General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 15

Thisisnotalovesong
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 15

Post by Thisisnotalovesong »

For the first time she got her proportions right with her outfit. Her hair looks gut but unfortunately she already mentioned it's just to grow it long.
And with her giveaway...it's fine. At least she is trying.

I don't get selling all that white shirts and buying all that white shirts but I think it's her weekly happiness. Regarding that black neopren trouser :D , she bought 1000 leggings and skinny jeans last year and if that didn't show off her figure (with which she didn't feel good...as we know by now 8-) )...I don't know, I dont' know
Stupid is as stupid does

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I've got to say....I think she looks really good. I love the hair....for the first time since I've been watching her. Love the cut, and I agree that the color was too yellow and she looks better with more ashy tones.

I also think that her body has settled into the weight loss. She no longer looks tired and haggard to me and personally, I don't think she's too thin. Her legs don't look stumpy since she's lost weight and clothes look really good on her.

That said, the giveaway is a joke. Like everyone has said, SHE's not giving away a thing.
The tee shirt with proceeds that go to hungry children made me laugh because of the spoof videos from Ammo :rofl:

...and her French pronunciation drives me up a wall too!
Geesh....nobody expects her to learn a whole new language but it takes seconds to look up the word, listen to an audio file and practice a little before you make a fool of yourself in a video presented to the world. She comes off as such a dolt. I'm embarrassed for her.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I am not impressed with her CR giveaway since she mentioned in her video when she talked about the products that Colleen had asked her then if she wanted to do a giveaway and she said she didn't like to do them and would rather give her "fans" a code which she did. It's obvious she did not go out and purchase this...

Post by Guest »

pdx0 wrote:
Indilwen wrote:Did you guys see that someone challenged Lisa to do the ALS ice water challenge? LOL! That whacky Tiffany Oaks did it. I can't imagine Lisa letting anyone dump a bucket of ice water over her head, even if it IS for charity. I'm sure she's never heard of ALS, anyway. I hope people call her out on it if she doesn't do it.

On a side note, I got called out to do it, too. I'm doing it later today. If you hear an ear splitting scream, you'll know why! Haha!
My Mom had ALS so it makes me happy to see everyone talking about the ALS ice bucket challenge. I'm glad this challenge is finally bringing much needed awareness to this horrific disease that a lot of people don't know about.

Thanks for doing the ALS ice bucket challenge, Indilwen. <3
I am so sorry. In my opinion, ALS is so much worse than even cancer. Though both can be terrifying, at least w/ cancer there often the possibility of a cure. My father ultimately passed from a highly invasive head/neck cancer (left him severely disfigured and trampled his QOL) and my mother is a breast cancer survivor, so I am not unaware of the context of living w/ the disease. What unnerves me so much w/ Lisa's beauty-obsessed narcissism probably stems from the experience of watching my father progress through his disease. Although I know that looks are important to a certain extent (I do invest mindfully in a handful of products), they are not everything, and they should not define or measure a person's worth.

Although I tentative to wish this on anyone, I wonder what would take to truly rock Lisa's values to the core? Bells palsy? A stroke? A similar type of cancer in Jawwn (very common in men)? How would she cope?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

JaJa wrote:
Indilwen wrote:Lisa hates her hair. I don't care how many times she says she loves it, her actions speak louder than words. This is the second time she's had it cut since the first big chop, and now she's had it colored again. I think her problem is that she's trying to cut out the damaged parts, but she can't help herself and she keeps damaging it before the healthy hair grows out. She will have her extensions back in before the middle of September.
I have to disagree with you here. I believes she loves it and it's because of her choice of words without thinking. she said "I don't know what happened to me..." but, i believe she loves it. it looks great!!!
She keeps saying how much she loves it, yet she keeps on "tweaking" it. Three cuts in all so far, and a color. AND she says she's still planning to grow it out. I think it she loved it as much as she says she does, she'd just leave it alone and stop obsessing over it so much.

Thisisnotalovesong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Thisisnotalovesong »

Chalky wrote:I am not impressed with her CR giveaway since she mentioned in her video when she talked about the products that Colleen had asked her then if she wanted to do a giveaway and she said she didn't like to do them and would rather give her "fans" a code which she did. It's obvious she did not go out and purchase this...
Give her a break. For her organizing something like this is like organizing the olympic games 2016 8-)

:D
Stupid is as stupid does

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

LOL - yeah, that's true and it is going to take away from some of her shopping time too ;)

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

Indilwen wrote:
JaJa wrote:
Indilwen wrote:Lisa hates her hair. I don't care how many times she says she loves it, her actions speak louder than words. This is the second time she's had it cut since the first big chop, and now she's had it colored again. I think her problem is that she's trying to cut out the damaged parts, but she can't help herself and she keeps damaging it before the healthy hair grows out. She will have her extensions back in before the middle of September.
I have to disagree with you here. I believes she loves it and it's because of her choice of words without thinking. she said "I don't know what happened to me..." but, i believe she loves it. it looks great!!!
She keeps saying how much she loves it, yet she keeps on "tweaking" it. Three cuts in all so far, and a color. AND she says she's still planning to grow it out. I think it she loved it as much as she says she does, she'd just leave it alone and stop obsessing over it so much.
She said she loved it after it was cut and acted so happy yet "Three cuts in all so far, and a color." How many times you think she had a text or phone convo with Kate since then? Poor Kate! Lisa just keeps finding little tweeks necessary. Her actions are screaming "I hate my hair please help me I'm freaking out" but she smiles and keeps saying she loves it. It is hilarious. I do think her hair looks so much better.
I only got 4 mins. in and had to turn it off. Just not feeling the grind this week. From what you ladies said doesn't look like I'm missing much except:
Someone explain to me how and why the Queen of getting the Sweet Gifts doesn't like doing giveaways! She is so selfish. She finds stupid little reasons not to do what she doesn't want to do aka haircut. This is very telling that she is not of a generous nature towards others but she demands of those around her.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Halfway thru this video and I'm bored!

She said she got rid of 7 white shirts just to buy more!! Huh? Cause they were all too big! Huh? She's just getting the same size. All of them have been mediums! Is it just the camera or do all the shirts she's showing look so big?!

Is that a black bra under the white tshirt? Why dies she think that looks good? Another pair of booties! Ugly!

The hair is finally looking good. Until she gets tired of it and outs in extensions with the excuse, I missed my long hair! Ugh!

And finally, that skirt looks bad Lisa! She said someone (at Oliver I think) that she should wear stuff at the waist not low rise cause she is so long waisted! Well then that makes her ass look even lower. Talk about sagging! Not flattering
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Countdown until the extensions are back...

Lisa hates her hair, it is so obvious she is uncomfortable with it short.
I think she will leave it like this for a month or so longer and then the extensions will go back in for "fall/winter/holidays" or some other stupid excuse. She is a sad, sick person.

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

Lisa luvers her hair, yet the entire time she was saying that she loved it was looking off camera avoiding eye contact. Seems like whenever she avoids eye contact, she is lying. :tu:

In other news I bought the Colleen Rothschild discovery kit with Lisa's code. I have been wanting to try Colleens line out of pure curiosity, I only buy high end skin care occasionally and in my previous experience its never seem worth the extra money before. But its been a crappy week/month so I though I would treat myself. I will let you ladies know what I think in a couple weeks.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I wish Lisa would see this photo of her "idol" Rosie Huntingon-Whitely and realize that even glamourpusses get with average looking guys...maybe it would finally get her to post a selfie with John!

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

Lisa loves her hair, when she googles young celebrities with the same hair cut, but once she alt tabs to Pamela Anderson circa 1995, she cries.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Nutellalove wrote:Lisa loves her hair, when she googles young celebrities with the same hair cut, but once she alt tabs to Pamela Anderson circa 1995, she cries.

OMG LOL you know this is 100% true! Ha.

And...Lisa is no Rosie Huntington-Whitely. ;)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

LLCNYC wrote:
Nutellalove wrote:Lisa loves her hair, when she googles young celebrities with the same hair cut, but once she alt tabs to Pamela Anderson circa 1995, she cries.

OMG LOL you know this is 100% true! Ha.

And...Lisa is no Rosie Huntington-Whitely. ;)

In HER mind she is! ;)

Guru_Neighbor
Talker
Talker

Post by Guru_Neighbor »

concern wrote:We're in for a treat next week ...
More "bikini beach" selfies ..... She promises! :roll:
I love how she just HAD to mention that she'd take more pics with the new bikinis. I saw the forecast for that area and it looks like a rainy week, oh please let it be a rainy week!

BitchBarbie
Learner
Learner

Post by BitchBarbie »

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks Lisa's hair looks atrocious. It's straggly, straw-like and a birds nest. If she put some shine spray on and smoothed it to look sleek and sexy, she'd look all right. She's aged since she lost weight. She seems to be struggling so much with her identity. Nothing seems to make her happy.She's never happy with anything but she pretends to be. I feel like she's an empty shell. There's no depth to that woman. I personally feel she looks better with long hair even if they are extensions, but extensions are gross. You wear other peoples hair.Yuck
I wonder what she's striving for all the time. Over the years she's looking worse and worse every month. There's a part of me that wants to like her but there's something missing.Like she puts up a front and then there's emptiness to her. I wonder why she never does anything with her kids like other moms do. I personally don't want to see her in bikinis. I think she's kind of old looking for bikinis to be honest.That instagram image of her in a bikini is gross and her butt is so flat. But back to her hair, it looks so limp and gross and her face looks so long now and it accentuates her long nose. Someone previously on here said she looked good with bangs and she did. I wish she listened to some advice because so many people say we are jealous but I don't think we are because we mention women who are gorgeous and admire that but she lives in her own little world I guess.I think alot of people have some good ideas on how to help her but she likes to look trashy all the time. I wonder if Jawn doesn't want sex with her and so she tries to look skanky to turn him on but can't so she tries all these things to be attractive but it's not working.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

They are going to Mrtyle beach tomorrow, y'all!!

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Indilwen wrote:I wish Lisa would see this photo of her "idol" Rosie Huntingon-Whitely and realize that even glamourpusses get with average looking guys...maybe it would finally get her to post a selfie with John!

LOL, isn't it funny she has been an online presence for years yet has never posted a picture of her own husband?! I mean, it's not like she's protecting her family's privacy, since she has her full name and address all over the net.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”