Part 9 is just about to be full, so I thought I'd make a new thread... :tu:

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 10

Post by julia_roberts »

I'm pretty sure they're drinking and doing drugs I mean, they're teenagers with money and they literally have nothing to do HELLO. Meghan sits around the house all day in her bralette with her tapestries, wish catchers and bob marley posters.
I still don't understand why she didn't apply to a college in california and defer her enrollment or do SOMETHING rather than sit around. It really annoys me, I don't believe everyone has to go to college but I do believe it's good to do something rather than sitting around at home cause it gets old. And moving to California isn't really doing something with your youtube accounts since the videos are still around the same quality. I don't understand why she's even in California. But California is the best place in the United States COUGH
I am getting so tired of all these vlogs at the Grove and Third Street Promenade or whatever. There are other, better parts of California rather than shopping. Let me repeat :
THERE ARE OTHER, BETTER, PARTS OF CALIFORNIA RATHER THAN SHOPPING. IT IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, A HUGE MALL FOR YOUTUBERS.
ALL THEY DO IS SHOP AND EAT IT'S LIKE A NEVER ENDING MALL TRIP.
Lindsay said she had the option to live in New York and if I were her I would have chosen New York. Her time in LA seems fleeting and based solely on Youtube. I feel like if she were to move to New York she would have matured more and gained more experience rather than " I make youtube videos and never ever talk about makeup."
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

I'm so sorry if these girls have influenced people's views of California
There are other things to do in california BESIDES SHOPPING AT THE GROVE AND THIRD STREET PROMENADE (or whatever that shit is called.
I honestly believe Lindsey should have went to New York, she said she had the option to but she chose LA because it's, like, her favorite place. (Lindsay mentions New York is her favorite place in the world -----> LA just seems so fleeting and solely based on Youtube, while New York probably would have matured her.
Also, I actually fear for her safety, does anyone else think she's making herself a target? They all kind of are tbh, they spend money on all this expensive shit and talk about it on the internet.I never really thought about it but it can't be that safe, those clunky shoes they walk in are literally like $100. At least that's how much Alyx's pair from Top Shop were.
Lindsay's car driving scares me too, it's not safe. No matter what she's saying to try to make us think it is.
I don't think Meghan is staying in california for over a year, I predict she'll leave for Georgia after thanksgiving or at the end of Lindsay's school year and she won't be back.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

Also I saw those pictures someone said Alyx posted (I love her name btw) and she better be careful. Meghan and the other little girl are minors.

lolaperkins
Talker
Talker

Post by lolaperkins »

Imagine if one day Lindsey does crash her car... there is so much evidence of her unsafe driving. Good luck trying to defend against that.

isabellax3
Debater
Debater

Post by isabellax3 »

I've always wondered what she thinks about safety, if she does at all. I'm sure if you knew LA you would easily be able to find out where she lives, it's common knowledge she goes to FIDM and she constantly sits in her car alone vlogging with her location visible in the background. She doesn't seem very street smart. Not to mention she goes to festivals and probably gets drugged out of her mind, making her an easy target. She does travel in groups a lot but she definitely leaves opportunities for predators too. She even tells her exact class schedule on her vlogs... hello, someone could easily be watching and paying attention to your routine if they wanted. I know LA is becoming YouTube, USA but it's also not the safest city (no city is super safe tbh) and I hope she's thinking about that stuff. I stopped vlogging in my car and in my neighborhood for that reason. I don't want people to see where I'm going at what time or find out where I live. I try to be ambiguous about my "routine" too and leave out exact times, methods of transportation, etc. We all know I think Lindsey is dumb as dirt but I wouldn't want her (or anyone) to get attacked, robbed, or worse.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

It definitely seems like everyone gets baked at Lindsey and Meghan's place. For whoever was wondering about Claudia specifically, in one of Alyx's vlog (I think the prank one), she zooms in on Claudia's eyes and girl is clearly stoned.

I do think it's weird that Lindsey doesn't give a fuck about all these minors getting illegally trashed in her apartment. I expect that from Meghan, but Lindsey seems like she'd be more careful.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

theantiblair wrote:It definitely seems like everyone gets baked at Lindsey and Meghan's place. For whoever was wondering about Claudia specifically, in one of Alyx's vlog (I think the prank one), she zooms in on Claudia's eyes and girl is clearly stoned.

I do think it's weird that Lindsey doesn't give a fuck about all these minors getting illegally trashed in her apartment. I expect that from Meghan, but Lindsey seems like she'd be more careful.
I think it's more of trying to get everyone to like her.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I personally have a bias for NYC. I think NYC would've been an eye opener for her. It's not dreamland like LA and there's so much more in walking distance. LA isn't as glamorous as people think it is. She lives in a bubble and she seems happy there. She lives in Koreatown? I see the korean signs during her car vlogs and I wonder if they've even tried any korean bbq yet. Or if they've ventured out and tried asian cosmetics yet. There's so much more to LA than Lemonade, Urth, Starbucks, and the shopping areas. I'm surprised she hasn't been eating at the Cheesecake Factory. And people thought for a second that she would come back from Europe more cultured and more mature.

I do agree that she lets a lot of things slide because she wants to be liked. She's 19, she should start to develop a backbone and self acceptance. But judging by how she follows every single frigging trend around, it's not happening any time soon.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

toungetied
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toungetied »

Don't know if this has been talked about already, but are they not friends with those three random people they met at vidcon? The Jessicas or whatever

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

^^They hung out with them like every day for a couple of weeks and then stopped but Aspyn and Claudia were with Katie a couple of days ago so they're probably still friends

blueroo93
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blueroo93 »

She drives me absolutely insane! She is probably one of the most unoriginal people I have ever known and it really bothers me that she tries to present herself as this really hip in the know person. I understand that people change when they get older and I'm sure her moving to Cali has influenced a change as well but I honestly feel like she doesn't have one ounce of originality in her. She wears all the latest trends at one time and just looks like a mess because she doesn't know how to style anything she wears. She just wears it because its "cool". And please excuse me while I throw up over her sudden love of concert festivals. Again she only goes to them to look cool but I just cant picture her being anything but awkward at an EDC concert.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

toungetied wrote:Don't know if this has been talked about already, but are they not friends with those three random people they met at vidcon? The Jessicas or whatever
I think the Jessicas (one was shown working at Lush) have actually jobs, so they probably can't just hang out everyday like the others.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

These beauty gurus live in a huge state...

Yet sit around or just go shopping. You have beaches, you have so many things to do in LA, you have the rest of the state! Do any of them even go out of their little LA paradise? As that person mentioned above about Lindsey living in Korean town, oh my gosh. I would LOVE to go out to a little town like that and see what they had to offer, I bet she doesn't even care. (Expecially in cosmetics!)

sourcherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sourcherry »

Lindsey & co.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Following

PosthPallidDepreshen
Informer
Informer

Post by PosthPallidDepreshen »

I just can't with her or his sister anymore, they've almost become too cringey to watch for longer than 5 mins.
The Princess' 20 million dollar dance moves. Yas Allie! Slay! All the swag!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

julia_roberts wrote: I don't think Meghan is staying in california for over a year, I predict she'll leave for Georgia after thanksgiving or at the end of Lindsay's school year and she won't be back.
Is this Lindsey's final year at FIDM? Because she's only doing an AA right? Do we know what she plans to do afterwards? Also, is Meghan deferring a college acceptance right now or has she not applied for 2015-2016? Lol I don't watch the vlogs super regularly so I'm not sure if these are obvious answers or not.
RETIRED MODERATOR

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

sourcherry wrote:Image

Lindsey & co.
Lindsay could never get cher's look successfully. She's been trying with that plaid AA skirt
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
julia_roberts wrote: I don't think Meghan is staying in california for over a year, I predict she'll leave for Georgia after thanksgiving or at the end of Lindsay's school year and she won't be back.
Is this Lindsey's final year at FIDM? Because she's only doing an AA right? Do we know what she plans to do afterwards? Also, is Meghan deferring a college acceptance right now or has she not applied for 2015-2016? Lol I don't watch the vlogs super regularly so I'm not sure if these are obvious answers or not.
idk It's weird she should have just stayed in high school if she planned on doing nothing, and I think she misses high school.
FIDM is only AA and she hasn't said anything i feel like she just chose fidm to go to LA. Meghan hasn't applied anywhere, she just wanted a break and to move to LA to work on her youtube channel or something.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”