Bowbeauty24 Part 2

kittykat

Re: Bowbeauty24 Part 2

Post by kittykat »

I know it's been mentioned, but this video at 3:50 GIVES ME LIFE. She was going to use the tester eyeliner on her own eyes, goes through a ton of trouble and bitch facing to get to a place to set her camera down, and finally when she takes the lid off she is so clearly embarrassed and goes "never mind it doesn't have a cap, so I'm not gonna use that..."

Omg :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

BowCreeper
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BowCreeper »

I still can´t get over that Google+ it really makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Can you do more videos with your friends" is my favorite/creepiest. Why the fuck does she want to see someone interact more with her young friends? I feel like she is living the live she´s never had through all these young YTers

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

LOL @ Allie shushing her mom for saying she doesn't have a job on camera. Clearly Allie is competent enough to be employed, she's just lazy like Kai.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

Lets all just spam the thread to get our girl to 4 parts. ;) She deserves it. :tu: 8-)

Casablancas
Talker
Talker

Post by Casablancas »

Adele FlapBag wrote:
sippin' wrote:Which video had the neon target purse?

6:30

Make sure you watch the next minute or so, for this incredible interaction:

Allie: Neon SHOES? Are you kidding me? Like I seriously want a pair of neon shoes!!! They're CUTE!!!
Allie Mom: Sweetie you can't buy too much now, you don't have a job you know?
Allie: I know but they look so cute.
Allie Mom: You don't have a job.
Allie: SHHHH, SHHHH, don't say that on camera,I have to edit that out!
oh my GOD, I'm dying hahah. She pays no attention to her editing, I love it :rofl:
ImageImage

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I'm assuming she only hung out with that friend she went to Sephora with once or twice? She seems too normal to be friends with her.

Sunny1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunny1 »

Before I signed up with GG, I found a video where she says she's going to be "19 next year". The year it was made was in 2011 or 2012, I think. It was in one of the questions tag videos but I can't find it. Has anyone else seen this?? I think it would make a great addition to her future FAQ page.

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I'm assuming she only hung out with that friend she went to Sephora with once or twice? She seems too normal to be friends with her.
She did post a picture with her on instagram a couple of months ago but I think they were just counselors at camp together or s/t. They did a BFF tag before and it was obvious they hardly new each other.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I'm assuming she only hung out with that friend she went to Sephora with once or twice? She seems too normal to be friends with her.
I think so too. Her patience seems to be wearing thin by the time the Vlog even starts - when Allie starts filming her in the sephora, Kelly grabs the camera from her and says something like "we need you in here too" so I suspect Allie was being weird as hell documenting her every move instead of just having a nice day out together...

Anyway yall ready for Allie with BACKUP DANCERS?

MY ANACONDA DONT

MY ANACONDA DONT

MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

Bonus: sizzling lapdance ft. drake

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

I'm wondering if she requested more videos with friends bc she wants to see social interaction since she clearly lacks it. Whatever the case, I'd probably catch a case if I caught her messaging my daughters like that or filming them (and posting it).

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Finally making a comment after lurking for a month or so.
This chick is creepy. I thought you guys were exaggerating over in Kailyn's thread, but I see the truth now. Whereas Kai is lazy, dumb, and annoying, this girl is dumb, thieving, and dare I say predatory. I'm sorry but I really feel like she might be a pedophile. She just acts like one. I can image her when she's off camera being like Mr. Herbert from Family Guy. :?

And this is gonna be really mean but she is flat out ugly. Like coyote ugly. Imo she's even a little more ugly than Kai. The worst part is the way she pokes her teeth out all the time. Like she can't fold her top lip over them. But I know she can, I've seen her do it. It makes her look mentally challenged. Something like that should be an easy fix. Close your freaking mouth!

Casablancas
Talker
Talker

Post by Casablancas »

Nooo, those gifs omg hahah. Beautiful, tbh!
ImageImage

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Man I appreciate when parents come on here and have really visceral reactions to the gross, predatory and selfish things Allie does. Sometimes I feel like I'm overreacting and having unrealistic feelings re: "if that were my hypothetical kid" but then yall make me feel really vindicated. She has no respect for those kids she videos and likely none for their parents' wishes or concerns.

soupie
Learner
Learner

Post by soupie »

Sunny1 wrote:Before I signed up with GG, I found a video where she says she's going to be "19 next year". The year it was made was in 2011 or 2012, I think. It was in one of the questions tag videos but I can't find it. Has anyone else seen this?? I think it would make a great addition to her future FAQ page.
in this one, she just says "how old do you think i am...i'm just gonna say i am not...12, 13, 14 or 15" (@ around 2:34)
[youtube][/youtube]
thaaaat's not how people answer questions about age, allie! nobody does that!

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

soupie wrote:
Sunny1 wrote:Before I signed up with GG, I found a video where she says she's going to be "19 next year". The year it was made was in 2011 or 2012, I think. It was in one of the questions tag videos but I can't find it. Has anyone else seen this?? I think it would make a great addition to her future FAQ page.
in this one, she just says "how old do you think i am...i'm just gonna say i am not...12, 13, 14 or 15" (@ around 2:34)
[youtube][/youtube]
...or 16, 17, 18...I'm not even shore I can count that high. But, um, and these neon shoes, they're so cyoot. Because they're neon and neon's cyoot.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

soupie wrote: in this one, she just says "how old do you think i am...i'm just gonna say i am not...12, 13, 14 or 15" (@ around 2:34)
[youtube][/youtube]
This is the type of shit that convinces me she's a scheming little goblin who is fully aware of what she's doing. She's trying so hard to imply she's teenaged without actually saying it, or ANYTHING definitively. She lies like Kailyn with a modicum of foresight, because with lies like these she can later claim "I never said xyz" and it's accurate.

drollgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by drollgirl »

^ That's like Michelle Phan level lying

BrokenChristmasTree
Talker
Talker

Post by BrokenChristmasTree »

So my Saturday night involved reading both topics about Allie from start to finish! She so needs her own section on GG :tu:

davitbowie
Learner
Learner

Post by davitbowie »

BrokenChristmasTree wrote:So my Saturday night involved reading both topics about Allie from start to finish! She so needs her own section on GG :tu:
mine too!! i can't believe this person really exists. she fascinates me.

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

I think I just discovered a gif motherload video for Allie. I've already made one for 1:02-1:07, but there's so much more raw material! Also, her mom and dad are in this video, and she doesn't ignore them like she usually does. They appear around 2:35 (her dad) and 6:50 (her mom).
[youtube][/youtube]

Here's the gif:

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”