TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SEX! Part 2: Fornication Station

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

suburbanlights wrote:
barbiesparkle wrote:Idk if this has been discussed before, but does anyone else get horny like crazy during their period (or around that time at least) ? Maybe it's my hormones getting out of control but this whole week, all I've wanted to do was to get my brains fucked out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not alone! I assumed it was to do with the increase in hormones.
Yeah, same here. I get horny as fuck during my period as well which is a bit unfortunate for apparent reasons lol
<3

Post by Guest »

I have only recently become sexually experienced (I am still a virgin, though). My problem is, I can't feel anything when he tries to pleasure me (oral and fingers). I can feel it down there, but it doesn't feel great or anything. Just neutral. I have been (attempting to) masturbating since I was 15, and I have never felt much good there either. I thought it would be different when someone else is doing it (I know that sounds naive).

Is there something wrong with me?

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

ilovepuggles wrote:I have only recently become sexually experienced (I am still a virgin, though). My problem is, I can't feel anything when he tries to pleasure me (oral and fingers). I can feel it down there, but it doesn't feel great or anything. Just neutral. I have been (attempting to) masturbating since I was 15, and I have never felt much good there either. I thought it would be different when someone else is doing it (I know that sounds naive).

Nothing wrong with you at all! I was in a similar situation a few months ago with an ex. I am also still a virgin, but we were in the middle of making out and "dry humping" if that's the correct term and he was acting like it was supposed to feel amazing, when I didn't really feel anything at all. He also tried to rub me a bit with his hand, but it didn't really do anything for me.

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

ilovepuggles wrote:I have only recently become sexually experienced (I am still a virgin, though). My problem is, I can't feel anything when he tries to pleasure me (oral and fingers). I can feel it down there, but it doesn't feel great or anything. Just neutral. I have been (attempting to) masturbating since I was 15, and I have never felt much good there either. I thought it would be different when someone else is doing it (I know that sounds naive).

this may be a dumb question, and i'm sorry if it is, but have you found your clit? is he rubbing the clit or just putting his fingers inside? if all he's doing is putting inside then maybe that's why.

another potential reason could be you're not physically excited and the bloodflow down there just isn't working. this makes your parts less sensitive. maybe you're nervous about impressing him, so you're not getting excited about what's happening. maybe talk to him about ways to make you feel more comfortable and have a conversation about boundaries before beginning to play.

i don't know if any of that helped but i sure hope it did!

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

eevee wrote:

this may be a dumb question, and i'm sorry if it is, but have you found your clit? is he rubbing the clit or just putting his fingers inside? if all he's doing is putting inside then maybe that's why.

another potential reason could be you're not physically excited and the bloodflow down there just isn't working. this makes your parts less sensitive. maybe you're nervous about impressing him, so you're not getting excited about what's happening. maybe talk to him about ways to make you feel more comfortable and have a conversation about boundaries before beginning to play.

I completely agree. Fingers inside feels hardly pleasurable for me unless there's some sort of rubbing of the clitoris going on during it. I'd also recommend perhaps getting him to use lubricant, may seem awkward asking at first but it's important to communicate.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

I don't know if anal has been talked on here, but my boyfriend wants to it and im scared, not because it might her but because it might not (If that makes any sense).
Might be a bit TMI but when I was a younger I decided to try anal masturbation and did that for a few months... by the time a stopped I could fit a dildo the size of a cucumber in there.
He's expecting it to be some painful, scream worthy experience, and I just don't know if it will be just because of what I did before (which was about 5 years ago).
We both lost our v-cards to each other and are a bit inexperienced, I just don't want to feel 'loose' or whatever.
IDK am I just being paranoid you guys or is this something I should tell him about?

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:I don't know if anal has been talked on here, but my boyfriend wants to it and im scared, not because it might her but because it might not (If that makes any sense).
Might be a bit TMI but when I was a younger I decided to try anal masturbation and did that for a few months... by the time a stopped I could fit a dildo the size of a cucumber in there.
He's expecting it to be some painful, scream worthy experience, and I just don't know if it will be just because of what I did before (which was about 5 years ago).
We both lost our v-cards to each other and are a bit inexperienced, I just don't want to feel 'loose' or whatever.
IDK am I just being paranoid you guys or is this something I should tell him about?
Umm... this is actually confusing me. Your boyfriend wants it to be painful to you? I mean is that some kind of kink for both of you or is it just him who gets turned on by that? If it's your mutual thing then I guess.. use less lube?

As far as the 'loose' issue is concerned, that's hardly possible. I'm actually surprised you would think that. The only tight space back there is your anus (muscle) anyway and you need that in order to not be incontinent lol so if that muscle was 'loose', you'd poop your pants on a daily basis :D You used to be able to stretch it that far because you worked towards that for a longer period of time, if you didn't do it in a while, it should be back to how it was before. You could use your fingers and just check maybe?
<3

Post by Guest »

canyounot24 wrote:
eevee wrote:

I completely agree. Fingers inside feels hardly pleasurable for me unless there's some sort of rubbing of the clitoris going on during it. I'd also recommend perhaps getting him to use lubricant, may seem awkward asking at first but it's important to communicate.
Hey, thanks for the advice. Yeah, the problem was that I couldn't find the clit, and he wasn't sure either because I didn't know. I have since bought a 'love egg' and some lubricant and they have definitely helped a lot! :tu:

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:I don't know if anal has been talked on here, but my boyfriend wants to it and im scared, not because it might her but because it might not (If that makes any sense).
I'm not sure if I'm just reading it wrong, but like TiffanyMaxwell said, it sounds a bit like your boyfriend wants it to hurt... which is a bit weird to me, too. But idk, I'm also sort of reading it as just expectation, and I think most people think of anal as something really painful. So that's not weird. Anyway, I don't think it's something to worry about. It probably won't hurt a lot if you've experienced anal penetration before - not that it's made you loose (which it won't have!) but like, you know how it works.

Also, my first time didn't hurt at all, which was really surprising to me. I was expecting it to be pretty painful and super unpleasant because I've never done anything butt-related before, but it just felt strange and mildly uncomfortable. Not horrible by any means. So like, it's not always going to end in screams and pain, I guess. I don't think you should worry about it :)

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

Believe it or not, my first real experience with anal sex was... amazing. Seriously. However, there are some conditions... for one, I was fairly drunk ( vodka ) so I wasn't as sensitive. 2, there was a lot of lube and a good amount of coaxing and patience. 3, I had some stimulation down there beforehand to help "loosen" me up ( gross I know but you get the picture ) and 4. We could only do it in one position really.

But with all those factors considered I came like three times. No lie.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

Haha yeah I know I sounded really irrational with my fears..m it's just I've always been a bit self concious of my body, especially my sexual regions and I just let my expectations get the best of me. Thank you guys for all your awesome advice :)

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Anal is one thing I'm kind of unsure about.
I myself am not particularly into that, but it .. for some reason turns me on if he is?
<3

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Idk if this is the right thread for this, but it's kind of related. What do y'all think of pubic hair. Shaving or not shaving? It's a topic that I feel is highly debated. I've seen people saying that it's gross to not shave, but then I've also seen things saying it's beneficial to not shave because it prevents bacteria and infections. Another thing, when it comes to sex what do guys prefer? I feel like it should be the females choice on if she shaves or not depending on her preference and how her body is but I feel like it would be awkward if you went to have sex with a guy and he was outright disgusted with you having hair down there. Sorry for getting rambly, just thought it would be an interesting topic!

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I don't think hair is gross at all but I do shave. It's not a problem for me to let it grow for a while if I don't feel like doing it, but I tend to keep it up whenever I can be bothered. Especially when I'm on my period I personally feel like its more hygienic. I know that's not a real issue and hair helps with lots of things, I just feel cleaner that way and it makes me feel a bit better. Even though it's total BS.

As far as guys' preferences go, I don't know. I haven't asked my boyfriend what he prefers but he's never complained, so I guess he doesn't really care too much. I probably wouldn't change my practices for him anyway, so that's good.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

I agree. The only time I really take the time to shave it is when my period is coming up because I think it's more hygienic that way. But other than that I don't really care, also for two other reasons 1) my hair takes a while to grow back after I shave it and 2) because when I shave there I get bad razor bumps. I don't know why I get razor bumps there because I don't get them on my legs or armpits, but it's really annoying to get them, especially on that area. I haven't had sex yet but I do have a boyfriend and I am a bit nervous on what he would prefer, but at the same time it is my body and my choice on whether I shave there or not.

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

logicalnonsense wrote:I agree. The only time I really take the time to shave it is when my period is coming up because I think it's more hygienic that way. But other than that I don't really care, also for two other reasons 1) my hair takes a while to grow back after I shave it and 2) because when I shave there I get bad razor bumps. I don't know why I get razor bumps there because I don't get them on my legs or armpits, but it's really annoying to get them, especially on that area. I haven't had sex yet but I do have a boyfriend and I am a bit nervous on what he would prefer, but at the same time it is my body and my choice on whether I shave there or not.

Not sure how true this is but it might help Image
My boyfriend said he prefers when there's hair down there haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

^I'll definitely have to try that!

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I prefer to be shaved. I really dislike pubic hair on myself. I don't like how it feels and I don't think it's pretty...

I prefer unshaved guys though (but trimmed). It looks much better on a guy if he has some pubic hair.. I've never personally been involved with a guy that liked female pubes though.
<3

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

logicalnonsense wrote:I agree. The only time I really take the time to shave it is when my period is coming up because I think it's more hygienic that way. But other than that I don't really care, also for two other reasons 1) my hair takes a while to grow back after I shave it and 2) because when I shave there I get bad razor bumps. I don't know why I get razor bumps there because I don't get them on my legs or armpits, but it's really annoying to get them, especially on that area. I haven't had sex yet but I do have a boyfriend and I am a bit nervous on what he would prefer, but at the same time it is my body and my choice on whether I shave there or not.
same, girl
I get absolutely HORRID razor bumps with any and every type of hair removal method (only down there, me legs etc are fine). I tried razor and waxing, the results were bad. i mosturized I exfoliated etc etc and nothing is working. :roll:

NirvanaxSunbeam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NirvanaxSunbeam »

This thread hasn't been too active lately, but I'm looking for some advice since I'm new to sex and don't really have anyone to ask.

So my boyfriend and I have been together for five months, and he's my first relationship and sexual partner (I had only made out with one guy before him). I've been going down on him for about three months now, and we've been having PIV sex for about two. In the entire time he's never tried to go down on me or offered to, I thought reciprocating oral sex was common practice, but since he never did I just assumed that he didn't like doing it. I finally asked him about it a couple days ago and he confirmed that he doesn't like doing it. He asked me if it would be a problem, and I said "well I just wanted to try it at least once..." and he did say that he would let me try it.

BUT, now I'm wondering if I should even bother... Cause if I end up liking it, I won't continue getting it from him cause he doesn't like doing it...

Does anyone have any thoughts?
"We're the renegades we're the people
With our own philosophies
We change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me"

Return to “Sexual Health”