Farahdhukai

RuiningYourFun
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Farahdhukai

Post by RuiningYourFun »

I think that's her natural voice and I don't really mind it. I actually kinda like the voice she does at the end of her videos too. Sue me.

I have been doing the turmeric/chickpea flour/milk/almond oil face mask for acne for over a year and I couldn't believe how well it suited my skin. I know she didn't create the recipe (that's been around for a long time) but it was after seeing her video on it that I finally decided to do it. My face feels great every time. My acne disappears like magic, and when I do get spots they're so small-- I no longer get the big painful zits that I once had.

I don't like her how to get long eyelashes video (which is probably the video with the most views). It's clear that her eyelashes are just naturally long and while moisturizing your lashes can help them reach their full potential and keep them from falling out, your eyelashes are not going to get that long.
While everyone is enjoying a good joke, I'm the loser by the punch bowl that ruins the joke by asking a serious question relating to said joke.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Her voice in her vlogs is different compared to her videos. In the vlogs you hear her real voice and in her videos she makes it squeaky.

sunsetcandle

Post by sunsetcandle »

I really like her beauty/hair videos. I like to use natural products on my hair so her videos are great for that. I don't think her voice is fake, it still seems fairly high in her vlogs. I love her vlogs too, she seems like someone I'd want to be friends with :D

Purpledrank89
Learner
Learner

Post by Purpledrank89 »

emailmspat wrote:
2012myusername wrote:
emailmspat wrote:That teeth whitening video was wrong on her part! Why the fuck did she think she was genius with posting that video, whonthe fuck swishes peroxide? Really? She's so annoying and starting to look like a cow! She sits at home and eats shit and ..don't work... Don't work out...and her huge tits are always on screen... So gross because they are saggy and moves everytime she moves her hands...so nasty...baaarrfff
Woah calm down there, the video was a silly idea especially as so many younger people watch and might do something wrong, but honestly, how do you know she sits at home, eats shit, does nothing and not work out? And about her "tits" she's one of the modestly dressed gurus I watch, I have never seen her be "sexy" simply for the views like many other gurus.

I didn't say anything about her dressing... I said the way she frames herself, it's annoying to see tits in the frame and have them move with every damn movement of hers, it's not attractive at all! She has said several times she doesn't workout and is a stay at home wife, have you seen the amount of weight this chick has put on?????
...are you constantly staring at her tits?. I'm pretty sure if you move the top half of your body as a female your breasts move too. You sound like you have some issues.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

I like her makeup tutorials & all. But damn she has a home remedy for everything. It's almost as if she's at home all day doing her beauty regiments....where does she get the energy? :?
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

I like her videos on natural haircare because I like to use unconventional hair products, too.
That said, why does she keep acting like everybody is so interested in her husband?
He's never really in anything, and when he is (barely) shes like, AH, THE ELUSIVE HUSBAND YOU GUISE!!!

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

thoughts on her nose job?

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

2012myusername wrote:thoughts on her nose job?
She got a nose job...?

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

yeah, for apparent breathing problems, she seems like she had a legit reason.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I love her DIY videos.. all her hair routines.. But some of her make up tutorials make her look like a drag Queen.. :?
:love2:

Boone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Boone »

the_this_this
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by the_this_this »

Yeah her baby voice is super grating..but I do love her hair though. Some of her DIYS have been pretty useful :tu:

CheyTiny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CheyTiny »

I keep trying to like her, I just find her vids so boring

WalmartMeetsGucci
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by WalmartMeetsGucci »

I've been watching Farah since she started on youtube and it's amazing how she's evolved. Considering her fairly quick rise to fame due to hudabeauty features and her farsali oil she has remained relatively humble and kind to her followers. While some of her beauty hacks are ridiculous I find her videos amusing and fun to watch. I just wish she would fess up to the nose job though... girl we know you had a deviated septum but you had a rhinoplasty too.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Isn't this the chick who makes hazardous and stupid beauty hacks and looks like she is holding a load in her mouth? Gurl...

princess_ali89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by princess_ali89 »

I love her creative hacks! The aloe vera one is my favorite.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Going through her Insta feed I wonder what has happened to her face the past few years. She USED to have the prettiest face and perfect glowing skin. Weight gain? She looks manly with those harsh features. Without makeup she looks like an aunty. She's been married since 2012 where's the kids? I mean no offence but she said herself she spends majority of her time at home, doesn't it get lonely and boring. Some little kids would definitely make her life more interesting and joyful. Seems like her husband has quit his job and is working full time with the Farsali brand. Weird. An asian man who works in the beauty and skincare industry..

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

She has really evolved into a wonderful person. I remember watching her many years ago and I feel that she still holds the same values, like she cares for her audience but sometimes I get the idea she's losing herself and I want to comment on her personal life (thereof lack of - I mean some people choose not to have kids) but she's always kept it professional, no drama and doesn't mix her personal life with her business. Her husband is an entrepreneur; what do you think an entrepreneur is? Most aren't as extravagant as the title claims them to be. Farsali is his brand with her face and name attached to it, a bit odd for a man to be selling skincare though... I've grown out of her content (too much skincare for my liking). All positive though, people who meet her comment on her humility.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

So are the rumours of her having a secret baby true? I definitely believe it, she looks like she’s been through child birth

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

I like her. She's not constantly trying to shove products down everyone's face. She is successful with her own line now. She has stayed pretty much the same all these years, personality-wise.

Not everyone wants kids... and not everyone wants them right after they get married. That's their business. Maybe they are trying? Maybe they haven't been successful. Who knows. Not our business.

What the fuck does a woman look like when she's been through child birth? Ridiculous.

Return to “Farahdhukai”