Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

piink-the-puckbunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

Post by piink-the-puckbunny »

This is my first time posting on this thread but I always browsed this thread because I get a laugh at this train wreck. I found who Ori was a few years ago when Piinksparkles mentioned her or something and I checked her out to find how unprofessional her videos were amd watched a few than laughed. This was probably 2 years ago this all came about. One day she randomly followed me on Twitter and begain to reply to some of my tweets and DM me. All her tweets are easily fake, with herself and her fake life. She is honestly crazy with the whole Tyler Seguin situation (it makes me sick someone would go that far with a fake lie).

I know this thread isn't active really but I'm here posting this post because I would like to know what happened with her and the trainwreck Scam (piinksparkles), I know this is old news but I still never really figuee out what happened with them. So if anyone can answer that I would greatly appreciate it. :D
any mistakes are from spell check :)

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Oh hey y'all, I randomly thought of this girl and went to check her out on youtube and she is quitting lol. She now claims she interned at Teen Vogue and studied film and acting lol.

[youtube][/youtube]

KJ11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KJ11 »

And claims that she is living in LA with her "boyfriend".... looks like she has moved on to stalking milo ventimiglia.... and claims that she has started a production company.....and yet, is still posting pics from her parent's house in NY.

She is obviously quitting you tube because this lie is just way too big. There is nowhere left for her to film in her parent's house that she can pretend is her house in LA.

She's such a train wreck that it's almost boring now, but the whole thing is still really puzzling. It's weird enough that she always lies about having a boyfriend, but why do they always have to be celebs? The lies getting bigger and bigger, wanting more and more attention.... surely she should be under some sort of psychiatric care? Her mother really is a piece of work for allowing this to continue. Completely delusional with no friends, job, or meaningful life experience outside of the family home is not a good look for a 25 year old.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

this is from her Twitter. She said this was a post workout photo. Bitch, where? Lol. A full face of makeup that didn't a seem to sweat off and no bra. Why does she lie so much?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KJ11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KJ11 »

This thread is dead for ori snark, but on Twitter she is always referencing people who “think they know her” and how her “whole life isn’t online”, but I never see anyone starting anything with her on Twitter ... so I just really wanna know where to go now to talk shit about her?!

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

yeah, i'm confused about that too. she might just miss being talked about so she makes up being talked about. i mean, look at her track record. she lies and makes up everything. she mentions a lot that she doesn't post everything about herself online. it's kind of hard to share personal information when you have no life. you still live at home and don't work.

also, she says she's recently married (lol) and is still wearing that big fake engagement ring she's been wearing for years.

KJ11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KJ11 »

Yeah, you might be right. I bet she misses the drama... probably the only thing that made her feel relevant.

I almost died when I saw she’s still wearing that ring.... and added a “wedding band” that looks like it’s from forever 21.

Anyone notice how tightly she’s cropping her selfies now? Trying to keep her parent’s house out of the background ....

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

lol yes, i saw the added fake rings. you can still tell she's at her parent's house because her mom posts photos with the same background. she'll also mention how she's on set. or does weird stalker shit like this:
IMG_2370.jpg
no one is buying that you know him and for god damn sure are not married to. she's scary.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Lol she really is psycho. I never understood how her mother never took her to a proper psychiatrist to deal with these obsessive celebrity stalker issues... her mum just plays along...

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

If she was in Vegas you knooooow she would be posting tons of pictures just to prove she is. Even just scenery. But she never leaves her living room except to shop eat and get her nails done. It’s so sad actually.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

no, she's claiming that she lives in california and her mom lives in vegas lol. she lives in LA with Milo (her husband.) :rofl:

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Lol she has a podcast now... and I find it disturbing how she’s constantly posting extreme close ups of milo acting like she took them. Oriana, his gfs name is publicly listed. It’s not you. Like TBH I feel like she is a bigger failure than kailyn.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

DracoMalfoy wrote:Lol she has a podcast now... and I find it disturbing how she’s constantly posting extreme close ups of milo acting like she took them. Oriana, his gfs name is publicly listed. It’s not you. Like TBH I feel like she is a bigger failure than kailyn.
The close-ups crack me up. Also, she posts photos as if she's actually in California. They're mostly low quality pixilated images she finds on google.search.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

So who is she pretending to be engaged to now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

She announced shes coming back to youtube ;)

ProfessorSnape
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ProfessorSnape »

Does anyone still follow her? Or listen to her podcasts?

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

I sometimes visit her instagram and i listened to one podcast and couldn't finish it, it was so annoying. she doesn't post about milo anymore. i guess they divorced lol. her podcast is horrible. it's basically just her and her mom talking about nothing with their annoying voices and boring opinions. she is now claiming to be an actress and working with netflix.

hereforit324
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hereforit324 »

She apparently has a new man - she's married to Joseph Quinn from Stranger Things :rofl: her page on here has been inactive for awhile but I need other people to see this train wreck still happening!

Return to “Instagram”