coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

Post by LipstickOnMyTeeth »

I consider myself a fan of Dani's channel, but after reading through this I'm starting to second guess that label...I do think that she seems a bit fake at times, but I've never seen any of the nasty comments she's made until coming here. Wow.... :o
Sarcastic bitch with an affinity for anything pink and or covered in glitter.

alysse011
Talker
Talker

Post by alysse011 »

Y'all. Mallory1712 just posted an Instagram photo of Dani's color pop lip thing she "made." Apparently Dani sent it to her. I hope Mallory is just being polite; I really like Mallory and I don't know what I'll do if they're friends.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

alysse011 wrote:Y'all. Mallory1712 just posted an Instagram photo of Dani's color pop lip thing she "made." Apparently Dani sent it to her. I hope Mallory is just being polite; I really like Mallory and I don't know what I'll do if they're friends.
Ugh I hate that feeling. Hollieeatslipstick was mentioned in a recent vid and oh no.. I love Hollie, I guess I'm just gonna assume she doesn't know how rude and horrible Dani is.

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

what was she thinking with all these colors. Good lord.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

nina84 wrote:
alysse011 wrote:Y'all. Mallory1712 just posted an Instagram photo of Dani's color pop lip thing she "made." Apparently Dani sent it to her. I hope Mallory is just being polite; I really like Mallory and I don't know what I'll do if they're friends.
Ugh I hate that feeling. Hollieeatslipstick was mentioned in a recent vid and oh no.. I love Hollie, I guess I'm just gonna assume she doesn't know how rude and horrible Dani is.
When Dani was complimenting Hollie, she said that Hollie is, "a WAY more beautiful and WAY cooler Shirley Manson" (lead singer of Garbage). I pointed out that it's pretty shitty how Dani had to cut one woman down in order to compliment another, and Hollie said it was a huge compliment for her because she loves Garbage. So she's either totally blind to how that was a shitty move by Dani, or she was just trying to be nice.
LipstickOnMyTeeth wrote:Image

what was she thinking with all these colors. Good lord.
I came here to say the same thing haha. She's one step away from being a stereotypical 80s housewife. Big hair, way too much makeup, bright pink lipstick... all she needs is lots of blue eyeshadow.

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

^^ oh my god. The day I see her wearing baby blue eyeshadow with pink lips (and clown cheeks) is the day I unsubscribe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babygirl127
Informer
Informer

Post by babygirl127 »

I'm going to hate myself but, I like her videos. I can't stand her. I think she's extremely rude and so damn annoying but her videos are very good (except the tutorials. Who wants to look like her?) I just think she is one of very few that comes out with different videos. Please don't hate me. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

guntersbooty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by guntersbooty »

babygirl127 wrote:I'm going to hate myself but, I like her videos. I can't stand her. I think she's extremely rude and so damn annoying but her videos are very good (except the tutorials. Who wants to look like her?) I just think she is one of very few that comes out with different videos. Please don't hate me. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
I feel the same way. I see what she has said to people on Instagram and YouTube and I'm not a fan, but I do enjoy watching her videos. But the combination of nails, hair, makeup and giant necklace in this newest video IS HORRIBLE. I like her hair, but everything else in that combination just doesn't work.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Prepare to be double disappointed then because Mallory is friends with both Dani AND Melissa (Melmphs) hahahahahaha!! :rofl:

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

babygirl127 wrote:I'm going to hate myself but, I like her videos. I can't stand her. I think she's extremely rude and so damn annoying but her videos are very good (except the tutorials. Who wants to look like her?) I just think she is one of very few that comes out with different videos. Please don't hate me. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
I agree. Her videos cover a lot of topics, and she does seem to be honest most of the time. I just get so turned off from her channel when I see her comments/rude remarks.

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
Prepare to be double disappointed then because Mallory is friends with both Dani AND Melissa (Melmphs) hahahahahaha!! :rofl:
I don't know who this Mallory person is but if she's friends with Melmphs AND Dani count me out. That is one disaster combination I just couldn't look past. *shudders*

alysse011
Talker
Talker

Post by alysse011 »

WhisperingSoul wrote:

Nooooooo! Another one bites the dust then

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

This haaaaaair, noooooooo.

Here is the blue eyeshadow you ladies were waiting for!

Image Image Image

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

sodisappoint wrote:This haaaaaair, noooooooo.

Here is the blue eyeshadow you ladies were waiting for!

Been said before but why does she have to blend everything with brown?! She could have used different shades of blue, I don't understand what she's doing..

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

I actually liked how she looked in her hollieeatslipstick video. Her hair looked SO MUCH better than that nasty slicked back thing she kept doing for awhile.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Devil!

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Samantha Reilly was so far up dani's ass in her elf haul video. I felt like I was watching a haul that was recorded only for dani to watch. She mentioned coffee-bitch's opinion about every single product. Gave me a headache.

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

penguinasaurus wrote:Samantha Reilly was so far up dani's ass in her elf haul video. I felt like I was watching a haul that was recorded only for dani to watch. She mentioned coffee-bitch's opinion about every single product. Gave me a headache.

yup! Well Samantha owes her recent channel growth to dani so I guess the longer she kisses ass, the more her channel grows. I liked her so much better pre-dani. Now she's turned into a coffee headquarters minion

christylynn6
Learner
Learner

Post by christylynn6 »

I know a lot of people come to read comments on all of the gurus pages out of curiosity and are as horrified as I am. If you all are reading, I encourage you to do what I am doing and call these people out. We normal and positive people have the numbers in this world, we just need to make our voices heard. The kind of hate they spew on every gurus' page is pathetic and we need to let them know it! I will post this everywhere and if it gets me banned from GG, I will be honored. It will be totally worth it.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

christylynn6 wrote:I know a lot of people come to read comments on all of the gurus pages out of curiosity and are as horrified as I am. If you all are reading, I encourage you to do what I am doing and call these people out. We normal and positive people have the numbers in this world, we just need to make our voices heard. The kind of hate they spew on every gurus' page is pathetic and we need to let them know it! I will post this everywhere and if it gets me banned from GG, I will be honored. It will be totally worth it.
Uh, if you don't like it then don't come here? It's that simple..

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”