Continue Here

Aug1988
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 3

Post by Aug1988 »

I subscribed to bubz since her comedy days and I still am. I want to like her so much but lately she's making it hard to.
Like you all I can't stand her vlogs. At first they were cute and fun but it's the same thing over and over again. She lives in Hong Kong or god sake! Why can't she go out and show us Hong Kong?! She have the time and money to do it. That can be new material. Plus she love food so why not film the different dishes you can find in hk besides congee and delivered mcdonalds?
Her dogs are cute. I love domo the most. I was disappointed when she gave up training the dog to stay off the bed for Isaac's sake. Is that how much she care about her baby's health? Giving up on something that important? I find it disgusting when a dog rolls all over the pillows. Everytime I see her let them do that I imagine Isaac coming into contact with it. It's not clean.
Her house. It's such a mess. So cluttered. It's going to be worst when the baby comes because toys will be everywhere.
And no bubz I don't wanna see Tim's friend pass out on your couch with legs open. I esp don't want to hear another word about pooping.
I'm kind of like her. I don't censor myself sometimes and I'm up for dirty jokes but it gets annoying when it's on repeat like a broken record.
I know it can be stress up being a first time mother. I myself is expecting also, after being with my bf for 10 years (11 in nov). So I can relate to her when it comes to having someone new coming into your life. But I'm blessed and grateful (mines was planned though). Planned or not she can't complain about sharing Tim. Esp to her own flesh and blood.
*sigh* I want to like her so bad but it's difficult. I don't even watch her vlogs most of the Time and I stop watching her make up tutorial because they all look alike.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i am in hong kong right now for 5 days :D love it besides the humid weather. it's of course different when you live here. everything becomes normal and everything looks more "special and exciting" in a tourist's eyes. now that she is pregnant,i understand that some activities are exhausting for her,especially duing the humid weather. but even 2,3 years ago she was only going out for dinner or movies. it's hong kong for god's sake. buy some lunch and search for a free bench at the harbour and enjoy the view,look online for some museums and visit them,go to a park with your dogs and find a shady place and read a book. victoria peak!! did she ever do that,no she didn't.

cxu90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cxu90 »

Alcana wrote:i am in hong kong right now for 5 days :D love it besides the humid weather. it's of course different when you live here. everything becomes normal and everything looks more "special and exciting" in a tourist's eyes. now that she is pregnant,i understand that some activities are exhausting for her,especially duing the humid weather. but even 2,3 years ago she was only going out for dinner or movies. it's hong kong for god's sake. buy some lunch and search for a free bench at the harbour and enjoy the view,look online for some museums and visit them,go to a park with your dogs and find a shady place and read a book. victoria peak!! did she ever do that,no she didn't.
Really, shes never been to Victoria Peak? I holidayed in HK/Macau earlier this yr and spent about 5 days there too and everyday was quite fun packed and the streets were crowded till late into the night. If I had more time to travel further than HK city I would have liked to visit the mountains, temple, big buddha, Disneyland etc.

Juvia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Juvia »

Bubz vlogs lately are so mind-numbingly repetitive!! I used to enjoy her travel videos such as the one about Japan. But she never does anything like that any more. Most of her vlog footage takes place in her apartment, repeating the same footage of dogs, Tim on the sofa, and them eating. I really don't see the point of vlogging if all you do is sit in your apartment. I'd rather Bubz vlogged less often if it meant it'd be more interesting.

Her sister April posted a travel vlog recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM7-8B ... ApjRAeuKIw. I really enjoyed it! Bubz used to do things like this, but not anymore. All she ever does is stay in her apartment or go out to eat/order McDonalds. Like I said, what's the point of vlogging about that? I know she's pregnant so things are different now but her vlogs have been stale for a while.

I also find it irritating how they hardly do anything yet they can afford all this expensive stuff. I know a lot of people who work really hard and still can't make ends meet. Bubz says she's grateful for what they have and that they are blessed. She mentioned wanting to do volunteer work for charities. What happened to that? All she does is over indulge with Tim and not give anything back. Like I said I know she's pregnant but she could still use her time wisely and maybe get involved with something that gives back.

halogirl
Informer
Informer

Post by halogirl »

Bubz is probably hoping that her minions are so obsessed with her that they will support her through her boring, repetitive, inappropriate content

kz84
Informer
Informer

Post by kz84 »

I find Bubz "sense of humour" so disgusting.
They are both just so dirty :barf: :barf:
All she and Tim talk about are their farts, and what their bowel movements are like, and then they do things like pick their/ each other's noses on camera. IT'S NASTY. What the fuck is wrong with them? Yes, those are things people do but they talk about that kind of stuff SO MUCH ew wtf :| They're just so unhygienic and immature in that sense :barf: :roll: that kind of humour is for 8 year olds. Even though most of the 8 year olds i know are better mannered than these 2 :wink:

More than one occasion she has shown her dog's piss and shit in the vlogs. WHY???? Who the fuck wants to see that?
I'm surprised she hasn't shown her own shit yet.

So far, the only thing i dislike about Bubz is how vile she is.

kz84
Informer
Informer

Post by kz84 »

And then she eats food that her dogs ate/licked oh goddd...
DOGS LICK THEIR BUTTHOLES AND EAT SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE :| Like at least think of your baby if not yourself.
She'll probably lick the ground if she could :rofl:

I've never checked out bubz's thread before and wow, i never knew all this stuff about Tim going out to drink so often :|

And what's up with the ugly faces he pulls? They're not funny, just creepy and hideous.
Last edited by kz84 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

khurmushka
Debater
Debater

Post by khurmushka »

What really started to annoy me was that they started to talk about their poop and farts -_- Ok... You can say it as a joke to each other, but putting in out for the world to see? like... what???

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I think it's normal that they don't mind talking about that to each other, but I agree that it's way too much to show that to the public, at least for my taste. Her views are not that great for somebody who has been on YouTube for so long and has/used to have a strong "fan following". In the last 3 months, she popped out so many videos and only 3 of them got over 400,000 views. And those are the ones where they reveal the gender, the name and one where Bubz has her belly painted as a boob in the thumbnail. The rest is all below that and not even rising. The people who were gonna see that, have seen that. The thing is that people can see one of those annoying vlogs and that's equivalent to seeing all of them.
<3

saskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by saskaya »

I'm newish here, I mean I lurk and stuff and I ain't gonna write a whole paragraph about when I started watching Bubz' videos and why I changed my opinion and such.. if I did this post would be centuries long.

BUT.

I do want to say one thing.. I don't like how.. she doesn't really seem to even want the kid anymore?
In her newest vlog - "It's not how it looks" - Bubz mentions that after her latest doctor's appointment, her physician told her that her child is a bit on the large side, but not large enough to warrant an early induction. Bubz then goes to say how she knows that her followers (or subs idk what exact word was used) want to see Issac early, but she's "cherishing her last weeks of freedom," so she's quite glad she won't be induced??
Like come on man, if you don't want the kid why didn't you take better precaution to not end up pregnant?

I mean she seemed so sweet and happy about it in the beginning, if she seriously changed her mindset because she's having a boy and not a girl... I probably can't swear here so I'm just gonna say that's f'ed up. Hardcore.

Also her vlogz are all the effin' same, my god. It's just them loafing around, eating, loafing around, obligatory dog shots (okay her dogs are beyond adorable but them doing the same thing all the time gets kind of stale..), eating more, her moaning about her rashes lately.
I personally don't mind her kissing her dogs or eating food they licked. I've had a lot of dogs in my life and I've done that with all of them. I understand for a baby it might be unsafe, but I grew up on a farm surrounded by animals and I never got sick so..
I get it re: the rash thing. It must not be pleasant and I'd moan a lot too if I were in that position, however I would not mention it in every. single. vlog. EVERY ONE.

I saw posters above mention how she lives in Hong Kong and how she should show it more - they go out to some yacht club place and she just looks so unhappy to be there until they finally sit down and eat.. idk I love eating as much as anyone but if I lived in such a vibrant city I wouldn't be sitting on my ass day in and day out.

I kind of veered off topic, for me I don't actually mind her TOO much, but lately she's just been getting HELLA annoying with just how much she bitches about her pregnancy and indirectly, her child.
Like why the hell would you title a vlog "allergic to my baby" ?? Do you know how frickin' terrible that sounds????

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

When is she giving birth ?

saskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by saskaya »

pseudo1 wrote:When is she giving birth ?
As far as I know, it's sometime in September?
Early or mid at the latest.

EDIT: She said in her latest vlog she's just about 37 weeks so yeah, about 2 or 3 more weeks most likely.

Aurelian
Learner
Learner

Post by Aurelian »

That rash! It looks like a chafing irritation and not just an allergic reaction. And another boring vlog. Does she not do sponsorships? That would've been more interesting than her playing with Tim and the dogs and going out to eat food. Hawk baby crap or postpartum crap, you know?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Again pulling out a camera and filming people in public, it's not a nice thing to do.
Like for example a girl in my class took a picture of my friend in class as a joke and my friend actually punched the girl because she literally cannot have her picture taken, I know that guy walked into her but maybes he's like my friend and doesn't like to be filmed. They should think more about peoples privacy. Whenever strangers pan into videos their body language is always cold towards bubz. It's a matter of time until she films the wrong person.

Also it annoys me how she doesn't take responsibility for Issac's weight she always beats around the bush when the subject turns to Issac's weight.
Also she sounds as if she's dreading Issac's arrival, if you weren't ready then why did you let it happen poor Issac is being treated like the plague.

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

Bubz has always been such a recluse, and one that's so dependant on Tim she literally can never do anything without him.
Her vlogs are so predictable and repetitive, which is one of the reasons I gave up on her - as well as how gross she and Tim are and of course just Tim in general.

Personally, I now don't understand how she thinks she will survive with just youtube. I am convinced she and Tim will probably both end up with boring 9 to 5 jobs within the next few years. I feel like they're always going to have their parents to bail them out, and while I understand that parents should at least try to do that when their kids are young, but not necessarily when they're pushing 30... Because they will less likely ever be able to stand on their own two feet.

Anyway, most people vlog because they have something interesting and worth seeing to show. Lindy literally has nothing interesting to show any more, her vlogs are always the same. Negative, boring, shaved un-trained dogs, gross husband, toilet humour, Tim going to the toilet, footage that will upset Isaac in the future, etc, etc, etc.

She really could have made her channels more interesting if she did a series of videos focusing on Hong Kong, the culture, tourist places, HK cuisine, HK fashion, any culture shock she experienced from permanently moving there, differences between Hong Kong and Ireland, etc. Expats and people looking to travel/move to Hong Kong would've loved that type of thing. She would probably have more subscribers and views, and it would have opened her channel up to a wider demographic too.

She could even talk about what it's like being a first time mum in Hong Kong, by going into details of how it's different to what her friends and family experienced back home in Ireland... That's something that would interest me, yet I have no intention of having kids in Hong Kong. But she seriously could have focused on more informative videos rather than the woe is me type of bs, or the superficial feel that seems to ooze into her videos. I hope one day she watched through all of this videos and feels embarrassed over what she thought was okay to air to the world tbh.

As a business women, she's not a very smart or forward thinking one. She's a very lazy one who takes this all for granted (despite going on about how blessed and thankful for God's plan or w/e), at least.

Okay, I'm done now. :|

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

cxu90 wrote:Really, shes never been to Victoria Peak? I holidayed in HK/Macau earlier this yr and spent about 5 days there too and everyday was quite fun packed and the streets were crowded till late into the night. If I had more time to travel further than HK city I would have liked to visit the mountains, temple, big buddha, Disneyland etc.
Don't take my word here but i think yes,she's never been to victoria peak. i started following her just a short time after she moved to HK and never mentioned victoria peak. disney land and ocean park and that's it.

and i agree with the above poster,videos about being a mom and raising a child in hk would be interesting. they both wanna move back to northern ireland in about 2 years because they can't imagine raising a child in hong kong. they gave a few reasons but you can dig deeper into that.

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

I don't see her co-sleeping for very long, tbh. She has a bassinet for him, right? Because once she realises how light/little she will sleep because of worry she'll roll over onto him, etc... She'll give up. She's too selfish for a kid.

lovexiao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovexiao »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAiDBUEY3g(Sorry, don't know how to embed it on to here D:)

I'm not sure why, but to me there's something really off about her in this video. She seems quite.. Snobby.

Even the other lady in the video mentioned that Bubz "ignored her for about a month." Wtf? All she does is stay home and it shows in her vlogs. She couldn't have been that busy :roll:

DaBeech
Learner
Learner

Post by DaBeech »

i used to be jealous of her LOL. she is getting uglier by the day. I was a big baby when i was born- 9lb. my mom said she didn't use her stomach as a table...

Return to “Bubzbeauty”