Fashionrocksmysocks

neeraja
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fashionrocksmysocks

Post by neeraja »

hippiegirl wrote:What does Veda even stands for? Sorry I’m just too dumb to understand Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vlogging Every Day in April

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

tiistai
Learner
Learner

Post by tiistai »

what i find annoying is that she starts all these new things like wearing her hair curly (i thought she hated it?), doing zero waste, exercising etc. but she never explains them in the vlogs. like in the newest vlog she talks about going to the gym like that's something she's always done. i think hearing about what's new in her life would be interesting and balance out the repetitive mummy stuff.

Char_92
Talker
Talker

Post by Char_92 »

tiistai wrote:what i find annoying is that she starts all these new things like wearing her hair curly (i thought she hated it?), doing zero waste, exercising etc. but she never explains them in the vlogs. like in the newest vlog she talks about going to the gym like that's something she's always done. i think hearing about what's new in her life would be interesting and balance out the repetitive mummy stuff.
Totally agree. She could talk about what’s made her wanna start the gym/how she’s finding it/what she enjoys and doesn’t enjoy etc etc. But nope instead she spends time explaining that she’s been looking for an outfit to wear because her clothes are in the wash?? And then shows the jeans and stripey T-shirt combo as though that’s not something she wears everyday anyway. Yawn.

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

neeraja wrote:
hippiegirl wrote:What does Veda even stands for? Sorry I’m just too dumb to understand

Vlogging Every Day in April

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
What a stupid title
No signature please

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

She seems to say stuff like "but I'm not going to bore you with that" or "maybe I'll explain it some other time" a lot when it comes to topics that would potentially elevate or enhance her content, or things that genuinely interest people. Instead she doesn't seem to think twice when talking about the same old mundane stuff every day. It's been a pattern since.. well, honestly ever since I remember watching her. :D

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

IamaWitch wrote:She seems to say stuff like "but I'm not going to bore you with that" or "maybe I'll explain it some other time" a lot when it comes to topics that would potentially elevate or enhance her content, or things that genuinely interest people. Instead she doesn't seem to think twice when talking about the same old mundane stuff every day. It's been a pattern since.. well, honestly ever since I remember watching her. :D
So true, she spent ages talking about D's being sick and not a second explaining why she lost her motivation..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

merryheleen wrote:
Char_92 wrote:Guess ‘VEDA’ isn’t happening? :?
Maybe she's filming everyday to make just one long vlog to post on sunday. Either way she shouldn't have called it veda.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
isnt it just weekly vlog then ?! whats the point of VEDA ?! :? :? :? :?

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

I do like seeing more of Doug in her vlogs. I think he's funny and laid back.

I cringe at her overspending. Buying the $40 chemex for coffee while also mentioning she bought more pods for the coffee machine they already own. She buys at least one drink while she's out in town everyday so why buy a chemex? Just because she's been wanting to try it? Yet she wants to buy a house?

I'll admit I'll be interested to see these house vlogs if it ever materializes. I bought a house last year and I'm so thankful I waited to have not only a downpayment but savings on top of that. Things add up quickly when buying a house, even one in good condition, and I'm not talking about decor items. Things need to be updated or replaced, always. It never ends with a house.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

I watched one of her older vlogs from September last year and I laughed so much.

She was talking about how getting a child minder for D will help her get more work done. She said she was aiming to have 2 - 3 vlogs on her vlogging channel plus a main channel video every week :rofl:

Char_92
Talker
Talker

Post by Char_92 »

She’s just uploaded ‘VEDA day 3’. It’s the 9th? At this rate ‘VEDA’ will end about half way through May.

melaniegraceee
Talker
Talker

Post by melaniegraceee »

Char_92 wrote:She’s just uploaded ‘VEDA day 3’. It’s the 9th? At this rate ‘VEDA’ will end about half way through May.
Plus I think she’s still doing catch up in the video she mentioned it being Easter weekend and then going to London (presumably for the lush event?) unless she has to go to London again but I doubt it I think it was a vlog from a few weeks ago

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

hellohappiness wrote:I watched one of her older vlogs from September last year and I laughed so much.

She was talking about how getting a child minder for D will help her get more work done. She said she was aiming to have 2 - 3 vlogs on her vlogging channel plus a main channel video every week :rofl:
she hasnt updated her main channel in two months :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: isnt she filmed how she made over D's kitchen over christams ?! lol how hard is that to actually edit and upload lol i hope the next time she update on her main channel, it wont be another LUSH HAUL LOOOL we are done with lush haul :? :?

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

^ But she'll always come back with a 60 minute video to make a quick buck off her subs. :tu: :roll:

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

puckerjugs wrote:^ But she'll always come back with a 60 minute video to make a quick buck off her subs. :tu: :roll:
Yep, as predicted she's back with an AD vlog :roll:

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

The video of the 3rd of April shows her thought process and how irrational and unnecessary her thinking goes. "Oh, this is too long for a put together vlog, so I should make it a stand alone one, but oh, I didn't really do anything, but now it has to be a full vlog because I filmed" WHAT? If the stuff you filmed is uninteresting scrap it or cut stuff away. Why does she think every second of her blabbering is important? CUT IT and make a compilation vlog. She overthinks and complicates things SO MUCH, no wonder she never gets shit done on time.

Oh, and her new video is an ad. Surprise!

Char_92
Talker
Talker

Post by Char_92 »

To say she spends SO long choosing and stressing over thumbnails, they’re never anything special :roll:

Halfemptygirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Halfemptygirl »

I see Doug has been sucked in now too :roll:

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

Char_92 wrote:To say she spends SO long choosing and stressing over thumbnails, they’re never anything special :roll:
i remember her saying that in a tweet recently, and when the video came out.......................... the thumbnail looked so bad. :?

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

I really liked the lush part of her vlog, it was filmed really nice and the voice over worked really well, I wish all her vlogs were like that. I wouldn't mind if she uploaded one or two vlogs a week if she filmed them all like that one part haha

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

She seems a bit obsessive about exercise. To go from not exercising at all for years to going to the gym every single day is pretty extreme.

Return to “Rhiannon Ashlee”