GG anymore cuz of butthurt ppl, there is a rave section for their type and as long as others are not breaking any rules they can say whatever they want on threads. You don't have to agree on everything but bitch out and cry tears just because you can't handle others' opinions
Couldn't it be argued that you are "bitching out and crying tears because you can't handle others' opinions"?

If something offends me I just skip over it. It's not worth it to have a fight over it in a thread. I come here to read and comment on Tiffany- not to receive grammar lessons or etiquette courses.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I think the new Olivia picture definitely looks like Tiffany. That's the same face Tiffany pulls when she's describing something she doesn't like lol

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

What is all this with "Belle" in everybody's name? At least it isn't going to be this kid's first name. I wonder if "Belle" is as popular with non-You Tubers? If it is, in a few years there are going to be classrooms full of Belles. It's weeeei-rd. I never really thought about that name before but now, after EmilyNoel using it for her kid and Tiff using it as a middle name, I positively despise it as a name! It's like everybody is trying to be old fashioned. Next it will be Gertrude and Bertha - shudder.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Frito Pie wrote:What is all this with "Belle" in everybody's name? At least it isn't going to be this kid's first name. I wonder if "Belle" is as popular with non-You Tubers? If it is, in a few years there are going to be classrooms full of Belles. It's weeeei-rd. I never really thought about that name before but now, after EmilyNoel using it for her kid and Tiff using it as a middle name, I positively despise it as a name! It's like everybody is trying to be old fashioned. Next it will be Gertrude and Bertha - shudder.
I'm pretty sure it's always been relatively popular. Especially thanks to Beauty and the Beast. I think it was kinda overtaken for a while there by Bella/Isabella because of Twilight (gah) but it seems to be reclaiming its popularity again..

OneHotMama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OneHotMama »

HoneyBooBooBear wrote:

I think even on GG there needs to be a line somewhere. Just because you have a right to say something, doesn't mean you should. I can tell you must be young because you use words like "butthurt." My teenagers friends say that a lot. Maybe in time you'll gain the maturity needed to learn about restraint.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

No. There are no lines. This is GG and the internet where people have anonymity for a reason. If you are looking for maturity and consistent intelligent thoughts go join a book club in your neighbourhood and get off the internet.

I come here to say what I want and at the same time say a little "fuck you" to society's "lines".

OneHotMama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OneHotMama »

aGirlPossessed wrote:No. There are no lines. This is GG and the internet where people have anonymity for a reason. If you are looking for maturity and consistent intelligent thoughts go join a book club in your neighbourhood and get off the internet.

I come here to say what I want and at the same time say a little "fuck you" to society's "lines".

Well, at least I gotta give you credit for being honest and admitting that some of behavior here isn't appropriate for real life.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”