General Discussion - Part 6

Post by Bumble B »

Continue here :D

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: General Discussion - Part 6

Post by Chiyou »

Lancome has a playlist on their Youtube channel of some of Michelle's videos using Lancome products.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TPUEs20L08

I find this interesting for a few reasons:

1. You can tell which videos were made before and after fillers.
2. She clearly tried harder on the videos when she was first signed (ie. the clubbing makeup looks had captions, voiceover, close up shots of brushes and products used, as well as names of products and brushes used).
3. There are a few tutorials posted on this channel that used Kaskade's music.

I'm sure there are videos on this playlist that many of us have already seen, but this is a neat little way to see how Michelle has changed - in terms of her looks, her filming quality, her editing quality, and her voiceover quality.

restrained
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by restrained »

Chiyou wrote:Lancome has a playlist on their Youtube channel of some of Michelle's videos using Lancome products.

I find this interesting for a few reasons:

2. She clearly tried harder on the videos when she was first signed (ie. the clubbing makeup looks had captions, voiceover, close up shots of brushes and products used, as well as names of products and brushes used).
3. There are a few tutorials posted on this channel that used Kaskade's music.

I'm sure there are videos on this playlist that many of us have already seen, but this is a neat little way to see how Michelle has changed - in terms of her looks, her filming quality, her editing quality, and her voiceover quality.

now that you mention it, I'm sure some of the copyright infringement issues were on Lancome videos which technically means lancome benefitted from it monetarily as well. Wonder if ultra will go after them as well. Or maybe lancome bought a license for those videos?

beautyluvver
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyluvver »

Chiyou wrote:Lancome has a playlist on their Youtube channel of some of Michelle's videos using Lancome products.

see the first and last vids (sheer lipstick and ladies night out)

a whole new chin! no way people believe invisalign did that!

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Does anyone know where the thread about her FAWN video on how to handle cyber bullies with Lisa from ANTM went?

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Where the heck is Doucheinique?

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Ladies and gentlemen: THE TRANSMOGRIFICATION!

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

She's the beuty guru equivalent of Michael Jackson.

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

she looks different why do people still deny she got her chin done. to me, she looked better before. She had a cute round baby face :)
Image Image

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Seriously she is just unnatractive PLAIN and SIMPLE...She looks so boring and plain jane, and even with all the surgeries she made she's still unnatractive and boring looking.She tries WAY too fucking hard but fails miserably.And the shape of her chin is SO SO SOOOO unnatural and weird, I never saw anyone with that shape, she will keep on getting fillers no matter what because she's an ugly insecure bitch who tries so hard to look SOOO pretty on her over edited selfies.

JUST EW.The fuck is that ???

Does she actually think it looks good ????!!! :o
She looks so hagard without her lighting and photoshop, and why are her contacts ALWAYS crooked ?

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

I just got around to watching 'Are you sugar or spice'. Gods almighty.

Her idea if sweet and innocent is looking like a toddlwr hopped up o sugar. She keeps rocking bacl and foryh on her heels. And she keeps pulling off baby faces. /barf

She can't pull iff hardcore tonsave her life. She has no teeth. She can't pull off grit. She comes off as tryhard.

That was a bad, BAD video.

Post by Guest »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:she looks different why do people still deny she got her chin done. to me, she looked better before. She had a cute round baby face :)
Some people are just blind or in denial, i guess. And i agree, she looked better and cuter before. But you know, that's not what Miss Phan wants... no, she wants to be a sexy bombshell for the boys watching whilst getting the girls who are watching jealous over how ethereal she is (she absolutely loves them telling her how good she looks, how they wished they looked like her, etc)....basically inflating her already inflated ego (and chin)

I don't have anything against her getting surgeries/procedures done; if that is what she wants, then go for it. Its her life, her face and her money; she can do whatever she wants (even if that will fu** her face up later, and she certainly won't age as well as her mom, who looks amazing) . What i don't like however is the fact that she is lying through her teeth about getting stuff done. She is all natural, according to herself. Her chin changed because that's what happens when you grow older and loose the baby fat. No, it was TMJ/invisalign that made the chin happen. No, it was clever makeup. No, she admitted it was botox and the like before taking it back and denying it even more.

Seriously....she should just admit it. It must be exhausting to constantly be lying to people, keeping up with those lies and PS'ing the crap out of your selfies and the old pictures you post (which is just sad...)

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

MakeUpStuff wrote:
ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:she looks different why do people still deny she got her chin done. to me, she looked better before. She had a cute round baby face :)
Some people are just blind or in denial, i guess. And i agree, she looked better and cuter before. But you know, that's not what Miss Phan wants... no, she wants to be a sexy bombshell for the boys watching whilst getting the girls who are watching jealous over how ethereal she is (she absolutely loves them telling her how good she looks, how they wished they looked like her, etc)....basically inflating her already inflated ego (and chin)
Yeah, I completely agree.

What's sad is there are vulnerable, impressionable viewers who don't understand how contrived and fake Michelle is. More unattainable standards of beauty. Just what we need.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

She claims to be a Christian (and even went through a hardcore Christian pbase with mr 6969USA) but never addresses the envy that is obvious in the comments section from her fans. Envy is listed as one of the seven deadly sins. And she is blatantly encouragong it by posting images of her purchases and flauting her boy toy even when his lresence is unnecessary.

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lurker123 »

I dunno, Michelle is in a hardcore spiritual yakini yakini phase right now (and from that one douchminique incident, so is her boyfriend) and NEITHER of them seem very kind, loving, or light-bringing.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

do you think Dom and Mich actually like eachother or is it just an image thing?

beastella
Talker
Talker

Post by beastella »

interrobang wrote:do you think Dom and Mich actually like eachother or is it just an image thing?
If they like each other it's a VERY shallow relationship. Meaning their feelings could be real but they like each other for all the wrong reasons. But looking at how posed and rehearsed they act and their body language it seems all fake to me.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

beastella wrote:
interrobang wrote:do you think Dom and Mich actually like eachother or is it just an image thing?
If they like each other it's a VERY shallow relationship. Meaning their feelings could be real but they like each other for all the wrong reasons. But looking at how posed and rehearsed they act and their body language it seems all fake to me.
I agree with this. Yep.

They are almost in their thirties, but their favorite thing to do as a couple is draw manga together? What the actual fuck? "Art dealers" and CEOs of adult age DO NOT draw giant mangas with their significant other. It's childish and idealistic for Michelle to assume she can have the exciting life of an A list celebrity (paparazzi style photo shoot, anyone?) without sacrificing silly little hobbies like that. :roll:
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

Anyone notice how Dom has been MIA since news of her lawsuit broke out? He's not out there defending her dumb ass either. The only news we ever hear about him is when she pretends that they're doing stuff together. No evidence. I wouldn't be surprised if he dumped her stank lying ass.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Gossipgirl80 wrote:Anyone notice how Dom has been MIA since news of her lawsuit broke out? He's not out there defending her dumb ass either. The only news we ever hear about him is when she pretends that they're doing stuff together. No evidence. I wouldn't be surprised if he dumped her stank lying ass.
It was all buisness, she started to hurt his with hers, and he dumped the bad buisness contract down the toilet.

Return to “Michelle Phan”