balletslippers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 2

Post by balletslippers »

Continue here since the last thread was 41 pages! :D <3

Another thing I notice is that even if Jamie doesn't have any girlfriends in the area she lives in now, she has all the time in the world to travel back home to hang out with her friends. It doesn't have to be monthly. It could be every 2-4 months, a little trip back to PA; to get a break from her isolated life and to interact with people she's comfortable with.

She has all the time in the world yet she wastes so much on trolling GG and making redundant videos.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 2

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

^ Regarding your previous post, I totally agree. In fact, I did a little searching for cooking classes in her area and the first result looks like a lot of fun (she lives in/near Morgantown, right?). The classes are small with a max of 8 students and you work in small groups, so she could easily make a new friend or two AND learn how to cook new dishes.

Someone mentioned that she has pools at her apartment complex. How is she not spending all day everyday at the pool?! You wouldn't be able to drag me out of the pool, especially on a hot summer day when I have nothing better to do.

BusyLittleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BusyLittleBee »

This was posted on her FB page.

Just a heads up, starting today my vlogust videos will be on a 1 day delay....this way I don't film, edit, and upload all on the same day causing my videos to go up late. No idea why I didn't think to do it like that earlier, seeing as that is how I used to do it in the past lol Oh well.So tomorrow Vlogust day 4 will be uploaded and so on.

However, I will be uploading my grocery haul video today

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Can she be more obvious that she lurks here?

Then this about YT messing up her videos.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

ThumbsUpForJen wrote:^ Regarding your previous post, I totally agree. In fact, I did a little searching for cooking classes in her area and the first result looks like a lot of fun (she lives in/near Morgantown, right?). The classes are small with a max of 8 students and you work in small groups, so she could easily make a new friend or two AND learn how to cook new dishes.

Someone mentioned that she has pools at her apartment complex. How is she not spending all day everyday at the pool?! You wouldn't be able to drag me out of the pool, especially on a hot summer day when I have nothing better to do.
Ugh, these girls do NOT know what they're missing. If I didn't work (job), I would workout, go to the pool, DEFINITELY take a cooking class (and probably another photography class and another sewing class), and get really creative in the kitchen. When you're not bound by a 9-5 job, there's SO MUCH you can do! But these young girls just laze around, wasting time.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're welcome for the day-delay idea, Jamie! <3

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

She is SO WEIRD.

If I were in her shoes, I'd want to know what people were saying if I found out I was being talked about on a gossip site. BUT, as soon as I realized that very few people had something nice to say about me, I would STOP READING. I can't imagine she walks away from her computer feeling comfortable and confident after reading her thread here. Is she a masochist? Seriously, is she getting off on this?

And she couldn't be any more obvious about the fact that she changes every. single. thing. that is mentioned here. When everyone told her to stop posting here, she stopped. When everyone told her she was eating too many potatoes, she stopped. When everyone told her that her camera quality was shit, she bought a new one. When everyone told her to cut her hair, she did. When everyone told her to stop wearing headbands, she did. When everyone told her her bin garden looked like shit, she built planter boxes. When everyone told her to upload videos the day after she films them, she announced that she would the very next day. And on and on and on and on.

GG is literally RUNNING HER LIFE.

Like, it's not even funny at this point. It's just creepy. Jamie, girl, I think you need some help. And I'm not even kidding. I think you need to give up on Youtube and work on your self-esteem. Otherwise, you're just going to be stuck in this never-ending cycle of trying to please people who clearly don't like you. I don't see you ever growing a set and standing up for yourself, so I think it might be time to throw in the towel and get some therapy.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

I think Jamie is brave for taking our advice and I hope she starts taking some courses like the held mentioned. It has to be hard to read stuff about you on gg. If I was her I don't think I could just stop reading either.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^If she wouldn't have been so dramatic when she claimed she had better things to do, which is being made quite clear she has nothing but time on her hands, I would say its not that big of a deal. But she was and is making it painfully obvious she still reads here daily. Probably hourly. She could still read here all she wants but to constantly adjust her life to suit everyone here isn't healthy and is actually quite pathetic.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Bluel wrote:^^If she wouldn't have been so dramatic when she claimed she had better things to do, which is being made quite clear she has nothing but time on her hands, I would say its not that big of a deal. But she was and is making it painfully obvious she still reads here daily. Probably hourly. She could still read here all she wants but to constantly adjust her life to suit everyone here isn't healthy and is actually quite pathetic.
It really wasn't that dramatic, especially not any more than other comments here lol. I think it's sad she reads here and changes things but she's probably trying to please the people who watch her, which I wish more youtubers would do, IDC what some of them say the content is for their subscribers they should at least try to cater toward them, I don't see why they wouldn't. I think most people read their threads here, they'll directly mention things in their videos that have been mentioned, they just don't comment or at least not under their own names. I don't think it's a good idea though, that would get to anyone.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Eh I thought so. To say she was leaving and then keep coming back after saying she had better things to do was a bit dramatic to me.

I agree what it comes to quality she should take the advice but she's constantly trying to change herself for others and that's not good. Not everyone is going to like what she does and that's what she needs rk realize instead of adjusting everything to please some people.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

She went to four grocery stores. Why so many? At some point, you begin wasting gas.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

I have zero sympathy for her.

The NSOW thread was DEAD after the Katrina drama. Nobody bothered posting and you'd have to scroll at least 3-5 pages back to find her name. But Jamie decided to "address questions" that were on here and bring the thread back to the first page. She brought the attention on herself and when she couldn't take the heat, she told us she had "better shit to do anyway".

Obviously she doesn't and I don't really care if she's butthurt over things said on this website. She should be butthurt with her plagiarizing of content and redundant videos. Jamie, if you're reading this, you brought this hate upon yourself. If you weren't so thirsty for viewers, you would've just left your thread dead.

BusyLittleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BusyLittleBee »

I just watched her grocery haul. Is she still shopping for the month? If so she needs more veggies (unless she has some left from last month?) 2 bags of frozen veggies, huge bag of potatoes and 2 ears of corn is not enough!!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

happyheart15 wrote:She went to four grocery stores. Why so many? At some point, you begin wasting gas.
lol I do this, maybe not four but at least 2-3, but that's probably because I buy things from my local health food store and then things that are specific only to Trader Joes, so I do those two and then my regular grocery store. Thankfully mine are all in the same town. She probably shops the sales and goes around getting different things one sale at different places, but yea, it's time consuming as fuck depending on where the stores are lol, you have to decide if it actually saves enough money to warrant it.

Theother99%
Informer
Informer

Post by Theother99% »

ThumbsUpForJen wrote:She is SO WEIRD.

If I were in her shoes, I'd want to know what people were saying if I found out I was being talked about on a gossip site. BUT, as soon as I realized that very few people had something nice to say about me, I would STOP READING. I can't imagine she walks away from her computer feeling comfortable and confident after reading her thread here. Is she a masochist? Seriously, is she getting off on this?

And she couldn't be any more obvious about the fact that she changes every. single. thing. that is mentioned here. When everyone told her to stop posting here, she stopped. When everyone told her she was eating too many potatoes, she stopped. When everyone told her that her camera quality was shit, she bought a new one. When everyone told her to cut her hair, she did. When everyone told her to stop wearing headbands, she did. When everyone told her her bin garden looked like shit, she built planter boxes. When everyone told her to upload videos the day after she films them, she announced that she would the very next day. And on and on and on and on.

Like, it's not even funny at this point. It's just creepy. Jamie, girl, I think you need some help. And I'm not even kidding. I think you need to give up on Youtube and work on your self-esteem. Otherwise, you're just going to be stuck in this never-ending cycle of trying to please people who clearly don't like you. I don't see you ever growing a set and standing up for yourself, so I think it might be time to throw in the towel and get some therapy.

I'll add to this: when someone said she should smile, she changed her thumbnail that day. Someone posted pics of dresses, next day IG pic is of her in a dress :tu: . Wonder if she removed the playboys from the bathroom?

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Theother99% wrote:
ThumbsUpForJen wrote:She is SO WEIRD.

I'll add to this: when someone said she should smile, she changed her thumbnail that day. Someone posted pics of dresses, next day IG pic is of her in a dress :tu: . Wonder if she removed the playboys from the bathroom?
Speaking of Playboy, now since her tits are huge, I'm sure she's crossing off the "have sex 2x's a week" off her planner. LOL. I don't know anyone who puts Playboy in the main bathroom. I'd keep that for my fiance's nightstand or something.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

How do they go thru that much bread before it starts to mold? Two long French loaves, a smaller but equally large loaf of bakery bread, and a loaf of her Udi bread. I could understand that much for a family of 4+, but not a childless couple.

I didn't realize they had 2 bathrooms until a few days ago, but maybe they playboys are in their half bath in their room. It's not as bad as it being in the hall bathroom where their (nonexistent) guests would see it. I still wouldn't leave them out when I knew I would be filming. That's just asking for attention, but we now know that's what she wants.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

Since you're taking suggestions Jamie, here's one. You don't have to tell us you're doing something, show us you doing it, and then tell us you just did it. That's kind of overkill. You can tell us then show us. Just a suggestion.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”