Straight men acting gay

JustSayHello
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Straight men acting gay

Post by JustSayHello »

I really feel like I need to speak up on this topic after seeing one too many excuses for men. There are way too many men out there who take selfies or photos with puckered lips, looking submissive, holding a bouquet of flowers, looking like a docile rabbit.....you know the type.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach seeing men like that. Men should stop acting like a wimpy sissy gay male. I have nothing whatsoever against gays - you can suck whoever's cock you like, be my guest - but if you are a straight male, why are you acting like that?

A masculine, real man would never sacrifice his masculinity just to get laid. He would be tough and stoic. I would rather have a man who is a criminal and is very rude and in control rather than be with a sissy who talks in a feminine tone and carries my purse for me (who does that? sadly, most men these days). The last time a man offered to hold my purse I asked him if he was gay.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Re: Straight men acting gay

Post by sous les étoiles »

Yikes.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

HatsuneMiku
Talker
Talker

Post by HatsuneMiku »

JustSayHello wrote:The last time a man offered to hold my purse I asked him if he was gay.

^^dayum. I don't even..

you scare me ;_;

HatsuneMiku
Talker
Talker

Post by HatsuneMiku »

JustSayHello wrote:The last time a man offered to hold my purse I asked him if he was gay.

^^dayum. I don't even..

you scare me ;_;

JustSayHello
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustSayHello »

Yep Donatella, you heard me correctly. Last time a man offered to hold my purse my response was "Czy jesteś kobietą?" (are you a woman?) and he joked "tak" (yes). Men, get ahold of yourselves! Or at least use a man purse like Indiana Jones or Alan in the Hangover.

Post by Guest »

The only way a hetero man can act gay is if he starts exclusively having relationships with other men. Wether or not he acts in a way that some people might perceive as effeminate is an entirely different matter!

JustSayHello
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustSayHello »

Like it or not, biologically, women like a man to be in charge except women who want pussywhipped men but that's just messed up psychologically if a woman wants that and if a man is so insecure and desperate he will go along with it (which is pretty common these days, sadly). Men should not show emotions and be spineless sissies.

I would rather have a man who is tough and in control and makes the decisions any day than be with a man who acts so feminine. And if he wants me to suck his dick and cook, so what? That's biology thousands of years in the making. Men are the hunters and women are the caretakers.

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

Who's crack pipe have you been hitting with all your "caahh-raaazyy" posts.
Are you Trisha? :roll:

JustSayHello
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustSayHello »

что что??

Post by Guest »

Guys, it's Catsmile. Mega troll. Don't feed it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

:scratch:

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”