Comments deleted by missScamorazzi ¤

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Comments deleted by missScamorazzi ¤

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Username wrote:The petition is useless, youtube won't pay attention to it. Reporting the video is the most effective way. Someone should start a new thread asking GGers to report it as mass advertising. Most people won't see it here. I remember in 2010 unkn0wncritic.blogspot.com got together and flagged juicystar07's disguised commercial for Soft Lips. It was taken down but nothing happened except Blair uploaded it again. Nothing happened after that.
Its not for YouTube. Its not so YouTube can take it down (I mean the petition). Its to show "Miss Perfect" that so many of her loyal followers feel that this one video is horrible. Sometimes when people see things in numbers they get more of a conscience. It was never meant to send to YouTube.....

I am also the one that came up with (I use that term loosely lol) reporting the video. I wanted to do both because they are both effective in different ways.....

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^ I know you came up with the idea of reporting the video, but I don't think there are enough people who come to this thread to see your message. Creating a new thread is more effective in informing enough people to report it so that it can be taken down. Yt won't take down videos unless a video is bombarded with flags, which I don't think the 10-15 people who come to this thread is enough.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Minnie1 wrote:LOL got into a "discussion" with MissScamorazzi today
(ignore my twitter username I was young and stupid)

Homegirl gets really defensive

She is missing the point!! She is ignoring the fact that she has a young audience and she is doing much more than "sharing her opinion on plastic surgery" she is PROMOTING it. And she sounds so fake saying "Thank you for voicing your opinion!" , ugh.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

^^ I know you came up with the idea of reporting the video, but I don't think there are enough people who come to this thread to see your message. Creating a new thread is more effective in informing enough people to report it so that it can be taken down. Yt won't take down videos unless a video is bombarded with flags, which I don't think the 10-15 people who come to this thread is enough.
Oh I see love. I will try to do that, I am new (not new to GG, but new to commenting) so I never thought of creating a thread. I am such a noob lol :D .

gk86
Talker
Talker

Post by gk86 »

Here's another negative comment for the video:

I also flagged the video.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

I reported it using the "misleading text" reason because the text in the thumbnail, the title and the description box are misleading. In the description box in particular, I've just noticed she doesn't state that Dr Miller is a plastic surgeon. It's in the video of course but some people might look at the description box before it "takes a weird turn". From the description box you'd guess he's a therapist.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I reported it as well! plus my daily thumb down :D
:love2:

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

lolita_blah wrote: Ps 1: missScamorazzi is originally created by theantiblair in the general thread part 9 :tyvm:

Ps 2: for the love of God don't you even start with the name of the thread and changing it! let's DARE and have some fun people :D
Thanks for the cred, girl! Love the thread title and the thread's purpose! <3

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

I made a new thread for reporting awareness, hopefully it's okay!

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

Honestly I think reporting isn't enough. She won't get the message unless it goes beyond this forum and beyond YouTube. There are online publications that deal with these issues and don't back down to hate from 12 year olds. Can you imagine what Jezebel or a similar magazine would say about this? I know they report a lot on plastic surgery and women's body image, this video is the worst of that AND trying to push these things to minors in the most negative way possible.

I've said it several times now but it's utterly disgusting. These girls are at the point in their lives where they're most worried about what they look like, fitting in, and having others liking them. They do NOT need to be told this is ok. Even if any responsible parent would refuse to pay for it, this can effect them mentally for years to come.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Are you saying we should report this to magazines or news articles?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I already posted this on the reporting thread, but I thought to share this idea here too: we can all write in our signatures something like:

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

We all use the same words and same font color (#0000FF blue her favorite color :p and bold ).
I already put it in my signature. Let's all do this so whenever we post in any other thread, other people see it and get aware of that video! we can have more people reporting it ;) what do you all think???
:love2:

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Oh just saw it is for a signature.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ what?

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Are you saying we should report this to magazines or news articles?
I'm not saying call the New York Times or anything, but my thought process was that if it just gets taken down, the girls that were potentially influenced by this won't hear any other side. I read in the other thread someone suggested maybe Louise/sprinkleofglitter would do a counter-video of sorts, I think that would help too. She has influence with the same demographic and the couple of videos I've seen of hers she seems to have a much more level head on her shoulders.

Basically I'm trying to think of some way that girls could hear a reasonable person talking about plastic surgery and body image and at the same time get through to Ingrid that it is extremely not ok to do what she did... and maybe discourage her from posting such awful messages in the future, but I'm not holding my breath on that last bit.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Twitter search lol

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Twitter search lol

tps
Learner
Learner

Post by tps »

Out of lurking to agree with all the above. I'm out of town and have just my tablet and phone but when I get home I have every intention of shooting a blurb over to thedirty, jezebel, and whomever else I can think of. This is disgusting. And all for money she already has plenty of...

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

What happened to the thread asking everybody to report the video?

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

Double post...only thing I'm concerned with is if we ask everybody to go flag the video it will get even more views haha

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”