These arguments are silly lol

Meg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 7

Post by Meg »

Can we move on from the anti-surgery vs. pro-surgery argument?

kat vondy
Informer
Informer

Post by kat vondy »

I just can't take you seriously if you're going to compare silly things like body wash and furniture to a surgical procedure.

ANYWAY, she tweeted earlier about her boogers...I don't know if it's because she's on drugs but :? keep that shit to yourself girl

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

didn't dolce talk about her snot when she had her nose job? ah the shit i know thanks to over-sharing youtubers

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

to hell with this anti-surgery vs pro-surgery argument. Am I the only one totally eye rolling over Marissa kissing Meghan's ass in the Vlogmas Day 4 vid? Like, damn, what are you getting the girl for Christmas after spending nearly $100 on her "get well" present?! It's one thing to be best friends with someone. It's quite another to be so up their ass that your big toe is scratching their taint!

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Carpy the Cat wrote:to hell with this anti-surgery vs pro-surgery argument. Am I the only one totally eye rolling over Marissa kissing Meghan's ass in the Vlogmas Day 4 vid? Like, damn, what are you getting the girl for Christmas after spending nearly $100 on her "get well" present?! It's one thing to be best friends with someone. It's quite another to be so up their ass that your big toe is scratching their taint!
I thought it was nice. A little overboard, but these girls seem to have money to spare. At least she was spending it on someone else. I would do things like that for my friends, especially if they were coming out of something like surgery.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Carpy the Cat wrote:to hell with this anti-surgery vs pro-surgery argument. Am I the only one totally eye rolling over Marissa kissing Meghan's ass in the Vlogmas Day 4 vid? Like, damn, what are you getting the girl for Christmas after spending nearly $100 on her "get well" present?! It's one thing to be best friends with someone. It's quite another to be so up their ass that your big toe is scratching their taint!
As soon as I saw Marissa I went like :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

I agree, it would be nice if others did it, but this is Marissa we're talking about. She kisses Meghan's ass non-stop because if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have nowhere near the popularity she does on YT. Nothing that girl does is without an agenda in terms of Meghan.

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who thinks it is extremely bizarre that she has all these people surrounding her after a fucking nose job? Like if my friend got a nose job I wouldn't blow a hundred bucks on a get well soon gift, she got a nose job not a fucking tumor removed. On that same note, although Meghan doesn't have a lot of friends she obviously has people in her life that love her a lot!

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Carpy the Cat wrote:I agree, it would be nice if others did it, but this is Marissa we're talking about. She kisses Meghan's ass non-stop because if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have nowhere near the popularity she does on YT. Nothing that girl does is without an agenda in terms of Meghan.
Very true. Sometimes I let what a slimeball Marissa is slip my mind :(

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it is extremely bizarre that she has all these people surrounding her after a fucking nose job? Like if my friend got a nose job I wouldn't blow a hundred bucks on a get well soon gift, she got a nose job not a fucking tumor removed. On that same note, although Meghan doesn't have a lot of friends she obviously has people in her life that love her a lot!
Agreed. Honestly, I thought it was over the top. Most of these gurus are over the top in their main channel videos anyway so it doesn't surprise me. I totally agree about the people in her life too - her parents have been so supportive and helpful with her recovery process; it really is so sweet to watch. :love2:
:toss:

gracenina
Learner
Learner

Post by gracenina »

I agree. My own best friend got plastic surgery this year and sure I helped her get things so she wouldn't have to get up and stress her body sometimes, but anybody would offer to do that. Now I loooove Marissa and have a lot of respect for her (even though I completely understand why people don't like her/find her annoying), but dropping all that money on like three different tea's, socks, movies, etc. isn't necessary. The thought was extremely thoughtful and I'm not going to hate on her for being nice because she did buy useful things like tissues and tea, but they all make it seem like Meghan was in an accident or extremely ill. I feel like what you do when your best friend is in pain emotionally, mentally, and/or physically is get her ice cream... or maybe in this case, some soup lol not $50+ worth of stuff she already has at target :?

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

LOL!!!! Some of you are getting too defensive and looking too deeply into their actions and the exact words they use. If you've ever had surgery, you know it sucks. She's drugged up and in pain. What's the big deal with people wanting to be around her? If they have the time and honestly care about her, they might just feel naturally inclined to be there for her. Like is she supposed to be locked up and isolated in her house until her nose heals just because it was a "voluntary" surgery on her face???
I thought I heard Marissa and that other friend bought the gift together. Regardless, it was a really thoughtful gift. I didn't think it was over the top at all, partially because my best friends and I already do that for each other, but also because they're really good friends. If Lauren or someone else did that then it would be kind of weird.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Personally if I had just gotten some sort of surgery I wouldn't want to be alone and would want someone close to take care of me. I don't think that anyone is babying her, they're simply being nice and taking care of her. If they're there doing this the entire healing process, then yes that would be babying it, but she just had the sugery three days ago. I'm sure her parents, who live hours away, want to make sure that their daughter is okay.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

They're her parents and they love her and they know she's in pain it's absolutely normal to want to help your child with that even if she's grown smh

suplisax3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suplisax3 »

totally different topic, but I wonder why we see Marissa hanging out with beautybaby44 and her crew, but never Meghan? I know obviously she cant now because of her nose job, but this has been happening since before then!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

We're at 41 pages, does that mean we're due for a new thread?
RETIRED MODERATOR

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 7

Post by dazzle »

So...? It's still their decision.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

like don't her parents work? or are they retired? i really don't see the need for her getting her nose done to be waited on hand and foot, its really not necessary. meghan makes her own soup and smoothies every other day of the year, her nose job is not a handicap.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Return to “Meghan Rienks”