Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 16

Post by Poopsie »

Totally agree about the hair.
Something must have happened with the extensions, or she was in danger of having to chop it even more, so she went with the "bob" look and absolutely hates it. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so uncomfortable in their own skin as Lisa appears to be. She will never be young enough, "sexy" enough, thin enough, blonde enough, "Pammy" enough, etc. etc. etc. It is very sad and sick.

katespate
Learner
Learner

Post by katespate »

Nisha...Nisha....Nisha... :roll: What can I say.

I guess if you send Lisa enough stuff she'll dedicate a whole video to ya.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Poopsie wrote:Totally agree about the hair.
Something must have happened with the extensions, or she was in danger of having to chop it even more, so she went with the "bob" look and absolutely hates it. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so uncomfortable in their own skin as Lisa appears to be. She will never be young enough, "sexy" enough, thin enough, blonde enough, "Pammy" enough, etc. etc. etc. It is very sad and sick.

That's one thing about Lisa that bugs me more than anything else...how she doesn't seem to know what she wants and how uncomfortable she seems to be with herself. Always trying some new look, or trying to copy some actress or model that she's seen. Always asking someone else what lipstick or nail polish they are wearing and then running out to buy it for herself. Several years ago when she still got her hair done at Blush, she was always talking about the girl there who did her hair. She'd see some shoes or lip combo or outfit the girl at Blush was wearing, and the next thing you know she was rocking the same look. I just sort of figured that the person she was copying was someone with a similar look as Lisa, but then once Lisa posted a picture of herself with this girl and they couldn't have looked more different! That girl was small with dark hair and dark eyes and a LOT younger than Lisa. After I saw that picture, I felt like Lisa was absurd trying to copy that girl.

Granted, some of the other YT gurus that she copies (and visa versa) have very similar looks, but many of them are about half her age. Jaja mentioned that she thinks Lisa dresses for the life she WISHES she had instead of the one she actually has. I think there is some truth in that. I don't think she's wishing she was a career woman, but I think she sees these celebrities and models and she thinks that's how they dress when they aren't in front of a camera doing a photo shoot or walking the runway or the red carpet. What Lisa doesn't realize is that when they aren't "working", those ladies are probably wearing normal clothes and comfy shoes and not running around in Valentinos and designer clothing with their faces spackled full of makeup and their hair boofed up like Lisa does. Those photo shoots she did all summer were ridiculous! What normal person goes around every day dressed to the nines, posing for photos? Especially what middle aged, middle class SAHM does that?

These days I vacillate between irritation with Lisa and almost feeling sorry for her. I can't make up my mind if she is simply the most shallow, self-absorbed person I've ever seen...or if she's truly mentally disturbed. :(

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

That's why I unsubbed from Nisha months and months ago. Once she started brown nosing Lisa, I lost respect. To think, I once liked Nisha. She was never really my style, but I thought she was cute. Oh well.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Instagram photo of her wearing the sloane suede shoes-- she hasn't got a clue about things, those shoes are not meant to be worn with jeans that gather below the ankle, gosh.... They are mean't to be showcased at least with an ankle grazer!
Multiple LOLs about "THE arm" haha. I have seen photos of John and this indirect snap of his arm and crotch give such a different idea of what he really looks like. Unless he has changed a lot. A LOT. Wich is fine, I mean I am not sayng he has to be handsome, nothing wrong with not being good looking. He prbably has changed his look to one that is more modern , so that he doesn't look soodd next to his ultra fashionale wife :HK:

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Aither thing. D people really have an interest in her cats and dogs? I have never understood the obsession with including snaps of them at the end of her videos and photos on instagram.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

The black shoes in Lisa's latest instagram look too tight around her ankles to me. I don't think those shoes are flattering on Lisa at all. They make her look like she has cankles.

It looks to me like Lisa has gained some of the weight back already.

Guru_Neighbor
Talker
Talker

Post by Guru_Neighbor »

I just caught up with Lisa's videos and IG and I'm stunned as usual. I think she's both shallow and mentally unbalanced. Of course Lisa's life is stressful since she can't seem to do her makeup or throw together an outfit without looking for inspiration on YT, IG, and Pinterest. Yet, despite all her efforts, she ends up looking trashy. She may have a nice figure but most clothes don't look very good on her imo. And her choice of makeup and eye looks age her terribly. I don't know what to say about the hair, last time I saw her she looked nice with the shorter sleek cut but now she looks like she's been going to the salon at the insane asylum. And enough with the booties already, they really aren't flattering on her with skirts and dresses, especially the most recent ones with the cutouts that are fitted tight around the ankles. I think one should dress in a style that accentuates the best features, drawing attention to the ankles and feet isn't a good idea for Lisa. And pleather? Woman please stop with the pleather! And lastly, prancing around in a leather jacket in NC? I bought a new leather jacket and vest and I haven't worn either of them yet despite living in New England where we've had some cool days and nights already.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

The latest instagram dress looks like a gray bag on her and then those booties - bad look....those booties are too tight.

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Aither thing. D people really have an interest in her cats and dogs? I have never understood the obsession with including snaps of them at the end of her videos and photos on instagram.
as a cat lover, i like the pictures of them lol. her black cat spooky bear (?) is seriously so adorable, i wish she'd show more of him.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I don't mind the cat pictures...but Bridgette seriously creeps me out!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

concern wrote:So, ya' think she wore those azurro sloane 4" heels to the Spot Festival?
Checked out their FB page ..... No concrete anywhere, all dirt/grassy terrain and everyone dressed super casual in shorts, tanks, sandals and sneakers!
I wondered that too. I got visuals of those 4" suede heels sinking in camel shit.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Moonpie wrote:The black shoes in Lisa's latest instagram look too tight around her ankles to me. I don't think those shoes are flattering on Lisa at all. They make her look like she has cankles.

It looks to me like Lisa has gained some of the weight back already.
I thought that too... or maybe it was just the cut of the unflattering dress?
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Matteroffact wrote:That's why I unsubbed from Nisha months and months ago. Once she started brown nosing Lisa, I lost respect. To think, I once liked Nisha. She was never really my style, but I thought she was cute. Oh well.

Wait...Nisha? Ugh. Unsubbing.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Why would you buy clothes for someone you don't even know? That skirt looks like it is going to be way too short for Lisa...doesn't really matter though, she'll still wear it :)

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Who is Nisha?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Ignore me I found her

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

"I'm not going to watch her because she likes Lisa" ... How childish can you get?? Do you do that with ppl in real life?

Return to “LisaLisaD1”