00alessa00
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122

Post by 00alessa00 »

taketheshot wrote:
00alessa00 wrote:But hey, how were u able to see her real mom's status updates on fb? I see that she apparently has two fb accounts; each with a different last name? Did you add her as a friend?
Yes, I added both accounts and she added me back. That is how I got the info from her. One of her last names on there is fake. She loves wrestling and Seth Rollins, so that is why Rollins is on there lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow! My new goal in life is to be as good of an internet sleuth as u are!!!

Hopefully she adds me too. There are only a few public pics of Emmy on her fb, but wow, I totally forgot how super adorable Emmy was as a toddler! I hope the mom gets her act together soon and she can be reunited with Emmy!

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Ok, y'all are good!!! I found both of the mother's profiles too, thanks to you guys.
Did you all see the profile of the "fiancé" who apparently passed away? Phillip Vallero. Is that Emily's biological father?? His status updates were a mess! Apparently he was bisexual and in need of some c*ck.
Crazy!
As much as I despise Melissa, I feel like Emily is better off with her. :?

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

guru_shmooroo wrote:Ok, y'all are good!!! I found both of the mother's profiles too, thanks to you guys.
Did you all see the profile of the "fiancé" who apparently passed away? Phillip Vallero. Is that Emily's biological father?? His status updates were a mess! Apparently he was bisexual and in need of some c*ck.
Crazy!
No, that is not Emily's father. That is her youngest half-sister's father

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

taketheshot wrote:
guru_shmooroo wrote:Ok, y'all are good!!! I found both of the mother's profiles too, thanks to you guys.
Crazy!

Ohhhhh ok...do you have any idea who her father is?!

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

taketheshot wrote:
Crazy!

I know! The ex-fiancé (or ex hubby - not sure if they got married; he referred to her as his wife! I thought maybe the weird sexual posts on his fb were just posted by Emmy's mom as a joke, now I'm not so sure!

I thjnk she's newly engaged to someone else now. That guy also looks... questionable.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

I get that emmy's mom loves her. But if she has 3 kids who all have been taken away. Maybe Emmy is better with melissa. Please don't judge me for that. I just found the mom and she does NOT live a life of standard that Emmy is used to :/

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Melissa keeps getting caught in all these lies!!! Liar lair pants on fire!! If Emily's mom get social security (for her mental disability that Melissa has mentioned a few times) and hasn't signed over rights then that means Emily gets a social security check too. My uncle was disabled and I remember my cousin got a social security check also because he was a minor. My uncle was allowed to have a part time job and still get his check. Since Melissa is her legal guardian it goes to Melissa. More than 1000% sure because every month Melissa has a paper check to deposit at the bank most likely that's what it is!!

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae »

I searched Melissa Mendoza on Facebook but I can't find her. Did she remove her profile?

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

EllieMae wrote:I searched Melissa Mendoza on Facebook but I can't find her. Did she remove her profile?
No, she is on there. She is Melissa L Mendoza on Facebook

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
Crazy!

Ohhhhh ok...do you have any idea who her father is?!
No, I am not sure who Emily's father is.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Lookwhoshere wrote:Melissa keeps getting caught in all these lies!!! Liar lair pants on fire!! If Emily's mom get social security (for her mental disability that Melissa has mentioned a few times) and hasn't signed over rights then that means Emily gets a social security check too. My uncle was disabled and I remember my cousin got a social security check also because he was a minor. My uncle was allowed to have a part time job and still get his check. Since Melissa is her legal guardian it goes to Melissa. More than 1000% sure because every month Melissa has a paper check to deposit at the bank most likely that's what it is!!
You're welcome then :)
I love that we caught her in lies. Wait til we see her next video...

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

taketheshot wrote:
EllieMae wrote:I searched Melissa Mendoza on Facebook but I can't find her. Did she remove her profile?

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.l.mendoza.3

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Crazy!
Yes, Emily is probably better off with her... but Melissa needs to own up to her being a liar about things. Also, yes, maybe Emily's mom shouldn't have her BUT at least let her see her! Especially since she never and will never sign her rights over! Why can't she see her daughter more??

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae »

taketheshot wrote:
taketheshot wrote:

I found her but her profile is totally private except for 2 pictures and I don't see anyone that resembles Emmy. It's all good I'll come to you guys for updates.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

EllieMae wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
taketheshot wrote:

I found her but her profile is totally private except for 2 pictures and I don't see anyone that resembles Emmy. It's all good I'll come to you guys for updates.
Yes, Melissa's Facebook is private, but you are not looking for her Facebook. It's her old myspace you want to look for, but you need to know Emily's last name which is in a vlog from Melissa.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Interesting things I have found:

Emily's REAL mom's MOM (Emily's grandmother) died from cancer. Everyone should know that by now. I found a pic of her and her mom (and looks like brother too) doing the Relay for Life when she was alive....and Melissa's family does Relay.

Also, Emily's REAL mom went to Royal Rumble on January 29th just like Melissa and Andres did. Emily's REAL mom LOVES wrestling!

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

taketheshot wrote:Interesting things I have found:

Emily's REAL mom's MOM (Emily's grandmother) died from cancer. Everyone should know that by now. I found a pic of her and her mom (and looks like brother too) doing the Relay for Life when she was alive....and Melissa's family does Relay.

Also, Emily's REAL mom went to Royal Rumble on January 29th just like Melissa and Andres did. Emily's REAL mom LOVES wrestling!
Talks about Emily's real mom's grandmother:
Which was Melissa's mom's best friend

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

:o Wow- I can't believe the info you guys uncovered. And I was able to find BIO mom too!

So is Moolissa collecting from the state as a foster parent and collecting Emmy's social security check ? Eligible for food stamps?
I know they are in debt but this explains the additional funds to pay the minimum on all of the credit cards.

And Moolissa is a huge bitch for keeping Emmy's mom away for weekly visits but claim BIO mom wants nothing to do with her.

Can you guys guide BIO mom to speak with legal aide to get some visitation? BIO mom should also bring up the YT channel and certain scenes where Emmy is upset and/ or scared of douche-bag Undress. Emmy needs to have a relationship with her and her sisters.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

nycchic82 wrote::o Wow- I can't believe the info you guys uncovered. And I was able to find BIO mom too!

So is Moolissa collecting from the state as a foster parent and collecting Emmy's social security check ? Eligible for food stamps?
I know they are in debt but this explains the additional funds to pay the minimum on all of the credit cards.

And Moolissa is a huge bitch for keeping Emmy's mom away for weekly visits but claim BIO mom wants nothing to do with her.

Can you guys guide BIO mom to speak with legal aide to get some visitation? BIO mom should also bring up the YT channel and certain scenes where Emmy is upset and/ or scared of douche-bag Undress. Emmy needs to have a relationship with her and her sisters.
I sent her videos she would want to see, but she hasn't responded yet. I don't think she's online that often and gets on when she can.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26AHLBZUC1n53ozi8" width="480" height="384" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/oh-snap-26AHLBZUC1n53ozi8">via GIPHY</a></p>

These few pages had me like

Return to “hkitty1122”