Comments deleted by missScamorazzi ¤

sunshine21

Re: Comments deleted by missScamorazzi ¤

Post by sunshine21 »

So, I've been thinking about opening a thread to collect all of the stupid things her fans say. While going through the comment section of her latest video I've already seen quite a few fun ones.
Can anyone think of a cool name?

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhisperingSoul »

So, I've been thinking about opening a thread to collect all of the stupid things her fans say. While going through the comment section of her latest video I've already seen quite a few fun ones.
Can anyone think of a cool name?
Please don't, I don't want to lost my faith in humanity again which this thread has restored just a little bit lol

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

LOL got into a "discussion" with MissScamorazzi today
(ignore my twitter username I was young and stupid)

Homegirl gets really defensive

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Minnie1 wrote:LOL got into a "discussion" with MissScamorazzi today
(ignore my twitter username I was young and stupid)

Homegirl gets really defensive

Her replies were pretty much a cop out. She is endorsing plastic surgery, and not only that she's endorsing a specific plastic surgeon and promoting him to her young viewers. She basically tried to shut you down, but honestly her points are so irrelevant. What she did with that video is so shameful.
Her video was supposed to be about self-confidence, but it took a terrible turn. If she can live with herself for doing that, then so be it.

BUT, hooray for people finally opening their eyes!! :ele:

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

i hate when people say "im sorry you feel that way"

like wtf no youre not haha

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

CuriousCat3 wrote:i hate when people say "im sorry you feel that way"

like wtf no youre not haha
It's so rude! Lol Like they're talking down to you to tell you that your point is irrelevant, but I'm saying sorry anyways to make myself look good.

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

I didn't feel putting up a fight with her so I left the conversation there but I'm appalled that she defends her actions so forwardly - I got so many mentions from her minions saying "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I agree with Ingrid's"

So many people have directly pointed out what exactly was wrong with her video and she/her fans still can't see what's right in freaking front of them smh

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

Minnie1 wrote:I didn't feel putting up a fight with her so I left the conversation there but I'm appalled that she defends her actions so forwardly - I got so many mentions from her minions saying "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I agree with Ingrid's"

So many people have directly pointed out what exactly was wrong with her video and she/her fans still can't see what's right in freaking front of them smh
I'm getting tired of fans defending this kinda stuff with ''it's their opinion'', because it easily can be a harmful opinion. In this case though, it doesn't even apply. ''Plastic surgery isn't always bad'' is an opinion. ''I'm going to put up a sponsored vid telling young girls that they should consider plastic surgery'' is not.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

nina84 wrote:
Minnie1 wrote:I didn't feel putting up a fight with her so I left the conversation there but I'm appalled that she defends her actions so forwardly - I got so many mentions from her minions saying "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I agree with Ingrid's"

I'm getting tired of fans defending this kinda stuff with ''it's their opinion'', because it easily can be a harmful opinion. In this case though, it doesn't even apply. ''Plastic surgery isn't always bad'' is an opinion. ''I'm going to put up a sponsored vid telling young girls that they should consider plastic surgery'' is not.
She should have done a video on bullying since school videos are going up for so many other people. (But then again, maybe not. She'd probably be the type of girl who consider not being invited to every party to be bullying along with constructive criticism)

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

There are young girls tweeting Dr. Phillip whatever talking about their scars, weight, foreheads and asking what they should do about them...her influence speaks for itself and people comments are totally valid.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Post by bkk10 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 pm

There are young girls tweeting Dr. Phillip whatever talking about their scars, weight, foreheads and asking what they should do about them...her influence speaks for itself and people comments are totally valid.
Ok, thats it. We all need to collectively report the video on her channel and get YouTube to take it down.

I already flagged it and if enough of us do it it will be flagged for deletion by YouTube. This has gone too far and this video is fucking sick.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ AGREED. Everyone who sees this please go to the video and report it.

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
Post by bkk10 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Ok, thats it. We all need to collectively report the video on her channel and get YouTube to take it down.

I already flagged it and if enough of us do it it will be flagged for deletion by YouTube. This has gone too far and this video is fucking sick.
AGREED!

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

I reported the video as well. I knew Ingrid was a sell out but she hit a dangerous new low.
:toad:

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

What did you all put as the reason? Repulsive content?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

SpringDuck wrote:I reported the video as well. I knew Ingrid was a sell out but she hit a dangerous new low.
Yeah what did you put as the reason?

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

I put misleading title because thats what it is :-). Thank you all for reporting the video lovelies. Oh and my petition has almost 50 signatures and its going up every hour :-).

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

I reported it as mass advertising.
Ahh thats a good one too.

suuzr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suuzr »

pinkbows wrote:I reported it as mass advertising.
i just flagged the video as mass advertising as well. i thought no one in their right mind would advertise plastic surgery to underage girls. thanks ingrid for proving me wrong.
Last edited by suuzr on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

The petition is useless, youtube won't pay attention to it. Reporting the video is the most effective way. Someone should start a new thread asking GGers to report it as mass advertising. Most people won't see it here. I remember in 2010 unkn0wncritic.blogspot.com got together and flagged juicystar07's disguised commercial for Soft Lips. It was taken down but nothing happened except Blair uploaded it again. Nothing happened after that.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”