Continue here...

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi - General part 10

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Anyone think she really ate this? Looks good...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

PinkPhoenix wrote:

I'm sure she ate about three bites then couldn't eat anymore because it was too rich or something like that. :roll:

MDH
Learner
Learner

Post by MDH »

She looks really skinny. I would say there might be a bit skinny-shaming in this (because some girls are just naturally skinny) but for sure she did not always look like that. Wow, like there is no fat. Only bones.

I thought her running late - video was a joke. It was hardly what it is supposed to be but well, I love her bathroom! So lovely and bright.

begaj
Lurker
Lurker

Post by begaj »

The thing is... she looks unhealthily skinny. There are skinny girls, even skinnier then Ingrid, but is suits them.
It doesn't suit Ingrid.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Joey's vlog was interesting. I still think she brought the cat over from her mom's cause Joey asked or cause her mom needed the cat gone/is away. I just think its so weird that we haven't even seen a glimpse of him in any of the routine videos, like there's such a chance he'd walk by in the background in those, and she never ever mentions him. Even if the novelty of instagramming him all the time has worn off it just seems weird to never casually mention him especially when having a cute cat is appealing to teens. Plus do we even see a litter box or food trays around the apartment?

She seemed quite "real" but I do wonder if she is only "missglamorazzi" on camera. It just seems from her twitter and instagram that the character translated into real life to some degree as well. I would seriously kill to be a fly on the wall during any of her interactions with Chris, I so want to know how she is around him and even more his friends.

Also the first thing I thought of when I saw she did dinner and a movie with Ingrid was, I bet Chris was busy or away. It's sad that's the impression she's given us.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I'm starting to think Chris does have something to do with us not seeing Nugget. Before she was super involved with Big Frame we'd always see him in the background and now that she is with Chris he's never in her videos. My guess, if he hasn't found a new home with her mom, is Chris advised her against having Nugget in anymore of her videos because it's "unprofessional" or something like that. Maybe she puts him in a room before she films so we won't see/hear from him

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

PinkPhoenix wrote:

I'm sure she ate about three bites then couldn't eat anymore because it was too rich or something like that. :roll:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

an0n wrote:Joey's vlog was interesting. I still think she brought the cat over from her mom's cause Joey asked or cause her mom needed the cat gone/is away. I just think its so weird that we haven't even seen a glimpse of him in any of the routine videos, like there's such a chance he'd walk by in the background in those, and she never ever mentions him. Even if the novelty of instagramming him all the time has worn off it just seems weird to never casually mention him especially when having a cute cat is appealing to teens. Plus do we even see a litter box or food trays around the apartment?

She seemed quite "real" but I do wonder if she is only "missglamorazzi" on camera. It just seems from her twitter and instagram that the character translated into real life to some degree as well. I would seriously kill to be a fly on the wall during any of her interactions with Chris, I so want to know how she is around him and even more his friends.

Also the first thing I thought of when I saw she did dinner and a movie with Ingrid was, I bet Chris was busy or away. It's sad that's the impression she's given us.
Also, remember when Ingrid had that business meeting...I mean dinner party. She had all those people overr and not one of them caught Nugget on camera. You know all of them would be taking the chance to film him if he was around. And, I think Joey has been to her apt several times before by himself or with Cat and still no Nugget. I'm sure she either set that up, or he was just visiting because her mom's out of time or something. Jim and Tanya were at her apartment for several days, and not even a glimpse of Nugget in either of their vlogs. I don't think we need anymore proof that Nugget doesn't live there.

I rolled my eyes so hard at the Sushi comments. She's trying so hard to convince us of something, but it always seems to backfire.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Does anyone know what happened to Nugget? Haven't seen him in a video for a while. I feel like something happened but I must have missed that.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

24601 wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Nugget? Haven't seen him in a video for a while. I feel like something happened but I must have missed that.
It is theorized that she got rid of him because she moved into a no pets allowed apartment (to be closer to Chris) and that she dumped him on her mom

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Oh thats why she used the GlamGlow mask in that 'I Woke Up Late' video, there is an asterisk by it and a bunch of other new products. I see her "obsession" over that Fresh brand is done now that she has new shit to flog for money!

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

yeah i am sticking with my initial thoughts of nugget not living with her. i mean.... chris instagrammed a pic of nugget using #wheresnugget (aka being sarcastic about the whole thing) i still think nugget lives with her mom and she is only showing glimpses of him to calm her minions down.

also, i really liked her outfit (blazer and white shirt) in joeys vlog!!!! she is super skinny though. and i agree with yall-- yes she is naturally thing, but not THIS thin. she has always been mega tiny, but what she looks like now looks like skin and bones (to me)

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

I know I'm getting ahead here...but do you guys think she'll do Vlogmas this year? I know she didn't do it last year and did that whole month of DYI stuff she jacked off Pinterest which seemed to overall be a fail in terms of views compared to vlogmas. If she did....surely she'd have to admit she gave Nugget away because it would come up for sure.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I don't think he'd say vlogmas is unprofessional cause the views would be insane and she would be doing it in a different way than she did back in the day but yeah I agree she'll never daily vlog again. Vlogging, and particularly vlogmas, was too much her thing with Luke and understandably not everyone wants their life out there. As much as I would love to her to cause I think it'd be golden for GG I really respect her for quitting it when it wasn't what she wanted, especially since its such easy money.

Plus I think she's hiding a lot more these days, not like big juicy secrets but when she was with Luke she owned the sleeping in late stay up all night, getting paid for doing nothing on youtube thing. Now she tries to act like she has places to be and does things with her day and her eating habits and other small things like that, when seriously what can her day really consist of?

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

^ Love this. Everything you said was so true.

P.S. I noticed that now that she and chrnov have been together a bit longer, the top bun is appearing more often. When she had just broken up with Luke and gotten together with chrnov, she would always wear her hair down and curly. :D

Post by Guest »

First time posting to this thread - hello!

imo not doing vlogmas (and things like vlogmas) doesn't make her unprofessional, but I think it's why she's losing her popularity/edge. I think the appeal of these beauty gurus is the appeal of their lifestyles - carefree, easy and beautiful. Ingrid's missing out on that because her many lies are catching up with her and she can't risk the fallout from her existing viewers. Plus, someone I watch discussed their YouTube income (he has 50k subs and a pretty steady viewer base) and he said that December was the most profitable time for a YouTuber because advertising rates spike. She'd make a bomb if she did Vlogmas and we all know she's willing to sell her soul (and get rid of her cat) for the things she wants - money and chrnov.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I agree that its not unprofessional (although it can make you look unprofessional depending on how you are) but Ingrid is not on a downward spiral at all and it hasn't hurt her even a tiny bit. She maybe be more annoying and less relevant to her older fan base but she's got a ton of new young viewers who eat up all the crap she says. She's easily getting 500k views on every video within a day now and the majority of her beauty videos from her daily vlogging era today only have ~300k which is over 2 years.

Also she can always do another series in December like she did last year if the money really is better, again as much as DIYdecember sucked the views were fantastic.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

^ vlogging makes most "I want to put on an persona and be fake as hell"-YTs more likeable. I bet we all would like Ingrid more if she did more vlogs (as she usually was more genuine in them). You can also observe that when Blair vlogs - she makes so many sponsored videos but when she vlogs she's so likeable that everybody wants to be friends with her.

Anyway, did you guys see her traveling outfit-picture? Even her minions are saying that she is too skinny. Especially her face/neck has never been like this.

Almost the same outfit but she looks so much better and healthier. I know there's not a huge different as she just has a small frame naturally, however, you can see that she actually had a few curves and now her body is just a straight line. Also her face looks fuller in this old picture.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”