Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brokedoll (Akaydoll) Part 14

Post by TeamCupcakes »

^^I've noticed that too..its quite odd IMO

She deletes the negative comments on her own channel

Post by Guest »

Man I'm seriously starting to feel bad for her. She absolutely killer her hair, she has no makeup skills, she is so awkward, she doesn't have a good education, she has absolutely zero work experience, she barely has any type of human contact, and her personality sucks. What the hell is she going to do when YouTube can't pay the bills anymore? Future employers aren't going to accept youtube as a job, they're going to wonder why there is nothing on her resume and they'll see right through her bullshit self made CEO crap.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

If her and her friends can't fly home for Thanksgiving, why don't they have "friendsgiving" on the actual day?

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

^ im thinking that it's either a date that just worked for most people since it was the weekend ooooor that kayla just mentioned that since SHE wasn't the one going home for thanksgiving. I'm sure a few of them at least will be traveling, but maybe she didn't want to seem like the odd one out..perhaps?

feelingfamiliar
Talker
Talker

Post by feelingfamiliar »

Wow she is way too old to act like that about something that is totally normal for a female to get once a month! Maybe she was just trying to be relatable to younger viewers but its not a good example to set. There is absolutely no shame in being a girl and the girl stuff that comes along with it

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

feelingfamiliar wrote:Wow she is way too old to act like that about something that is totally normal for a female to get once a month! Maybe she was just trying to be relatable to younger viewers but its not a good example to set. There is absolutely no shame in being a girl and the girl stuff that comes along with it
Because Kayla is 22 but going on 13 though....she's just very developmentally and socially stunted especially for someone who puts herself on the internet. I think even SHE forgets she isn't 13 anymore...she's actually 22 (hence how lame and immature she acts around her 'friends'). Girl has only probably had her period for about a DECADE now and still acts like it's something to be embarrassed about....something 50% of the population deals with. Grow up Kayla

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

holymarmalade wrote:

dunno if you guys have seen that one too.

I actually thought she was cute in the other one, she's just awkward and I can totally relate
She looks SOOOO different in this compared to her video. Her body looks completely different, and even her face looks really different. Something is just off. Dang, she really knows how to work her angles. :?

Also, yeah I truly hope she was just exaggerating for the video, because after a certain point you just get over buying tampons. It's not embarrassing. it's a part of life. I guarantee the guy at Walgreens has scanned tons of boxes of tampons before. It's not a big deal. :roll:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

She wears way too much makeup. I still can't believe her friends and family let her walk around like that. :?

May
Learner
Learner

Post by May »

Who picked Kayla to give advice on buying "feminine products"?! (or anything else for that matter) She's 22 and thinks male cashiers care about her tampons. Good lord.

Pink Glambition
Talker
Talker

Post by Pink Glambition »

Chloe_Bean wrote:If her and her friends can't fly home for Thanksgiving, why don't they have "friendsgiving" on the actual day?
That is what I was thinking??
"You either like him or you don't, bitch!" :D

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Man I'm seriously starting to feel bad for her. She absolutely killer her hair, she has no makeup skills, she is so awkward, she doesn't have a good education, she has absolutely zero work experience, she barely has any type of human contact, and her personality sucks. What the hell is she going to do when YouTube can't pay the bills anymore? Future employers aren't going to accept youtube as a job, they're going to wonder why there is nothing on her resume and they'll see right through her bullshit self made CEO crap.
I would feel bad for her, but it's all because of her being stubborn. I'm sure her family and friends have encouraged her to do things like go back to college or get a job, but she lives in fantasy land. And, I would feel bad for her because of her hair, but she had thousands of people telling her it was a bad idea for her to go blonde and that it would break her hair. But, she specifically said in a video that she didn't care what anybody said and that she wanted to do it anyways.
May wrote:Who picked Kayla to give advice on buying "feminine products"?! (or anything else for that matter) She's 22 and thinks male cashiers care about her tampons. Good lord.
Exactly. The cashiers probably don't even think much about what people are buying. They're just doing they're job and I'm sure they've seen more "embarrassing" things. Periods are a part of life, at a certain point you grow up and get over it.

nataliekay
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliekay »

She never fails to annoy me. She's trying to be all cute and #relatable but she's just furthering girl's insecurities about their periods.

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

nataliekay wrote:She never fails to annoy me. She's trying to be all cute and #relatable but she's just furthering girl's insecurities about their periods.
I know. I used to feel that way about my period when I was much younger and things like that were actually "embarrassing" for the sole reason that everyone in that age bracket is much more immature. She's 22 for god sakes, and buying tampons and pads is "awkward"..... how so???? I can't imagine what she would be like in a sexual relationship if she finds periods of all things disgusting.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

In her last vlog her acne was so bad that it looked like an allergic reaction. All those bumps looked painful.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

wanderer wrote:
nataliekay wrote:She never fails to annoy me. She's trying to be all cute and #relatable but she's just furthering girl's insecurities about their periods.
I know. I used to feel that way about my period when I was much younger and things like that were actually "embarrassing" for the sole reason that everyone in that age bracket is much more immature. She's 22 for god sakes, and buying tampons and pads is "awkward"..... how so???? I can't imagine what she would be like in a sexual relationship if she finds periods of all things disgusting.
[youtube][/youtube]

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I still can't believe she put that up, it wasn't funny, it was just painfully awkward, like everything else about her.

Post by Guest »

Kayla just said in her newest vlog that she loves when her viewers conversate with her....

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She must never get mail if she only checks her box three times a month :? And I hate the word "panty" so every time she said it I cringed lol.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I'm glad she's adopting a dog instead of buying one from a breeder.

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

lets be fair shes probably only adopting from a shelter because she cant afford to buy from a breeder.
something tells me if she could afford to buy from a breeder she would, because shes all about the high class things like her hand bags. she'd says its something to invest in.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”