General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 15

maer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 15

Post by maer »

You sure can tell from that first video that Lisa has had upper and lower blepharoplasty , no botox can fix those fat pads under her eyes .

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

She has a fan boy follower on the crotch shot pic who cant spell for his life, muyanjarobert Ur rily drivin me crazy. LOL She knows what she is attracting with these photos and should be ashamed of herself.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

GirlTalk wrote:I was in line at the bank killing time and looking at IG and saw the new pic and first thing I thought was Schools back in! :rofl: No photographer! And agreed with everyone else here that it did just appear to be a crotch shot. I saw no 'outfit'.

In looking back at old videos how she looks in the below link has always to me been her best look. And note that her lips don't look all blown up. I think she is down right beautiful here. So what happened to this person?

I also think that it was her best look.Obviously she already had some work done but still, it was very "natural" and fresh. If she could just stop on that?!

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

anmartin31 wrote:She has a fan boy follower on the crotch shot pic who cant spell for his life, muyanjarobert Ur rily drivin me crazy. LOL She knows what she is attracting with these photos and should be ashamed of herself.

Lol. Young guy text speech.

I bet his comments will NEVER be deleted.

themostlysunny1
Talker
Talker

Post by themostlysunny1 »

SweetGiftsGreedy wrote:In honor of Lisa's birthday I clicked on a link that came up on my feed called "Birthday Goodies". I figured her birthday was coming up so I give her a little extra watch. It was from 5 yrs. ago. I found the whole video fascinating. She talks about a friend IRL that is already an excessive sweet gift giver. This friend is married to Jawn's best friend. Funny never hear about her now. She also begins laying groundwork for getting rid of used make up and selling her stuff. Also letting people know things she would like. You ladies have probably already seen it but I don't think I had but heres the link

Blows my mind how much she's changed, not just in appearance, but everything. It's like watching two different people.

New video is up. Her hair still looks uneven, but it's a flattering length for her. When she doesn't shove her hands up in it and just let's it be, it actually looks really nice. A Target T-shirt dress and flip flops (when she takes off the hideous uggs) she looks ten times better than she does when she's wearing all those designer clothes. Now if she'd just give the winged liner and fake lashes a break.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

You can see her hanger in this video

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I agree that winged liner is so aging and so overdone.

LOL about the fan boy follower :D

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Did you guys see that someone challenged Lisa to do the ALS ice water challenge? LOL! That whacky Tiffany Oaks did it. I can't imagine Lisa letting anyone dump a bucket of ice water over her head, even if it IS for charity. I'm sure she's never heard of ALS, anyway. I hope people call her out on it if she doesn't do it.

On a side note, I got called out to do it, too. I'm doing it later today. If you hear an ear splitting scream, you'll know why! Haha!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Indilwen wrote:Did you guys see that someone challenged Lisa to do the ALS ice water challenge? LOL! That whacky Tiffany Oaks did it. I can't imagine Lisa letting anyone dump a bucket of ice water over her head, even if it IS for charity. I'm sure she's never heard of ALS, anyway. I hope people call her out on it if she doesn't do it.

On a side note, I got called out to do it, too. I'm doing it later today. If you hear an ear splitting scream, you'll know why! Haha!
She'll only do it if she can romp around in a bikini ;)

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Barbie888 wrote:
GirlTalk wrote:I was in line at the bank killing time and looking at IG and saw the new pic and first thing I thought was Schools back in! :rofl: No photographer! And agreed with everyone else here that it did just appear to be a crotch shot. I saw no 'outfit'.

In looking back at old videos how she looks in the below link has always to me been her best look. And note that her lips don't look all blown up. I think she is down right beautiful here. So what happened to this person?

I also think that it was her best look.Obviously she already had some work done but still, it was very "natural" and fresh. If she could just stop on that?!
No...she just can't leave well enough alone.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

anmartin31 wrote:She has a fan boy follower on the crotch shot pic who cant spell for his life, muyanjarobert Ur rily drivin me crazy. LOL She knows what she is attracting with these photos and should be ashamed of herself.
She probably thinks that comment is funny and cute and feels flattered. I find it flaunting with danger... on many levels..

Analyzinggurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Analyzinggurus »

Lisa better get used to taking pictures where her face is not exposed because this crazy diet of hers has done her facial features and skin no favors! She would do herself a world of good to gain some weight...I think she'd look much more vibrant. Right now she looks totally drawn and aged.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Unfortunately I doubt she will ever look fresh or vibrant again...too much fake and too much bake for that.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

and remember she said herself she doesn't care what her face looks like. :roll:

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

Tallula.Belle wrote: She probably thinks it is a new lipstick, like YSL or NYX. Oh let me go get that ALS lippy. :(
So funny but so true.

cinnamon2013
Debater
Debater

Post by cinnamon2013 »

Who knew you could do so much smoke and mirrors to a selfie?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... lfies.html

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

cinnamon2013 wrote:Who knew you could do so much smoke and mirrors to a selfie?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... lfies.html
This blows me away! I think Lisa has learned some of these tricks. It would explain why some of my own friends look so much different in selfies than IRL.

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

I agree, Lisa looks gorgeous here and it was only from a year and a half ago-she looks 20 years older now. It also looks like she was at almost the same weight then as now so I don't understand what's happened to her face, unless the process of gaining and losing is what rapidly aged her. Knowing Lisa though I would say that this video was still not an accurate representation of what she actually looked like in person. I went through her IG to around that time (the vid is from Jan 25 2013) and while it's a huge improvement I think she probably still had some heavy filters/lighting going on. Remember that what you see is not what you get with her.

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

Holy Cow, I will NEVER be able to catch up on this topic again in my life! Or so it feels like. I get a page in and then lose it again. AUCTIONING off our house in TWO WEEKS!! ACK and evcerything else in an auction 2 weeks later! THen ALOHA!! Should I be doing a video of this massive life change? And now I look at the makeup and crap I have and kick myself , I don't want to ship all this crap!!! Wonder if LLD could cut ties and walk away from all the crap? (ALTHOUGH, I may have to ship all the bags to list on ebay once I get to Hawaii...just NO FREAKING TIME! Please keep posting recaps!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”