Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

Gcacie Morie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

Post by Gcacie Morie »

I fucking cant with her repeating twice in that video about how she's OBVIOUSLY getting even MORE MAC makeup for Christmas... such a spoiled brat :FU:
Image Image Image

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

Gcacie Morie wrote:I fucking cant with her repeating twice in that video about how she's OBVIOUSLY getting even MORE MAC makeup for Christmas... such a spoiled brat :FU:
Ugh just watched her MAC vid. I fucking hate "adults" like her who still get excited for Christmas and their birthdays because of the gifts and or money they receive. Get a fucking job and buy your own shit! Ori is useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

Her vlog was such bullshit. "I broke up with my dirtbag ex boyfriend, and then I got a new boyfriend but more on that later". . . I think it's all too convenient that nobody other than Wanda wants to be featured in her vlogs. Also, why was it so quiet at the Target store when she was filming?

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

It's that time a year again when we get to watch Ori's pathetic vlogs of her and Wanda sitting in cars, going to eat, and going home to do absolutely NOTHING! Living that glamorous life thoooo!!

Can't wait to see more painfully boring vlogs!!!!!!
Also, Ori is so full of shit (Obvs) she doesn't put anyone in her vlogs cuz she has no one!! Not one single friend. Such a sad life. She looks ridiculous wearing that giant fake ring pretending she's engaged or something. Funny how fake ex boyfriend never wanted to be in her videos and... surprise, surprise, fake boyfriend # 2 is no where in sight. I almost wish she had a little bit more of a following so more people would call her out on her shit!! No one gives a shit about her and she has such a small following, she's able to carry on with her delusions.
Ugh. This lying fried haired troll.

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

It's true though. She's not entertaining or interesting except when she lies, or throw tantrums with her mother, or show off her nasty bleached rat's nest for hair. Or call other people delusional sluts.

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Yeah ori... That ring sure is real ;) :rofl:
All these "boyfriends" and not one pic with one... Hmmmm :tu:

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

This is animal cruelty! What dog wants his ears tied back with a rubber band? Especially when the dog has a history of neglect that would hurt him? Okay, that's irresponsible af.

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

I'm just watching her start of vlogmas. Why does she wear sunglasses in every video!!! If you choose to vlog own that you aren't wearing makeup, don't cover it up with crappy sunglasses all day! She totally realized that she is boring as hell because she is already cramming 2 vlogs in 1 video. This is how all her vlogs go:

Hey/Hi guys...I'm sitting in my car going to shop or eat
Hey/Hi guys...I need to vent about haters and my mom is going to gawk in the background
Hey/Hi guys...That was a clip of what i did
Hey/Hi guys...I'm home here is a shout out to my internet "friends"
Hey/Hi guys..Here are my dogs (eating or pooping)
Hey/Hi guys...I'm going to stop vlogging today because I have a whole other life that you can't see because they don't want to be part of this :roll:
Connect with me on social media and like and subscribe

BORING ASS BITCH!!! Who just sits in their car with sunglasses on in front of their house pretending they are out?? :rofl:

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

LOL I love her Vlogmas, honey you get like 350 views. She's only making videos because she has nothing else to do :rofl:

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

In Volgmas days 6,7,8 :roll: she said she launching an app!!! :rofl: I can't with her! Also shes planing a new years party, for who? You your mom, grandma, and dad? Is it in the Hamptons? Are all your friends and boyfriend going to be there? And she complains that only her and her mom do all the Christmas shopping..NO SHIT!! Your dad is the only one that works! He doesn't have time to shop, unlike you two who just lay around the house pretending to be socialites. Her vlogmas is such crap and she is halfassing it so bad, not that i expected anything more :D

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

I caught that part about the app. like really, Ori? Really? You're launching an app? This chick stays deep in her delusions.
I agree, her vlogsmas is painfully boring. If this doesn't showcase just how much of a nonexistent life she has, I don't know what does? Her life is literally her and her Mom always together going to random stores, playing with her dogs, eating, repeat.
How's that celebrity life going for ya Ori?

Does she drive? I know she shows herself in the drivers seat but they're always parked. You never see Wanda vlogging her while Ori is behind the wheel. For some reason I feel like she doesn't really drive and just likes to create the illusion. I mean, she lies about everything else.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

PinkPrada wrote:I caught that part about the app. like really, Ori? Really? You're launching an app? This chick stays deep in her delusions.
I agree, her vlogsmas is painfully boring. If this doesn't showcase just how much of a nonexistent life she has, I don't know what does? Her life is literally her and her Mom always together going to random stores, playing with her dogs, eating, repeat.

Does she drive? I know she shows herself in the drivers seat but they're always parked. You never see Wanda vlogging her while Ori is behind the wheel. For some reason I feel like she doesn't really drive and just likes to create the illusion. I mean, she lies about everything else.

i don't think she drives, if she did mama wanda could easily film her. Whenever she's "driving" she's ALWAYS parked and mama is ALWAYS sitting beside her. How sad is that smh.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Karen Smith wrote:
PinkPrada wrote:I caught that part about the app. like really, Ori? Really? You're launching an app? This chick stays deep in her delusions.

i don't think she drives, if she did mama wanda could easily film her. Whenever she's "driving" she's ALWAYS parked and mama is ALWAYS sitting beside her. How sad is that smh.

That's what I thought too. What a sad little liar she is. That girl is gonna be in for a rude awakening. She's never held a job, has no work related skills, no people skills, and it looks like she doesn't drive, her parents let her live in a crazy fantasy she likes to flaunt online. Like is this the life she's still going to be living at 30? She's mid twenties now, not too far off!!

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

Bahahaha this is going to be like last year when she promised that he was going to do a cooking video that NEVER came out

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Why does she even bother?? She says you're gonna see her "boyfriend" in an upcoming video weeks away (hoping people will forget about her ever saying it) and then, of course, that video never happens. Really, Ori, what's the point? She has way too much time on her hands to just sit around and make these lame stories up. Her vlogs are soo awful and boring and obviously that's her daily every day routine and life. I don't know who she thinks she's fooling. :roll: :roll:
Try getting a part time job Ori, volunteer, go to school (or back to school if you graduated) just do something productive instead of wasting all your time making up fake stories on the internet. :?

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

bless her heart....

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

Saw her vlogmas 9,10, whatever, and when she said one of her friends said this Chanel person on Scream Queens was based off her, I had to laugh. Chanel is thin and actually rich. So bogus!

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

https://twitter.com/OriMarie22/status/6 ... 3841149952 I wonder who made this? It's true though, she needs a wake up call.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

I just checked out that account.. lol how perfect! Whoever made that account, props to you! That's the true Ori, those are the real tweets she should be tweeting

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

She blocked me!!! Funny thing is I have never once said anything negative from my personal account...looks like i can follow her on my other one. :rofl:

Return to “Instagram”