JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 4

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 4

Post by clairebear »

Yeah Blair isn't mature by any means but her lifestyle is. She doesn't relate to 22 year olds who are in school or making minimum wage working their butts off. I do think the whole standard of go to college is pushed too heavily. She's making a hell of a lot more than she probably would with any degree she could get with her intelligence at her age. Schooling isn't for everyone nor a requirement to be successful in life. I also don't think being with an older guy means ready to settle down, a lot of 33 year olds are nowhere close to wanting to settle down with a family, especially not in LA. That's your prime.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I think it's kind of unfair to base her maturity on how much money she has. I am the same age as her and I am a senior in college, have a min. wage job, roommates, live on campus. She has money so she can afford a condo and a car and doesn't have to stand on her feet all day working or scrounging for money like someone her age normally would. I wouldn't say I am less mature than she is just because I don't own a car and a condo. She got lucky because her family is rich and she joined youtube at the right time. That is like saying Kylie Jenner is mature lol. If anything I think she is stunting her growth if she is looking to settle down. Shes skipping a step because she doesn't have to worry about money and that seems like a mid life crisis waiting to happen.

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

[youtube][/youtube]

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Lol probably the last thing I would associate with wedding: whitening toothpaste. Then again I think the video still turned out better than if she had been sponsored by a trashy clothing company and had to assemble outfits from them :/

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

I love how she says white tie weddings are uncommon because "I've never been invited to one of those and my friends haven't either." :roll:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I just watched her home tour and I have to say, I kind of like it - I do think it's very mature though...I thought the ceiling wallpaper was very interesting.

I don't understand however why she has to show every item she owns in a "home tour".

I do actually love all the wallpaper and I'm glad she actually has done "window treatments" because in my opinion it really finishes off a room.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

I think her life goals somewhat have something to do with where she is from. I'm from her area, and most girls around 22-23 years old already have three kids!

edit: I'm a little behind on this topic!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I really liked her place, but I think it would have been better without trying to fit in a dining room. I know she likes to host parties, but she's 22. She doesn't need a dining table when she already has the bar table. It's not like she needs to serve three meals a day for a family of four. I think she could have done something better with that place, and made her home look less crowded. I felt like there was hardly any room to walk in her apartment.

muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by muffin »

noone watches her videos..does she still make money off Youtube? ..she is so irrelevant these days ..what does she do all day?

magick-girl786
Talker
Talker

Post by magick-girl786 »

123xyz wrote:I really liked her place, but I think it would have been better without trying to fit in a dining room. I know she likes to host parties, but she's 22. She doesn't need a dining table when she already has the bar table. It's not like she needs to serve three meals a day for a family of four. I think she could have done something better with that place, and made her home look less crowded. I felt like there was hardly any room to walk in her apartment.
Yeah I agree completely! Even if she wanted a big dining table because she does host a lot of fancy parties, it looked A LOT better with the table/chairs set she had before. Now with the faux fireplace (ugliest thing EVER btw), the weird bench seating and the gigantic chairs, it takes up way too much space. She should either go back to the table/chairs set she had before in her previous condo tour video or she should get a small circular or a small square table that seats 4 because it would take up less space but still allow her to have more seating in her kitchen/dining area.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

Damn I always thought both the fowler sisters were older than me. Had no idea Blair was a year younger than me. She looks and seems a lot older and not in a good way.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

idonteven wrote:Damn I always thought both the fowler sisters were older than me. Had no idea Blair was a year younger than me. She looks and seems a lot older and not in a good way.
Neither of them are aging very well

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
idonteven wrote:Damn I always thought both the fowler sisters were older than me. Had no idea Blair was a year younger than me. She looks and seems a lot older and not in a good way.
Neither of them are aging very well
I'm surprised that these two girls don't seem to care about aging. Considering the fact that they are obsessed with their looks, you would think that they wouldn't tug on their skin or sleep with their makeup on, yet they continue to practice terrible beauty habits. I wonder how Blair will look when she is thirty.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

123xyz wrote: I'm surprised that these two girls don't seem to care about aging. Considering the fact that they are obsessed with their looks, you would think that they wouldn't tug on their skin or sleep with their makeup on, yet they continue to practice terrible beauty habits. I wonder how Blair will look when she is thirty.
Seeing as how Elle already looks like she's 35, and she's only like 26 or 27, and Blair looks like she's in her mid to late 20's, even though she's 22, I feel like they're both going to look closer to 40 by the time they each get to 30.

Although, I will say, I feel like Blair isn't aging as much as Elle is. I feel like Blair's skin is in much better condition than Elle's, even though Elle is all about skin care.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
123xyz wrote: I'm surprised that these two girls don't seem to care about aging. Considering the fact that they are obsessed with their looks, you would think that they wouldn't tug on their skin or sleep with their makeup on, yet they continue to practice terrible beauty habits. I wonder how Blair will look when she is thirty.
Seeing as how Elle already looks like she's 35, and she's only like 26 or 27, and Blair looks like she's in her mid to late 20's, even though she's 22, I feel like they're both going to look closer to 40 by the time they each get to 30.

Although, I will say, I feel like Blair isn't aging as much as Elle is. I feel like Blair's skin is in much better condition than Elle's, even though Elle is all about skin care.
It's interesting you say that because I find when you put Elle and Blair together, Elle looks like the younger one. It's probably the blonde hair. Elle also tends to dress younger versus Blair who shows more cleavage. Blair honestly makes me feel self conscious, I'm 23 and apparently I look like a 15 year old :/

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just feel like Blair looks more like her age, than Elle does. Elle looks at least 10 years older than she actually is, while Blair looks only about 5 or so years older than she actually is.

Its a shame that they're both aging so badly though. I wonder if they'll get cosmetic surgery to fix it, like lasers or something? I also wonder how long they'll keep up with YT. They both barely post anything on YT anymore, and when they do, its either sponsored, or complete crap.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Yeah, they're both not aging well. But I guess it depends on who you surround yourself with. Elle's friends (from the bridesmaid pics) all look like they're in their mid 30s-40s. Elle actually looks like the youngest among the group. Blair also tends to hang out with people older than her.
You guys are right though, Elle will look very aged by the time she is 30.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I find it funny when the buy a $50 eye cream, but then they intensely drag on the eyelid skin to apply it. Really defeats the purpose of using the product. The same also applies to their face products. I wouldn't be surprised if they got surgery to make themselves look younger when they are older. Pretty soon Elle and Blair will be looking in to botox.

_tumblr1991
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _tumblr1991 »

:FU: I send a picture to Elle and Blair on Twitter with there book at the dollar tree

_tumblr1991
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _tumblr1991 »

:rofl:

Return to “juicystar07”