imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: carlibel55 Part 3

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image

Sorry for the triple post but I'm on a Carli binge this am haha! Check out what she left in. I mean ONE JOB CARLI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop with the friggen face modifications already!!! She looks like fucking Laurel and Hardy!!!! I can't!!!

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

The orange contour is not cute

Jasky123
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasky123 »

Ok lol new q&a: number one 'where do u get inspiration for your videos?' - 'umm well I tend to take inspiration from things that aren't makeup related like I'll see a beautiful painting and it will inspire me to create a makeup look' BULLSHIT hahaha. Why even say that. Just say you take inspo from Nicole gurreiro we all know already girl
and 'what do u do to stay skinny' - 'well I'm really lucky cos I have Brett but recently my stomachs been getting a little flabby' fishing for omg you are so skinny comments - she snapchatted a pic of her (flat af) stomach right after filming the q&a. Seriously shut up carli

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

agreeing with the girl above me! this girl really took a snap of her naked stomach and is calling herself flabby.

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

also... she sounds like an idiot talking about not knowing what the post balm shave is ? i'm pretty sure every youtuber has been talking about it for a while

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^ omg really. POST.SHAVE.BALM. Is pretty fucking self explanatory. Fuckkk. Why do people watch this idiot?

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Hmmmmm

Post by CharleyAnn »

I am just gonna leave this here.....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/cri ... wn/2126295

Google brings up lots of info on her dad. Has anyone seen this or discussed before? If so, sorry... was trying to find the home they purchased because I am nosy and the rooms look beautiful so just really curious what home they bought but found nothing, except that.

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

Also... I will say this. I am pretty damn good at finding homes people own... or purchased... basically googling info about people and shit lol. I can't find anything about their house. I am wondering if it was purchased under her business name or something. Or if they really truly purhcased a home, I am starting to wonder if it's rented also? Just a thought, otherwise there should be information about it up now public record. I live in NJ as well and houses here are expensive for the most part, if you're buying a decent sized home up north is known to be pricier than down south, but maybe I am throwing an obvious out there.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^omg that article :o

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Wow, I had never heard that about her father before! In fact, I've never even heard her mention her father.....EVER

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

I watched her draw my life video where she spoke about moving to him and living with him when she was younger guessing acting out and wanting to have less parenting? My guess is she moved back perhaps when all this happened? If you google her dad you will find lots of articles about it... pretty juicy shit there she obviously doesn't want people knowing. I feel bad putting it out there but I mean - it's out there... lol.
Who else thinks they might be renting? She mentioned not wanting to show the house for privacy reasons? Seems a little scared of that. Wonder why? I think renting OR purchased under someone else's name. I'll keep trying but seems it's not in public record by either her or Brett's names...

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

Also I agree with the lips being way overdone. I have fillers in my lips also. Have gotten juvederm
About 4-5 times now. I'll Say this, my doc would NEVER allow me to do that. He stops me at 1 syringe even when I wanted more because he said he won't allow me to look stupid. Her doc has made a mistake in letting her do this. They look overdone and especially in conjunction with her 2 front teeth. I think she should shave them a little bit shorter but that's a whole other story.
On that same note I will say - juvederm doesn't F with your lips the way people seem to think on here. I mean as long as you're not going big ang from having no lips. In my experience it hasn't stretched my lips out or done anything to where it's noticeable they've been done even when most of it goes away. So I love it, honestly. My lips don't look deflated at all. I mean I get 1 syringe so perhaps more than that is another story... but I also did it gradually, and go back sooner than I should so I still have a small amount left in them each time going back if you know what I mean. Each time I go they look better and better I think. Her doc is doing her an injustice... that or she is like demanding it. I just go by what my doc highly suggests.
Edited bc spelling.

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

carlibel55 Part 3

Post by kayblinky01 »

Whoever wanted to know where she is in NJ, it looks like her location services on her most recent video is Bridgewater.

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Sorry for the DP.... But damn Carli! She was so insanely gorgeous. She's proof that going way overboard on fillers ruins natural beauty. I'd take a wrinkle here or there over inflated lips and a puffy, smooth face any day. :/

luna12
Learner
Learner

Post by luna12 »

In her vlogs I think that it's interesting to see how different she looks than when she sits in front of a camera. She looks so much shorter and just idk, average. Like your typical pretty NJ girl who wears too much makeup and tight clothes. She knows how to take a good selfie (even though it's the same look in every photo) but how she looks in pics is different than what she actually looks like. I also don't think Brett is that attractive and seeing his personality come out in the vlogs makes me really dislike him, he seems so rough and speaks to Carli very rudely and overall seems super grumpy and not fun.

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image

Whoever wanted to know where she is in NJ, it looks like her location services on her most recent video is Bridgewater.

Thanks you! Search will continue using that area lol... but still thinking something is odd with that whole area of home ownership.

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

Above in the photo collage you can see a big difference in face in pics 3-4-5... can't quite pinpoint but those are major areas of change I think. Her eyes look changed too.

I agree I also don't find Brett attractive, never did. In terms of modeling I think he had a good look if he's like still faced or making no expression so I can see how that works perhaps but I think it's mostly his exaggerated facial expressions that are a turn off. Jim Carey like. Major cringe worthy to me. I can't stand people who make those kinda faces and find it weird lol.

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

CharleyAnn wrote:Above in the photo collage you can see a big difference in face in pics 3-4-5... can't quite pinpoint but those are major areas of change I think. Her eyes look changed too.

I agree I also don't find Brett attractive, never did. In terms of modeling I think he had a good look if he's like still faced or making no expression so I can see how that works perhaps but I think it's mostly his exaggerated facial expressions that are a turn off. Jim Carey like. Major cringe worthy to me. I can't stand people who make those kinda faces and find it weird lol.
You can tell a HUGE difference between 3-4-5 as you said but then again between 5-6-7. Her eyes used to be so big and beautiful and now her lips have taken over her face and make her eyes look so small! Seriously look at 4-5 and then 5-6. She also lost a lot of weight in her face, I think that's when she hooked up with B.

What does everyone think was her best look? I find her DROP DEAD gorg in 4-5.

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

Ya know I don't think I ever found her to be drop dead gorgeous, myself. I think her younger days she was pretty although her nose is still kinda bigger but nothing that would take away from her being pretty. Also gives her character. I can't say I'll have to find a pic of what I think was her best look over the years and post it tomorrow.
Oh and as far as her lips, I did forget to add my doc is good and he ensures to keep my top lip heart - or whatever the dip that is in the middle of your lips ya know to keep them natural. So they still have a dip. Her top lip seems to go straight across which a lot of docs do.. Not sure if she requested that but I prefer to keep my heart shape dip there. Otherwise I feel it looks sausage like. They could still be swollen possibly too? I use a gel to avoid bruising and swelling it works fabulously... lol

CharleyAnn
Learner
Learner

Post by CharleyAnn »

Oh wait but now looking above you can see her heart maybe I just didn't notice it as much in last video kept looking at her 2 front teeth and mouth couldn't stop staring when she talked. Maybe I missed it and she still has the heart thing lol Nevermind its late I'm tired...

Return to “carlibel55”