WhatWouldLizzyDo

Re: WhatWouldLizzyDo

Post by Guest »

It really bothered me she was VIP at Beyoncé and claimed she couldn't afford her dogs surgery. Plus it was nothing to her to drop $45 on a tshirt. She is such a lying cow.

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wordslinger12 »

And now she bought an expensive mattress etc. It was such a scam to start a go fund me page for her dog. Clearly she can afford these things. It's great that she took in Ewok but she makes enough money to pay for that surgery.

Post by Guest »

She's ridiculous. Style haul is giving her free tickets to Disneyland and surprise, it's her and Glenn's favorite thing to do to go every Friday! The shameless Disney promos are annoying. We get it, you'd love them to sponsor you to show off the park. Ugh

Is it just me or is she getting bigger? Her face looks like a huge moonpie.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

I can't believe she keeps making videos with expensive items (note the Marc Jacobs foundation) but can't pay for her dog?! Really??! I read on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND board she got caught selling PR items lol anyone got anymore info on that?

Post by Guest »

I adore Mama Whoop Whoop. She's so cute and sweet. I wish Lizzy wouldn't be so greedy and shady. She could have a great channel. I thought she looked pretty in her birthday video.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

I'm sorry but if I have to watch this girl break out in tears one more time i'll lose it! :?
It's so obnoxious! How is this girl 31? She acts like she's 13...
And the whole raising money thing for her dog is completely disgusting!! It's wonderful that she took in the dog but when you make a commitment like that you need to realize you take full responsibility as well! Grow up Lizzy!
In GG We Trust

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

Its so weird that she is charging for her meet up and that its at her sister's gym. I get that maybe she is trying to promote her sister's business but I'm not sure how it connects to her you tube beauty channel. It's nice that its at a discount compared to the other tickets but it's weird. I wonder if she is getting any money off of it.

ICantEvenDeal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ICantEvenDeal »

Has anyone seen her latest GRWM? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I used to love Lizzy’s videos about 2 years ago. Now I don’t even care to watch them anymore and she’s turned really up her own ass and annoying. What really bothering me before was her looking like a sweaty ass mess in almost every single video (when she was going to the gym). Eeeww girl go take a shower! :barf:

Also almost all her frickin videos are (very boring) sponsored videos with affiliate links. She went on a rant saying that EVERY youtuber does that and its nothing new. No hun not EVERY youtuber just money hungry ones. ;) I can't trust a word she says

Also, there is no way I can trust a money hungry guru that complains about not having enough views on a (the “Fiancé Does My Voice Over”) video and tries to guilt trip subscribers into watching it. She should be happy that people even watch her videos and are even subscribed to her period. Definitely shows how hungry she is for views...or should I say money hungry :roll: She is so focused on the numbers and then she wonders why her channel is growing soo slowly.

And then the shady bitch came out. She went even as far as to say her video is better than other youtubers because "its not rehearsed" and saying that all the other ones are fake? Wow she is so full of herself. :FU: BTW it was boring as hell. Casey Holmes’ was the best by far.

Oh wait it gets even better. She wants to get that flat/flab under her jaw removed. (maybe she'll get her subbies to pay for it like the dog's gofundme. All she has to do is get on camera cry and lie about how she has no money and wants to look skinny for her wedding :rofl: ) That can easily go down with weight... Maybe if she stopped eating so much and unhealthy she could get toned and drop a few pounds without doing the procedure but this is Lazy Lizzy we are talking about, so I doubt that’s going to happen. I remember there was a time she made 2 whole pizza's one for her and one for glen because she eats a whole one :rofl: Wouldn’t be surprised if she postponed her wedding because of her weight :roll:

I can’t with this girl. :roll: I had to unsubscribe after that vid.

Post by Guest »

Lizzy is a huge disappointment. I kept hoping the old Lizzy would one day reemerge. She wants to go under the knife to lose some flab? Sad. I know she's struggled with an eating disorder in the past. She is the last person who needs to resort to plastic surgery.

I tried to watch her chit chat grwm. I used to love her old ones. But as you pointed out, all she cares about is numbers, views and YouTube. She's actually educated and had a career as a nurse. But she acts no better than any of the other vapid self absorbed airheads on YouTube.

I hope things work out for her in her marriage to Glen. Lizzy has a lot of growing to do in my opinion before she becomes a wife.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ICantEvenDeal wrote:Has anyone seen her latest GRWM? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I used to love Lizzy’s videos about 2 years ago. Now I don’t even care to watch them anymore and she’s turned really up her own ass and annoying. What really bothering me before was her looking like a sweaty ass mess in almost every single video (when she was going to the gym). Eeeww girl go take a shower! :barf:

Also almost all her frickin videos are (very boring) sponsored videos with affiliate links. She went on a rant saying that EVERY youtuber does that and its nothing new. No hun not EVERY youtuber just money hungry ones. ;) I can't trust a word she says

Also, there is no way I can trust a money hungry guru that complains about not having enough views on a (the “Fiancé Does My Voice Over”) video and tries to guilt trip subscribers into watching it. She should be happy that people even watch her videos and are even subscribed to her period. Definitely shows how hungry she is for views...or should I say money hungry :roll: She is so focused on the numbers and then she wonders why her channel is growing soo slowly.

And then the shady bitch came out. She went even as far as to say her video is better than other youtubers because "its not rehearsed" and saying that all the other ones are fake? Wow she is so full of herself. :FU: BTW it was boring as hell. Casey Holmes’ was the best by far.

Oh wait it gets even better. She wants to get that flat/flab under her jaw removed. (maybe she'll get her subbies to pay for it like the dog's gofundme. All she has to do is get on camera cry and lie about how she has no money and wants to look skinny for her wedding :rofl: ) That can easily go down with weight... Maybe if she stopped eating so much and unhealthy she could get toned and drop a few pounds without doing the procedure but this is Lazy Lizzy we are talking about, so I doubt that’s going to happen. I remember there was a time she made 2 whole pizza's one for her and one for glen because she eats a whole one :rofl: Wouldn’t be surprised if she postponed her wedding because of her weight :roll:

I feel ya. I use to really like her a d enjoy her vids. Lately I've been skipping right over them. I have no issue with cosmetic procedures. She could try cool sculpting. I'd try it if I had the extra money. But I agree she doesn't eat healthy. She drinks all the time. And she likes those sugary alcoholic beverages. Her meals aren't the cleanest. I know she works out a lot but if she wants to drop pounds she should try a better diet.

In regards to sponsored vids, it seems anyone I enjoy is resorting to doing them a lot. And it's for products they'll never mention again. So you know it's purely for the money and not at all because they actually like, enjoy, or believe in the product or brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ICantEvenDeal wrote:Has anyone seen her latest GRWM? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I feel ya. I use to really like her a d enjoy her vids. Lately I've been skipping right over them. I have no issue with cosmetic procedures. She could try cool sculpting. I'd try it if I had the extra money. But I agree she doesn't eat healthy. She drinks all the time. And she likes those sugary alcoholic beverages. Her meals aren't the cleanest. I know she works out a lot but if she wants to drop pounds she should try a better diet.

In regards to sponsored vids, it seems anyone I enjoy is resorting to doing them a lot. And it's for products they'll never mention again. So you know it's purely for the money and not at all because they actually like, enjoy, or believe in the product or brand.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

Photoshop fail. Everyone praising her hard work in the comments. Um ok.

Post by Guest »

Talk about someone who got lost in the YouTube shuffle. Her views barely go over 20k and she never broke over 500k. I guess her fiancé makes the money since she dumped her nurse career to become a "famous youtuber."

Are they ever getting married?? Feels like they've been engaged forever.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

TeddySerious wrote:Talk about someone who got lost in the YouTube shuffle. Her views barely go over 20k and she never broke over 500k. I guess her fiancé makes the money since she dumped her nurse career to become a "famous youtuber."

Are they ever getting married?? Feels like they've been engaged forever.
They got married on August 26.

Post by Guest »

I saw! I thought she looked pretty at her wedding. Still stinks she comes off as such a fake/sponsored horse. I miss the Lizzy that came on youtube years ago....

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

I don’t watch all her videos but occasionally I’m bored and I watch some of them. I’m actually quite shocked to see how much weight she’s gained and now she’s here getting fillers (nothing against people getting fillers) she just use to preach about loving herself and how she’d probably never get them done. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Total DONE with Lizzy.

@happy101 she totally preached how much she loved herself for years and that she would never do anything like that. Now she's gotten fillers, Botox and wants to do more?? I'm so disgusted and saddened. Lizzy is a beautiful girl and needs nothing done to her face. But she sees all the other girls on youtube doing it, and she's got to be just like the rest.

Done.....with....her.

acahualli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acahualli »

I used to love Lizzy up until she quit her nursing job/moved in with Glen. Don’t get me wrong, I love Glen, but it seemed that ever since she started dating him, she’s always flaunt her wealth. And I’m sooo bored with her vlogs, it’s all Disney Disney Disney!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why is she always SHOUTING in recent videos? and talking a mile a minute...

WHYNOT2018
Informer
Informer

Post by WHYNOT2018 »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:Image

Photoshop fail. Everyone praising her hard work in the comments. Um ok.

I've seen her in person around the south bay area. She's sloppy and let herself go. I don't understand how Glen puts up with her. He's not a bad looking guy and strikes me as someone who would want a women with a little more back bone that this snake. I can't imagine how unbearable she'll be when kids come around.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “V-Z”