F.O.D (Friends of Derp) part 2

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: F.O.D (Friends of Derp) part 2

Post by Princess LushBomb »

:| :roll: the last thing that bitch needed is a baby. You saw how she ignored everything the Dr told her. She probably got it from some random guy in that Facebook group. :barf:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

irish2006 wrote:Hey! Just wanted to let you know that Amanduh is pregnant. IDK who is the daddy since she told us Henry was sterile...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
omg all the lolcows are having babies. First Kai and her slow ass baby, then organizedlikejen, and now duh.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by u_did_slay »

What a shitty life that kid will have. She's dirt poor and doesn't even understand basic things like nutrition, it will be a miracle if it doesn't come out looking like Quasimodo. That's a kid that will never eat right, never study, never have a chance to play any sports or even outside. A fucked life.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Daily Vlog Part 68: ItsJustShutUpJudy

Post by Fat Shark »

She wanted to lose weight to have a baby. She never really lost the weight though, and now she never will. This poor baby is headed for a an entire life of taking care of her.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

I hope she does a veedeeo update, even though she hasn't made one in months. This will sum up the hypothetical updates:

"Emmmm...Sooooo...I'm havin' a baby. (Guffaw-exhale) My doctor said I shouldn't try to get pregnant right now because of the trouble I've been havin' trouble walkin' and emmm... He says I haven't lost any weight, but I had surrrrgery, so I know I lost weight! It's gunna be a miracle baby because y'all know 'cuz I tole ya several years ago Henry is sterile. But it's his baby! Haters are gunna say I dun cheated on him with one of my piggies, but they're just jealous 'cuz I'm pregnant! Owwww...my tummy hurts! Feel sorry for me! Pregnancy is harrrrd!"

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

The power of facebook sperm!
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

So with Queen Derp being boring as shit lately I started catching up with the baby Derps specifically Lip Balm Queen (which I think I found because Derp did a collab or mention her in a vid)...anyway this chick is terrible...now I know why they were "friends".

Her hair is always greasy. Her camera is always too close, and her breathing...well I'm sure if the camera wasn't up in her nostrils we wouldn't hear her breathing in. There is no need for your face to take up the whole frame. On 1 video in a very nice way I mentioned she was too close to the camera....in a typically Derp move she deleted the video (I wasn't the only one mentioning she needed to back up the camera).

Why get on YT if you're gonna have such thin skin?? Why do these Derpy chicks send each other "Friend mail" so often when they all look like their hurting for $ (She literally has a video or 2 a week of "awesome friend mail")?

KillerBunny

Post by KillerBunny »

JRoc812 wrote:So with Queen Derp being boring as shit lately I started catching up with the baby Derps specifically Lip Balm Queen (which I think I found because Derp did a collab or mention her in a vid)...anyway this chick is terrible...now I know why they were "friends".

Her hair is always greasy. Her camera is always too close, and her breathing...well I'm sure if the camera wasn't up in her nostrils we wouldn't hear her breathing in. There is no need for your face to take up the whole frame. On 1 video in a very nice way I mentioned she was too close to the camera....in a typically Derp move she deleted the video (I wasn't the only one mentioning she needed to back up the camera).

Why get on YT if you're gonna have such thin skin?? Why do these Derpy chicks send each other "Friend mail" so often when they all look like their hurting for $ (She literally has a video or 2 a week of "awesome friend mail")?
I remember her. she's just unwatchable, too close up and annoying. Her voice does'nt help either.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I couldn't watch the lip balm girl anymore. Honestly I am a lip balm addict. I could have a huge hoard of lip balms if i didn't exercise self control. I hate that this chick just buys and trades made in China dollar store crap.

Also the extreme up close is a thing is super annoying. Her greasy hair drives me nuts too.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

[youtube][/youtube]
45 minutes?!?!!
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I am not a prude but I cringed during her TTC story. She always looks greasy/umkempt so I don't want visions of her lady business in my head. And did she really go to the ER for a blood pregnancy test??? Is it safe to be pregnant so soon after WLS/Complications?? :( :?

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Says, "I'm not looking for sympathy." Proceeds to blubber for 20 minutes.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

sippin' wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
45 minutes?!?!!
Oh my tits. She could fucking clean the floor with them saggers
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

"It's hard...."
"It's hard...."

"It's hard...."

"It's hard...."

I stopped counting after four "It's haaaaaarrrrd" s.
She forgot to turn off her camera when she was done with her video so I took the opportunity to
SS a few shots. :)
I have no idea why she is making a strange howl noise into a white box?
Is this something I need for my computer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

"woooo-woooo woooo-wooooo"

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

That white box looks like a baby monitor....did she go out and buy baby stuff @ 4 weeks pregnant??
Heyholetsgo......That was the first thing I thought when the video started.....she wants a baby but can't afford a decent bra to get those bad boys off the floor.
She said she lost 100+ lbs but wasn't she 400+ lbs?? If so she still isn't at a healthy weight so maybe she needs to put baby making on the back burner for a little while.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

JRoc812 wrote:That white box looks like a baby monitor....did she go out and buy baby stuff @ 4 weeks pregnant??
Heyholetsgo......That was the first thing I thought when the video started.....she wants a baby but can't afford a decent bra to get those bad boys off the floor.
She said she lost 100+ lbs but wasn't she 400+ lbs?? If so she still isn't at a healthy weight so maybe she needs to put baby making on the back burner for a little while.
Hi JRoc812,
You're probably right....baby monitor.
Her home isn't all that big, is it?
I mean, a couple steps and you'd be peeking around the corner into the baby room, no?
All I know is at the end when she forgot to turn off her camera, she was wooooo-woooing into the box.
Strange.
But it's coming from Amanda....do we expect any less? :)

Last I remember, she made a video and told the world how Henry was either shooting blanks or didn't have any swimmers at all....can't remember which.
So are we to assume this baby was Henry's?

Not to sound like a heartless bitch....ok, sometimes I am, but.....
miscarriages are bad. They are emotionally and physically painful.
My heart goes out to anyone who has wanted a baby and the pregnancy ends up in miscarriage. Yes, even Amanda.
I've had. I know whereof I speak.
But as we've seen over the years, Amanda never takes anything seriously especially when it comes to health.
She feels she knows better than doctors, nurses, nutritionists, even friends or family who have been through something similar and try
to offer her advice about any of her particular ailments over the years that she's been doing YT.
I was hoping towards the end of this vid that she would have told us that her doctor wants her to lose at least another 75 lbs before TTC again.
But then I thought; even if her doctor told her that, she wouldn't listen and she'd do as she pleases...which is to TTC immediately once her numbers are back in sync.
And since I don't know much about it....is it ObamaCare that pays for all this TTC stuff?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Oh I can sympathize with miscarriage/baby loss (I lost a daughter at 17 weeks on top of 3 m/c) but it is a little hard to feel too bad for her because imho she should not be bringing a baby in to the world in her current situation.

If I remember correctly she doesn't work. In fact IIRC She divorced her husband to get on public assistance. She is probably on SSI (for her obesity) w/medicaid so her doctors/hospitals/surgery are all free. Chances are if she does have a baby she will then go on WIC and her food stamp budget will increase. Now normally I have no issue with helping those who NEED it but she SCAMMED for it. She needs a lot in her life right now (therapy, better health, a job etc.) NOT a baby.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

OMG. That idiot miss veronyka pulled her kids, her PSECIAL NEED CHILD out of the hands of a professional so she could give them Christian home schooling
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Heyholetsgo wrote:OMG. That idiot miss veronyka pulled her kids, her PSECIAL NEED CHILD out of the hands of a professional so she could give them Christian home schooling

OMG!!! First Gotta be honet but I never watched any of Vee's video, I'm not even a sub. However I do follow her on IG because of Derp's love of her and figured she might provide some lulz when Derp is being Derpy and not posting. Anyway You saying she pulled her kids out of school to home school I deided to look her up on Youtube and this chick looks nothing like her IG pics!!!!!!! Like nothing at all!!!! She must use every filter in exists because she is unrecognizable between her video and her pics I am shocked :o , I had no idea the amount of manipulation that went on with her pics....It's crazy

For proof go to her "Vibrant Purple Smokey Eye! " video and stop it at .06 seconds in and then compare it to this pic from IG: Where did her double chin go? Magically it disappeared between her making that video and posting that pic on IG. I swear she also made herself less orange too.

Could be 2 different people! (Sorry I am such a nood I have no idea hot to embed images or videos)

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”