Xiaxue Part 10

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 10

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Lol, regarding the air fryer scam, she's going to use the same excuse that she used for wearing full-face makeup in her skincare ad. XX is gonna say, "What? The chicken nuggets were just used as props. You're so stupid. Blocked!"

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Well, that would just make her sound even more stupid since there are toothpick toppers with "BAKED WITH AIR" written on them. :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote: Oh, in the Philippines, they say that, too. They love the fair and pale-skinned Eurasians. However, I'm so used to hearing my relatives and most other Filipinos say Eurasians or Mestizas as they're referred to in PH as beautiful because they're mixed. I disagree with that mentality. Eurasians/Mestizas are not necessarily prettier than full Asians. They're pretty because they just are. It has nothing to do with their mixed heritage.

More Filipinos are now beginning to embrace the looks of their darker-skinned brethren, but it's more than that. The Philippine media is still sending a mixed message when they put the Eurasian beauties on a pedestal. In tv, it's not uncommon to see a mixed actress playing a socialite while a darker skinned actress is playing a subserviant role such as a maid.
My friend's mestiza and she's a fair pink-tone asian but the white genes are from great grandparents. she doesn't use the word eurasian or even say how she doesn't look typical filipino, not unless asked (actually she'd still say she's pure but some still go on with the questions). I just find it more appropriate in PH that they'd rather call them mestiza than eurasians. Because when you tell people you're eurasian, they'd expect a mixed looking one. While mestiza, i think you just have to be fair. And pinoys are generally dark, so fair = mixed? and from her explanation, the intermarriages of the spanish and filipinos are from hundreds of years ago, hence the fair filipinos. (kinda like some indians?)

But back to the term eurasian, yep, it's too bold a word to be used. So I guess i'm fine with them being called mestiza and not eurasians. and how they don't explain they're being mixed, and refer to themselves as asians instead. It is how they use the word and a culture thing. Unlike "eurasian", it's the same meaning in english-speaking countries.

just clearing up that i'm pointing out the use of words and its background. i still think its more of the fair skin and not the actual mixed heritage (after all, they dont push the white genes as much as the likes of XX does)

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

so, has anyone used that philip fryer before? i have been thinking shall i get one of those? looking for a healthier alternative to my fried chicken. hahahah! ever since i tried their fried chicken in korea, i am hooked!! i wanna recreate them when i go back to my country and i did! am not making this often though because of all the oil, frying and etc... so, i wonder if there is a healthier and better alternative to make these. haha! this is the fried chicken i made.

as for XX's case, let's see what's her excuses are this time to get herself off the hook. wow! i really didn't know McD has such names for their nuggets! good to know this from here though.. i don't really eat fast foods and the last time i ate in McD was prolly 10 years ago or more. LOL!! the only thing that i am still buying from McD once in a while is their ice cream! hehe!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^Polarbear: You can make that chicken the healthy way if you have an oven. First, bake the chicken pieces plain until they're cooked (not overly cooked, though, you don't want them to dry out and taste like cardboard). Then, dip each one in beaten egg, roll it around in plain flour until it's covered, and lightly fry the surface (no need to deep fry, or seriously fry, since the chicken is already cooked. You just want the outside to get crispy). After the chicken is done, set it on some paper towel to soak up any excess oil (although there shouldn't be much at all, since you're not going to use a lot of oil), mix it around in the sauce/glaze and serve immediately while the chicken is still crispy. From what I understand, the air fryer still uses oil, just less than the traditional method of frying, although my technique above uses very little oil as well (just enough to thinly coat the pan, basically).

That's it!

Okay, back to our regular scheduled program: I'm really curious to see XX's response, too, even though I already know that she'll just hurl a bunch of foul language, and her followers stick up for her. Speaking of her followers, seriously, what are they hoping to gain from kissing her ass? It's not like she gives a crap about them. Why do they love her so much and are so defensive of her? She's not even remotely lovable.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^ and i don't even have an oven!! >.< hahahha! perhaps i will do more research for any fancy gadgets out there! they are truly fascinating sometimes.. just like the invention of bread making machine and etc. thanks for the tip!!

well, i guess in this world, there will surely people who like you and who don't for whatever reasons. even if a person is nice and kind, there will be some people who will not like them. likewise for people who aren't that nice or kind, there will be some people who like them. humans are too hard to understand. LOL!

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

I rarely eats McD nuggets. Prefer Wendys (not XX but Wendys fast food restaurant)

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

SentosaGirl wrote:I rarely eats McD nuggets. Prefer Wendys (not XX but Wendys fast food restaurant)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

JennyReckless wrote:What does Asian people have with this Eurasian thing? What is it all about and why do they are so fixing on this term?
Or is it just singapore? I always wonder about this. What is oh so fascinating by it?
I do not see it where I come from (Europe) I do not see, people say about themselfs: Oh I am mixed. My mother is this and my father this and my gran this.
What is it all about? Anyone can tell me?
Mixed-bloods are usually seen as more attractive. And I guess some Pinkerton Syndrome as well.

From wiki:
Pinkerton Syndrome (plural Pinkerton Syndromes)
(derogatory, Singaporean, dated) The tendency of some Asians to consider Caucasians superior, and to be biased in favour of Caucasians over Asians.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Oh my I'm so late to the party. But how nice that XX is getting busted. So keen to see what happens next!

/EDIT

Was just over at Yutaki's thread when something else occurred to me: The minions think that Dash can sustain eye contact because Dash only sustains eye contact with the camera.

It's the only thing (perhaps other than the ipad and spinning objects) in his face all day, of course he's learned how to look at the camera and provide "eye contact" with his audience. But with the people surrounding him? Nada.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

I think it is e electric fan that attracts him

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Dat pic was posted by me (i think) haha.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

SentosaGirl wrote:Dat pic was posted by me (i think) haha.
Oops sorry I should've mentioned I koped it from you over at Yutaki's thread! But yes, it was indeed this picture that inspired that thought so thank you for collating!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue @xiaomayi842002 I think that being a persistent hater is a sign of being a moron. Please don't ignore the signs and go check before it's too late. Ps: I don't know what sort of slug brain you have, but babies go for regular visits to the pediatrician. She ok-ed all his milestones. If she has no cause for concern, you shouldn't. And since you hate me so much, please please, can you just leave me and my family alone and stop stalking me? Or my friends? Id really appreciate it. 1h

noodlllle YOU GO WENDY @xiaxue @jainpooja99 1h

breakfreefengyi_mathxsci @xiaxue go for it ;D 34min
Of course, she took him to the pedia.... Like when he had his circumcision. And the pedia ok-ed his "milestones".

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

effervescence wrote:
SentosaGirl wrote:Dat pic was posted by me (i think) haha.
Oops sorry I should've mentioned I koped it from you over at Yutaki's thread! But yes, it was indeed this picture that inspired that thought so thank you for collating!
Im ok. Cos aint my photo in it. It is shared photo. Haha

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

kaylee wrote:
xiaxue @xiaomayi842002 I think that being a persistent hater is a sign of being a moron. Please don't ignore the signs and go check before it's too late. Ps: I don't know what sort of slug brain you have, but babies go for regular visits to the pediatrician. She ok-ed all his milestones. If she has no cause for concern, you shouldn't. And since you hate me so much, please please, can you just leave me and my family alone and stop stalking me? Or my friends? Id really appreciate it. 1h

noodlllle YOU GO WENDY @xiaxue @jainpooja99 1h

breakfreefengyi_mathxsci @xiaxue go for it ;D 34min
Of course, she took him to the pedia.... Like when he had his circumcision. And the pedia ok-ed his "milestones".
Lol? Dat is because xx did not tell e doc that Dash is obessed to electric fans and spinning simply everything he gets on his hands. Dat is why e doc says he is ok.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Lol?

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

If the pedia ok-ed all his milestones, how come she never said a word about it? She's quick to document every aspect of his life online, but will never mention his "regular visits" to the pedia.

Strange. :?

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

I think yipmomo used the wrong photo to post up with that caption. She should use XX's video of him spinning wear a cartoon charactor clothes video with that caption.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Kaykay blogged about SC here: http://www.kaykay.sg/2014/09/slimcouture/

I feel sad and sorry for SC that one of the people their program didn’t work on somebody as influential as said blogger. And that my post made her write that review on them.

My point is if somebody really popular tried an SKII product and developed a bad allergy or just didn’t achieved results as promised and posted publicly about it, it doesn’t mean SKII doesn’t work for many many other people.

I know for a fact the SC bosses genuinely feel their treatments work. This is evidenced by all the clients they have who have legit Before & After pics to prove their results, and all the girls(I know a lot of bankers go to SC) who knew of SC by word of mouth, even before ANY blogger or personality spoke of them.

If SC were really an iffy company based on unrealistic promises and lies about results, I really don’t think the bosses would have approached someone as influential and also as brutally honest as said blogger. I don’t think any amount of money can make her lie, since she’s known to be so credible. This wasn’t the first time she blogged negatively about a company, warranted or not. So why would SC put their reputation at stake if they weren’t super confident they could deliver results? Doesn’t make sense right? But yeah that’s just what I feel.

What I know for a fact is: SC did work for me and I will keep going back for my treatments. After the initial 8-12 sessions, you can go for maintenance at a frequency you feel is comfortable and as and when you feel you need to(I think the average is once a month but it’s up to you I suppose). But no need to stick to the diet anymore. :)

I intend to go back, regardless of whether I’m paid, simply because I know it works for me.

In any case, Slim Couture practices a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE if you don’t achieve results. Again, another indication of how confident they are about the efficacy of their program. So please don’t worry about wasting your money on something that might not work for you. In the event you don’t lose weight/cm, SC will refund every cent, no questions asked.

Return to “Xiaxue”