Xiaxue Part 10

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 10

Post by smiley »

Haha! Someone on Twitter posted this as the possible reason why she received some flack from her haters. :rofl: Hence, the tweets by Xiaxue.
Xiaxue beauty queen ..machiam dwarf .so short .. Queen of pendek maybe

Notice she posted a pic with Dash to gain sympathy. "The haters are picking on me. I'm Asia Pacific's Top Blogger mommy!" And FYI, Xiaxue, being a mom isn't boring, it's just you. :D

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue Part 10

Post by Coyote »

TBH, it's only going to get worse for her. She's 30 now and while she was never a looker, what little she DID have is fading. There's only so much you can photoshop before people start thinking you're just bitter about your age and less-than-stellar looks. The fact that she's a raging cuntasaurus isn't helping her situation either. When she was younger, it might have been somewhat endearing because she had a devil-may-care attitude and did her own thing. But now she's an adult, a member of society and she's expected to ACT like it. Instead she's trying to relive her glory days and stay afloat.

All in all, she's just starting to look more desperate, and while her blind teenybopper fans may defend her, they're a dwindling number. Eventually she WILL be irrelevant.
She'll be this, and she'll have no one else to blame but herself.
(I think someone used this before but it's just so fitting ;) )

Others will surpass her and one day in her desperation she'll bite off more than she can chew and get her ass reamed, by both a bigger, better blogger and their followers.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Coyote wrote:TBH, it's only going to get worse for her. She's 30 now and while she was never a looker, what little she DID have is fading.
lol you mean this? :rofl:

behold, our beauty queen

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

XX better have a lot of money saved up because after she loses all of her sponsorships and falls into obscurity, she's not gonna have anything to fall back on.

I swear she acts like she's 12 - blows up her credit cards, sucks at managing her finances, hates paying bills, wears tacky clothing, sucks at cooking, hates cleaning, hates exercising, throws hissy fits when other people disagree with her, doesn't have a higher education, doesn't have any marketable skills.

Jesus Christ, I don't even think I'm exaggerating when I say that she is a complete waste of space on this planet. She is NOT a contributing member of society, and at her age, I doubt that she will ever become one.

Once her e-fame fades, all she has to fall back on is to be a stay-at-home mom...if Mike makes enough money to support her life style, and even then, I think she's gonna suck at it because like I said...she's not even any good at housekeeping chores.

Momo spoiled her rotten when XX was growing up and my god, does it show.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

From SMRT

SMRT Ltd (Feedback)
about an hour ago
Only SMRT Ltd (Feedback) can make Xiaxue do her blogging on Facebook.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:Haha! Someone on Twitter posted this as the possible reason why she received some flack from her haters. :rofl: Hence, the tweets by Xiaxue.

Notice she posted a pic with Dash to gain sympathy. "The haters are picking on me. I'm Asia Pacific's Top Blogger mommy!" And FYI, Xiaxue, being a mom isn't boring, it's just you. :D
This is the entry
Xiaxue
8 hours ago
I understand that my haters HAVE to find something to hate on because perhaps it makes them feel a bit better about their own pathetic lives? I don't know.

But at least have some valid reason yeah?

This is just ridiculous, saying I am buay paiseh to somehow imply I'm a beauty queen??

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT??

This ad is, OBVIOUSLY, designed by Datsumo Labo, not me. They put my image there because I'm their brand's ambassador as well as their brand's 'image model'. I am also a judge in this contest. This is a fact backed by contracts.

Maybe you don't think I'm good enough for that and maybe they are blind and made a bad choice.*** You are entitled to your opinion of course.

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY I AM BUAY PAISEH BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO THIS.

Nowhere does it say or show or even vaguely imply that I somehow think I'm a beauty queen.

Obviously I'm not a fucking beauty queen because I didn't win any beauty contests. Are you guys idiots or what???

FAIL. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

*** Datsumo Labo went from 2 outlets to 7 outlets after engaging me, with the 8th coming along. The boss offers his gratitude to me everytime he sees me. Of course, I'm not claiming credit for their success. Their success is because their service is genuinely amazing. But at least from what the boss is telling me, I did have a part to play disseminating that information out to the public.

Now I doubt any of the haters are beauty queen material but just in case anyone else wishes to try, you can win $2000 if you win this contest!!

Link: http://www.datsumo-labo.com.sg/dokumo2014/

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

^^ And while she rants on the beauty queen part. I think it was more of this:
Want to take this chance to shine and be Datsumo Labo's Image Model like me?
:rofl: :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

New dayre
Day 220 : Manipulative Dash
1206 7

This Dash... He was so cute today I have to dayre it down!

Honestly, I think I'm a pretty easy-going mom. I let Dash do almost anything he wants, convincing myself that if he does something which perhaps other parents won't approve of, it doesn't really matter because he is a baby and he has to do something for the first time at least to see what it's like. Eg, He likes screaming in my corridor because of the echo.

My mother thinks it is very rude and tells him to stop.

But he isn't screaming because he is angry or wants something, he is screaming and laughing afterwards because he wants to test his own volume and he finds the echo funny. He doesn't scream anywhere else and he doesn't even do it often, so I just let him be.

Besides, I think if you forbid everything, your forbidding tends to become pretty useless after a while.

But one thing I don't like Dash to do is to touch the computer console in the living room.

I'm very strict about that because there is electricity there and I don't want him to start pressing buttons when people are using the computer halfway. Plus the fibre wires there are very fine, if he pulls them out it's gonna cost a bomb to repair.

So everytime he tries to touch the things there, I say "NO NO. MAMA ANGRY." And glare fiercely at him. When he was about 12 months and repeatedly kept doing that, I even smacked his hand (gently). He cried back then.

After that he completely stopped touching the stuff there.

But because the computer console has a giant, very pressable button and blinking lights, sometimes he seems to get drawn to it in a daze like Aurora to the spinning wheel needle.

It isn't even like he is looking out to check if I'm watching him. He just walks past, gazes at the button, then puts his finger out slowly towards it.

Needddddd tooooo pressssss buttonnnnnnnnn

When that happens I will say loudly "NO NO. MAMA ANGRY." And glare at him.

He immediately stops and looks at me, worried.

Yesterday he had a relapse again and after I shouted at him, (Ps volume has to be loud otherwise he will ignore me) he did the cutest thing ever!!

He walked over to me, gave me the biggest puppy eyes ever, and just stood in front of me, observing my stern face.

After a few moments of silence when I looked disapprovingly at him, he broke into a quiver of a smile.

As if to say...

“Mama, don't be angry anymore?”

At this point of course I wanted to laugh and hug him but I just kept the face on to see what he would do. I wasn't succeeding and the corners of my mouth were twitching.

He broke into a smile and started to rub his rotund belly in a circular motion.

Then he said:

“Wash the belly!”

At this point I just started hysterically laughing and kissing him all over.

He knows, somehow, that that action of rubbing his belly always makes me laugh and he deliberately did it so I won't be angry at him anymore!!

Almost melted with the cuteness!!!

Today when @davienne and @mystylemysong were here, he went to play with the dustbin. He knows he isn't supposed to do that.

So again I told him "No no, mama angry." And gave him a stern face.

I don't smack him anymore nowadays because I rarely raise my voice at him and give him an angry face so when I do it usually works.

He stopped touching the dustbin and walked to me and kept looking apologetically at me with giant puppy eyes.

Then he went "Mama mama" and hugged me and kept smacking his belly.

How to stay angry like this??? Everyone was laughing like crazy.

Ok fine Dash you can touch all the dustbins you want.

Ok don't have a video of him doing "wash the belly" but I have a video of him saying it.
She posted a video of Dash "saying wash belly".

Interesting how she blogs about how sweet the kid is like she's this loving mother. And yet, in videos and photos, Dash seems not to care about her.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^^Lol. I would never use Datsumo Labo's services (if I were in the area) because of XX.
Just like I wouldn't use Merries products when I happen to travel in areas that carry that brand because I associate it with her, and I'd rather use products that bring forth happy feelings and associations.

^I know, right? It's like, she's trying really hard to portray her family life as one way, but it looks like another in pictures and videos.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

smiley wrote:Haha! Someone on Twitter posted this as the possible reason why she received some flack from her haters. :rofl: Hence, the tweets by Xiaxue.
Her hair looks like a frickin wig on that picture...

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

She's even passive aggressive with Dash, this woman has no backbone
she even glared fiercely at Dash lmao
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Seijun wrote:
Her hair looks like a frickin wig on that picture...

Did Xx really make this image?

She's really going to start using her baby's face regularly to represent her shitty causes and rage offs now?

She truly makes me sick to my stomach.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Sorry double post :( I don't know why I'm surprised, but I actually thought while she was pregnant she was going to be a great mom, be a new person. I was so happy for her.

Now, seeing the pics she posts (naked pics of her baby's butt, naked baby in the bath, being ok with creepy people saying her child has a "sexy ass", etc) and now using Dash's face for when she wants to be a bitch... Why doesn't she have any protective, maternal feelings toward her own baby at all?

Does she want to emblazon on the minds of 10000s of people that watch her that he's a total asshole? She just doesn't seem like a mom at all to me. Mom is supposed to protect you not do this.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

eleventhirty wrote:Sorry double post :( I don't know why I'm surprised, but I actually thought while she was pregnant she was going to be a great mom, be a new person. I was so happy for her.

Now, seeing the pics she posts (naked pics of her baby's butt, naked baby in the bath, being ok with creepy people saying her child has a "sexy ass", etc) and now using Dash's face for when she wants to be a bitch... Why doesn't she have any protective, maternal feelings toward her own baby at all?

Does she want to emblazon on the minds of 10000s of people that watch her that he's a total asshole? She just doesn't seem like a mom at all to me. Mom is supposed to protect you not do this.
Because she's not wired to have maternal instinct.
Because she's not wired to truly know what it's like to care for another life beyond herself.
Because she's got issues.

Let's say that to go through life, we need a toolkit with 12 different tools, which many of us are given. Now let's say that XX was given only 9 out of 12, and unfortunately, she doesn't even want to begin to learn how to to acquire the other 3. She lacks the coping mechanism for certain situations because she doesn't have all of the right tools.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Oh, FFS. Grey eyes and the cutestbabyoninstagram hashtags again? Give it up with the wishful thinking, Xiaxue.:roll:
xiaxue I am so in love with this face

Yes got a bit of a scratch beside the right eye. But it's ok now!

#cheekysmile #loveofmylife #cheeks #greyeyes #dashsayre #cutestbabyoninstagram

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

#photoshopedgreyeyes #delusional #desperatewannabe are more appropiate tags

and :lol!: at those tweets

XX is exactly that kind of woman who still holds onto her glory days. Just because she won awards nearly ten years ago, doesn't make her relevant today. And to make herself "relevant for a week" she needs to talk trash about someone. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: The only thing she is known for, how sad.

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

smiley wrote:Oh, FFS. Grey eyes and the cutestbabyoninstagram hashtags again? Give it up with the wishful thinking, Xiaxue.:roll:
xiaxue I am so in love with this face

Yes got a bit of a scratch beside the right eye. But it's ok now!

#cheekysmile #loveofmylife #cheeks #greyeyes #dashsayre #cutestbabyoninstagram

Uh...No. Those eyes are brown. Very, very much brown. Even with filters, they're brown.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

I'm not sure if anyone knows/remembers this, but apart from creating a hate site for DY, XX also created another hate site for another blogger known as Blinkymummy http://blinkymummy.blogspot.sg/2006/01/ ... -site.html. I haven't read her blog for years, but came across it again today.

It amazes me how XX goes on and on about others hating on her for the wrong reasons but yet she cowardly hates those who are better than her, particularly in the looks department.

She now has a daughter and she is way cuter than Dash.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Omigosh! Hahahaha! I went to Xiaxue's FB page to check out the comments regarding Dash's recent "greyeyes" pic and somebody copied what I posted on here verbatim. :lol:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

^^
grassgrowwell Would prefer if there weren't any photoshopping involved. 1h

purrxmeowz How much can a baby's photo be photoshopped? He looked exactly like the one in the videos. Nothing nice to say, don't say. You can't appreciate dash's beauty? Stay away from both him and xiaxue. Annoying people-.- @grassgrowwell 47min

deirdrekhxx @grassgrowwell lol she only photoshops her face, not her baby's -.- 45min

grassgrowwell @purrxmeowz obviously you know nothing about photoshop. It's as obvious to me as hearing whether music has autotune. Saying that there's autotune doesn't mean the artist can't sing it just means they have the potential to do better. You so dumb don't comment la. 41min

seedwi Or it's just insta filter.. 36min

todavialeamore You're the dumb one. Go find some other place to spread your negativity! Shooo! @grassgrowwell 35min
jiahaoyap13 Lol @grassgrowwell 31min

little_small_bitxh If udw to encourage dont discourage :) @grassgrowwell 29min

addictedtochocs Usually I'm not one to comment about this. But i am so frustrated seeing fans fighting with one another and attacking the bloggers' loved ones. Have you ever wonder maybe they themselves can't be bothered now. Attacking dash is not cool at all. Hope all these end soon... 24min

sherenachuaa @grassgrowwell would prefer if you have some balls to put on your real picture. And seriously you made a new account just to spread negative comments? 23min

casperlicious_ : @grassgrowwell LOLOLOLOL DUMB SHYT HAHAHAHAHAHA 19min

sherenachuaa @addictedtochocs first of all no fans are fighting here. If he/she is attacking dash/xiaxue, they are haters not fans. Don't get it wrong. 18min
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Xiaxue”