The Manchild Charles Trippy Part 30 - #idontwannagrowup

GaiasMonkey
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Manchild Charles Trippy Part 30 - #idontwannagrowup

Post by GaiasMonkey »

Dating back to his old Livejournal post till now, he has not changed one bit. Charles played off his "good guy" persona in his vlogs until this trainwreck happened. He is a broken man trying to fix himself up by saying things/acting ignorant like "It will take some time until people will watch me again" and "I don't understand why I am an asshole derp".

Even if it's in the minority, (which isn't) people already knew what a real douche he is. I don't see him doing anything better by replying to comments that hurts him more than his VIEWERS.

inthewheel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by inthewheel »

Hey you pretty souls. This is my 2 cents on this subject. Yeah its a rant and English is not my primary but you'll get the point. http://drainpipestories.blogspot.com/

Rez
Debater
Debater

Post by Rez »

veronicasays- wrote:@3:20-4:35 talking about Audible.
He should mention that you need a CC to get the free e-book, and that they start charging you monthly after the current month, unless you stop that within the first month.

theehungryhippo
Learner
Learner

Post by theehungryhippo »

http://alliewesenbergfans.tumblr.com

why is this is even a real thing?

kathykins
Informer
Informer

Post by kathykins »

I have been away for a while because of the Tapatalk situation... But OH MY GOD.

Seriously, I thought my computer was fucking up on that pix-elated part of the tattoo... Then I realized that it was a part of the tattoo. :o

Rez
Debater
Debater

Post by Rez »

theehungryhippo wrote:http://alliewesenbergfans.tumblr.com

why is this is even a real thing?
That profile photo of her there... wth. #goofy photos don't flatter her. Don't pose ffs, Allie... you don't need to.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Rez wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:@3:20-4:35 talking about Audible.
He should mention that you need a CC to get the free e-book, and that they start charging you monthly after the current month, unless you stop that within the first month.
And the majority of his audience probably doesn't have one. If my child came running up to me and asked me for my credit card for a "free" thing. We'd have a large discussion about what that means in internet land.

Offtopic: I'm going to admit that I was mentioned in one of the vlogs a WHILE go. I forgot which vlog, but it was before the BMW. He was in the car with Alli at night, mentioned my first name and last initial, and showed the photos that I sent him. I had pulled up the CTFxC YouTube page on the majority of the display products at the Apple Store.
I remember when Alli and Charles used to do that. Oh, the good days.

Rez
Debater
Debater

Post by Rez »

veronicasays- wrote:And the majority of his audience probably doesn't have one.
Luckily. First month 'free' is quite the scam, and not limited to Audible either. If you're a next/next/next button clicker, you may be unaware of what you've just entered into.

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

Marley is like "WHO THE F ARE YOU? I WANT MY MOM BACK!" and I'm still not used to seeing Allie in that house.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

I feel like if Allie and Charles were to ever move in together, they'd need a new house. I'd never be able to adjust knowing another woman lived in that home. Or maybe she doesn't mind because this has been her dream for quite some time. By the looks of it, seems like she's settling in for the night.
It's like finally becoming a Playboy Bunny and getting to stay in the house.

starryeyedpixie
Talker
Talker

Post by starryeyedpixie »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:Marley is like "WHO THE F ARE YOU? I WANT MY MOM BACK!" and I'm still not used to seeing Allie in that house.
The way they're sitting in that photo makes her look like an amazonian woman, and makes charles look like a very tiny man.

Wannabe5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wannabe5 »

I had a daughter in a similar situation to Alli's (bass player in a moderately successful band...Lollapalooza vs. Warped,"rock star" mentality, even that atomic symbol tattoo like Charles has/had) although they were only engaged, then my daughter woke up one day. I often wonder about Lauren and Dennis and if it's really uncomfortable still having to live a couple houses away. I never had to see the jerk again, but they don't have that option. Makes me so sad to see that rift after all the love and time they devoted to him.

nodaybut_today
Informer
Informer

Post by nodaybut_today »

My computer stopped working and blue screened in the middle of today's vlog. (It was just some sort of fluke, because I reset it and it loaded up just fine...for now.) Even my computer is tired of Charles's shit.
You are what you love, not who loves you.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

I gave false information. I can't delete the post!
Last edited by jinalebcool on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

moonbrains
Informer
Informer

Post by moonbrains »

I wonder if Allie is moving in now. Probably?

Chetswife
Learner
Learner

Post by Chetswife »

moonbrains wrote:I wonder if Allie is moving in now. Probably?
Oh I wouldn't doubt she has already moved in.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

If Charles wants to move in with her, whatever, if that is what he thinks is good for him (too fast IMO but maybe having cancer makes you more spontaneous so I guess I shouldn't judge), but why the fuck does he think it's acceptable to have his new gf stay the night/move in (if she is) just months after his wife lived there? And with the ex-in-laws living across the street and may have to see her walking the dogs their daughter loved with the guy she was with only a few months prior?? And also possibly driving the car Alli originally had because Charles got that in the divorce too right?
I just...I would try and have some decency - especially if I could easily afford to sell the house and buy one closer to my own family and my new gf's family! I feel like it's an arsehole move - A3 didn't paint and decorate and make that house a home and she doesn't look right there. :(

Also, as a girl, if I KNEW the guy while he was married to someone else and was aware of that only a few months ago the guy was sleeping with another girl in the very bed I was sleeping in now, probably with the same sheets, then I would feel kinda gross/weird about it.
It's like Allie just walked in and stole Alli's life...like just accepted the role as replacing the character in a tv show. It's never the same and this is real people with real lives which makes it even stranger to me!

TL;DR - Allie being in that house just seems SO freakin' odd and wrong. Build your own life and relationship in your own home! :?

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:Marley is like "WHO THE F ARE YOU? I WANT MY MOM BACK!" and I'm still not used to seeing Allie in that house.
All I see in this picture is:
- Charles falling when he was dancing with the broom,
- Alli sitting on the chair on the left editing the vlogs with the 2 apple computer,
- Alli painting this whole wall red,
- Alli standing next to that door punishing Zoe and Marley because they wanted to get out and when they did, they wanted to get in,

How can he be in this house not remembering all those memories he had with her for 2 years... I wasn't there for 2 years and that all I can see....
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

jinalebcool wrote:
All I see in this picture is:
- Charles falling when he was dancing with the broom,
- Alli sitting on the chair on the left editing the vlogs with the 2 apple computer,
- Alli painting this whole wall red,
- Alli standing next to that door punishing Zoe and Marley because they wanted to get out and when they did, they wanted to get in,

How can he be in this house not remembering all those memories he had with her for 2 years... I wasn't there for 2 years and that all I can see....
Oh my, this made me sad :(

toffeenut
Talker
Talker

Post by toffeenut »

How long until we see horrible tribute videos to their new #Challie themesong?

Return to “Charles Trippy”