Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 9

Post by Guest »

^ But she is STILL massive.. :roll:

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

A stone by christmas? As in 7 weeks away? The girl who hasn't even lost a stone in the last year and a half?
OKAY.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrozenLeaves »

LBR her real Christmas gift to herself is those sausage rolls and more ill-fitting clothes.
Thanksgiving hasn't even happened and she's talking about Christmas. Just can't wait to get more free shit can she.

no its becky
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by no its becky »

FrozenLeaves wrote:LBR her real Christmas gift to herself is those sausage rolls and more ill-fitting clothes.
Thanksgiving hasn't even happened and she's talking about Christmas. Just can't wait to get more free shit can she.
There's no thanksgiving in the UK so I'm not sure how that's relevant unless you just mean the time span

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

oh i didn't know that. well it's for the best. then her instagram would really be overflowing with food posts.

LaVenda
Learner
Learner

Post by LaVenda »

How can she do all this crap and still make people believe she's losing weight? I just don't get it.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

I wouldn't put it past her sitting and sewing size 12 labels into size 18 clothes so she can brag in videos shes down to a 12 now

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Homegirl will always be ugly inside and out, no matter how much weight she claims to lose. The fact that she thinks of herself as "body positive" is such a joke. She puts down skinny women and she puts down fat women; that doesn't make you anything but a piece of shit.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

chloe!
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chloe! »

sanchezbae wrote:Image

lmao, really grace? :| :roll:
I mean, she looks almost as big as she was back then :|

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

omg she looks huge!!! very different to the photoshopped image. the only thing that has changed is her face is less chubby and she has a tan. She has to be at least a size 18

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Lol that bad photoshopping!!! Girl just say yes I edited it and messed up but I don't care I looked good in the picture and the point was about my shirt... But she is always right and full of excuses so can't woman up and admit anything just like she's still a 12/14 when she's truly an 18/20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

Her tweet about looking massive in 2012 makes me laugh because I know without looking the pictures she instagrammed in 2012 probs had her looking like a size 10 they're that edited

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

2012 and looking identical to what she does now, if not a bit smaller. How can she think shes lost so much weight in 2 years??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

no its becky
Debater
Debater

Post by no its becky »

She obviously doesn't think so as evidenced by her fat girl angles, photoshop and never showing her stomach in photos (always covering it up with something), but imagine how her tween subscribers would feel if she just came out now and said 'yeah guys I actually haven't lost shit and I've been purposely misleading y'alls for years and if you have a problem with that YOU A HAYDUR'

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Grace and Trisha paytas should both do some type of selfie/angle work shops because making yourself look like a size 12 when you're an 18 is a skill :tu:

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

I mean, she looks almost as big as she was back then

^^No way in hell she is a 14/12 on top (because of her oh so small waist) After I had my baby I was that size for a few months and I was a good deal smaller than her granted i'm only 5'4 and not as broad or generally as big as her but still... that girl is lying.

I would place her friend Mary as being a small size 12 or there a bouts and she's soooo much smaller than grace! :o

I wish someone would call her out on her lying!

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

bluebanana wrote:Grace and Trisha paytas should both do some type of selfie/angle work shops because making yourself look like a size 12 when you're an 18 is a skill :tu:

Trisha does have a youtube video titled how to look skinny in photos! And we all know Grace works that shit to death! At least Trisha is out and out honest about the crap she pulls, which makes her so much more likeable and I think good on you! She's fully aware that she's a caricature of her true self.

But with Grace because she does all these before and after comparisons, which are total bull and buys clothes 4 sizes too small, with the best poker face. I just can't stand the girl her lies! I swear she's deluded, it'd be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

She should do a tutorial on angles because i'm a UK 16-18 and when i'm photographed, I look exactly that size. :(

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Has anyone thought maybe grace takes the clothes her sister buys and sometimes hauls them and that's why we never see her wearing them? It would make sense since she mainly only posts hauls, and her sister could be a size 12 unless she edits her photos as well.

sanchezbae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sanchezbae »

kmalfoy wrote:Has anyone thought maybe grace takes the clothes her sister buys and sometimes hauls them and that's why we never see her wearing them? It would make sense since she mainly only posts hauls, and her sister could be a size 12 unless she edits her photos as well.
her sister definitely edits her photos :rofl:

Return to “Grace F Victory”