Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TELEVISION!

Post by LexiPorter »

AN0N. wrote:started watching nikita again and now i'm hooked

I LOVE IT, it's so great lol

she's so hott!
Maggie Q :love2:

I seriously hope it doesn't get canceled. It's such a great show and Amanda is one of my favorite villains ever!

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I'm currently watching Celebrity Big Brother. The main characters in it are an XF UK reject called Rylan, and an American couple from The Hills, Heidi and Spencer.

I'm also repeat watching the Christmas episode of Big Brother - I'm obsessed with Clara.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Anyone into Misfits? The first two seasons were amazing, the third was okay... The fourth was utter crap.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

JadeNguyen wrote:

she's so hott!

I seriously hope it doesn't get canceled. It's such a great show and Amanda is one of my favorite villains ever!

Ugh! cancelled? no! :(

I'm only in the 2nd season, I've been watching on Netflix, so I have some catching up to do.
I HATE AMANDA. Well i mean in the sense that she is absolutely heartless, but in terms of acting, yes she is quite good lol

Ahh! I'm about to go watch it now :D I watch like 10 episodes in one sitting :o :P

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

AN0N. wrote:
JadeNguyen wrote:

she's so hott!

Ugh! cancelled? no! :(

I'm only in the 2nd season, I've been watching on Netflix, so I have some catching up to do.
I HATE AMANDA. Well i mean in the sense that she is absolutely heartless, but in terms of acting, yes she is quite good lol

Ahh! I'm about to go watch it now :D I watch like 10 episodes in one sitting :o :P
Well the ratings are pretty bad TBH :/

And yes, Amanda is a heartless bitch but that's what makes her so awesome! You're gonna love the season 2 finale, it's one of my favorite episodes.

discrepancies
Informer
Informer

Post by discrepancies »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Anyone into Misfits? The first two seasons were amazing, the third was okay... The fourth was utter crap.
I stopped watching after they replaced one of the characters. (I won't say who cause I suppose that's a spoiler?) But yeah, when they replaced him I stopped watching because in my opinion he was the best part of the show.
Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Anyone into Misfits? The first two seasons were amazing, the third was okay... The fourth was utter crap.
i loveeeeeeeeeee misfits!
nathan is just amazing, im sad that he wont be returning :(
i loved the jesus freak episode where everyone was converted and then nathan discovered his power, probably my favorite episode.

am i the only one that likes rudy though? i think hes a good replacement nathan, i mean you cant replace nathan but i think hes a good character. but i havent seen much of the 4th season, only the first couple episodes.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

well wait idk wrote:
i loveeeeeeeeeee misfits!
nathan is just amazing, im sad that he wont be returning :(
i loved the jesus freak episode where everyone was converted and then nathan discovered his power, probably my favorite episode.

am i the only one that likes rudy though? i think hes a good replacement nathan, i mean you cant replace nathan but i think hes a good character. but i havent seen much of the 4th season, only the first couple episodes.
I like Rudy. Not as much as Nathan, but yeah, he grew on me after a while. I only watched the first two episodes of season 4, couldn't stand anymore.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I have a long list because I watch way too much tv. These are my favorites, though a few of them have ended now:

Dexter
Breaking Bad
Weeds
American Horror Story
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Revenge
South Park
Modern Family
Law and Order SVU
Gossip Girl
Skins UK
Criminal Minds
Desperate Housewives
Drop Dead Gorgeous

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

Been watching Weeds, I'm on season 7 now. :D I love it... except, well, these last few seasons have been quite boring

And TBH, I liked the family when they were all younger (Shane & Silas)... the older them creeps me out a little, since I feel as though I watched them grow up LOL

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

-PLL
-The Lying Game
-Suits
-Criminal Minds
-Teen Mom
-Real Housewives Beverly Hills (OC & NJ too)
-Mob Wives

Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with so many shows to catch up but when I am caught up I feel like I don't watch enough lol

thismustbetheplace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thismustbetheplace »

shows I already watched all the episodes of and loved:
The Wire (my favorite show of all time. it is perfect.)
My So-Called Life

shows I am watching currently or intermittently:
Mad Men
Daria
Breaking Bad
Girls
Skins UK
Mr. Show (an amazing sketch comedy show from the 90s, but I've watched most of the sketches already so maybe this should be in the first column)
Degrassi (my guilty pleasure show lol)

shows which I started watching, loved them, then forgot they existed and subsequently need to finish watching them:
Twin Peaks
LOST
Arrested Development

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

I used to watch a ton of tv, but I have narrowed it down to Degrassi, Dexter, Pretty Little Liars, and Switched at Birth. Sometimes I watch Secret Life and Sometimes 90210 (it depends. They're the kind of shows that I dont care if I miss it or not.)

In the summer I am addicted to Big Brother. I also watch some trashy shows if I am REALLY bored, like Snooki and Jwoww, Teen Mom, and Catfish.That's only on days I'm home sick or am really desperate for something to do.

My favorite shows ever will always be One Tree Hill and Beverly Hills 90210, but obviously those aren't on anymore. :(

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

I forgot to add that I used to love The OC, too.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Your favorite TV show??

Post by jeshikadoll »

Return to “TV Shows”