His Sexual Identity

mxyzzy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: His Sexual Identity

Post by mxyzzy »

I'm truly sorry for anyone I've offended. I realize "gay best friend" is offensive, and was using it ironically, but I should have chose a better wording or at the very least made it obvious I was saying it in jest. I'm also LGBT but I have the privilege of never being stereotyped as a GBF. Again, I'm truly sorry for any offense and I hope you guys can forgive me and not brand me as willingly ignorant. Thank you for correcting me.
I was only saying, as someone with a close friend who went through people telling him he's gay and always assuming, it irks me to see it done. I've DEFINITELY heard people saying Joey is factually gay, when, like I said, it's unfair to say someone is gay if they won't. I do stand by that original sentiment.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

mxyzzy wrote:It kind of rubs me the wrong way that people are saying he's gay like it's a fact. Unless he's personally said he's gay, he's not gay. One of my best friends was also "certainly without a doubt gay" before coming out. He wasn't gay. I was shocked when he asked me out because I had 100% assumed he was gay, which is like, next level friend zone. I felt terrible but in my mind he was still my gay best friend so I couldn't take him seriously as a romantic option. He sounded very stereotypically gay because he grew up with his mom and sisters and no men. Turns out he's bisexual, and still people keep telling him he's definitely gay. He likes girls.

Sorry for the rant, I just really hate people assuming. Long story short: if he hasn't said he's gay, don't assume he's gay. If someone tells you their orientation, don't tell them they're wrong.

He hasn't come out and confirmed that he's straight. I'm gay and I'm sorry, with some people you can just tell. I have met men and women that were bi that definitely came across as gay but that's still not heterosexual. So, I kind of feel like your whole point is moot.

IF Joey is gay (and he probably is) he should be out and proud. I don't know why he wouldn't be able to pursue acting, there are plenty of gay men that play straight all the time and vise versa. It's called acting for a reason. And if Joey is afraid of losing his main fan base, maybe he should be open to the idea of gaining new viewers who accept vs. disillusioned teenage girls?

kingOfGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by kingOfGossip »

You're just going to have to keep tabs. I think that's part of the mystique about him he's got going on.

[/highlight][/color][/size]

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

HE IS GAAAAAAAAAY.

MVN
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MVN »

Isnt it obvious that he is????

shady realness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shady realness »

:tu:

redroses96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by redroses96 »

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

JOEY IS STRAIGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND IS CATRIFIC. STOP BEING HATERS.

alucas2330
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alucas2330 »

lol

Return to “Joey Graceffa”