Kandee's New Boyfriend

sooooopigmented
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee's New Boyfriend

Post by sooooopigmented »

In her newest video, Ask Kandee, she states she is as single as can be, but lately I've seen a lot of pictures of her and Michael Castro pop up. I had a feeling there was something going on, and lo and behold he posted a vlog (Vlog 15 Adventure with Kandee) on his channel and showed him and Kandee holding hands, going on dinner dates, meeting his family and even going to church together. Yikes.

koss859
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Kandee's New Boyfriend

Post by koss859 »

Saw a comment that I wanted to post but how do I post a picture from a phone?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

How old is he?

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

He is 26 according to this http://www.last.fm/music/Michael+Castro

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

He posted in the comments under his video Modest is Hottest that they're dating.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

...she's dating a 26 year old? :?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She's like almost 40, 26 really kandee...how long till she's knocked up with another kid from another dad. She is such trash.

JessieJames
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JessieJames »

clairebear wrote:She's like almost 40, 26 really kandee...how long till she's knocked up with another kid from another dad. She is such trash.
Lmao @ almost 40. She's like 32. A 6 year age difference isn't bad. How old are you anyway, 12?

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

She's only 32?? I find that very hard to believe.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

No she is more like 37. She's definitely older than 32. There is a huge difference between a late 30s person with 4 kids by three guys who has been divorced twice and a 26 year old whi hasnt done any of that so I find that relationship weird too.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Kandee is NOT 32, no matter how much she lies about her age. She has what a 17 year old son? She's closer to 40 than 30. The age difference wasn't the point, like said she's got 4 kids all from different men. She's rough. This guy is still a baby in the sense he probably won't be there to take care of any kids just like the last one wasn't. You'd think she'd of learned to make better choices but she's all about herself so she doesn't even take care of the kids anyways.

Paperfishies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paperfishies »

I wonder what it is about her, that all these men she has kids with run away/never stick around.

I love how she is constantly spouting the god bullshit but runs around getting knocked up by any dude willing to fuck her.

Also, I think it is beyond weird how her "style" mimics the style of whatever man she is currently fucking. Notice how "edgy" her style has become now that she is banging Michael Castro? So weird and screams low self esteem.

jennyleanne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jennyleanne »

Has anyone seen his new video? He released a new single and Kandee is in the video. She just looks so out of place to me. So much older than everyone. She has to feel awkward in that environment.

Also, go look at the picture of them two from the teen choice awards. He looks like he could be her son. She's dressed like she's going to the oscars and he's dressed so casual. So strange.

whatjeanlikes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whatjeanlikes »

IDK I see her all over his vlogs. She went to Nashville to hang with him and I feel so bad for her kids. Like seriously. She has Jordan who's a teenager and her dad who is now in heaven helped her with him. The other two from her second husband are obviously with him but where is Ellie? With Bobby or with her mom? I am not begrudging the girl happiness but you bring F O U R... FOUR children into the world, you gotta put them first . PERIOD.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

clairebear wrote:Kandee is NOT 32, no matter how much she lies about her age. She has what a 17 year old son? She's closer to 40 than 30. The age difference wasn't the point, like said she's got 4 kids all from different men. She's rough. This guy is still a baby in the sense he probably won't be there to take care of any kids just like the last one wasn't. You'd think she'd of learned to make better choices but she's all about herself so she doesn't even take care of the kids anyways.

She is not 40 she had her first kid as a teen, so if her oldest is like 17 that would make her 33 right now.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

She wasn't that young when she had him. She was probably 19 when he was born. I remember her saying she got pregnant at 18.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Yeah she didn't have her son as a young teen, and who knows if she even had him as a teen. Her "teen mother" story is probably fabricated like the rest of her lies. Just like that the father of her other kids was a drug addict. Then why does he have custody? Because he's a more fit parent than Kandee.

Kandee is between 36-38 years old so she's pushing 40. Why is that hard to believe? She looks like her 26 year old boyfriends mom.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Agreed. Even if she was 33, which she's not, her teenager is closer in age and mentality to her boyfriend. A rational adult that was in a relationship with a single mother of four would probably wonder what kind of character she has when she manages to drop her kids like that to follow him around. Does he even think about what a big change it must be for Kandee's 3 year old to go from going everywhere with her, taking trips, etc. to staying with whoever Kandee leaves her with to go hang out with him?

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think she's going to have another oopsie pregnancy in the near future. She's impressed by him and his american idol audition I guess. lol Actually I don't see her getting tired of following him around. She didn't seem too thrilled with Bobby when she had him hook line and sinker. I have always wondered if she's they type to chase guys who aren't that interested or treat her like shit. Not saying Michael does but he's young and lives far away, he's not sitting at home raving about her on Facebook and asking for marriage.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

We should start placing bets on when she gets pregnant again haha.

Did anyone here attend one of her Glaminars? They seemed like such a mess and so unorganized. I mean, you cry about how expensive it is to run a Glaminar, yet you're holding them in super expensive hotels?? Well, duh! And maybe feeding the people who paid $500 to watch you do things that you do on your YouTube videos would've been nice.

Ugh, just awful. She irks me.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”