Brittany
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia

Post by Brittany »

jultsikkk wrote:
Laundresse55 wrote:It's hard to say, since they probably were pulling one on us with the whole miscarriage fiasco. Katie had endured several miscarriages, and Nia is very jealous of her. There are a number of odd things with this 'pregnancy.'
1) Nia refuses to reveal a due date.
2) Nia refuses to answer as to whether or not she has seen a doctor.
3) The only bumps Nia is developing are two lumpy ones on the sides of her misshapen legs.
4) Nia gets morning sickness when she is at home and should be cleaning that messy house, or combing Symphony's bleach blonde hair. But she suddenly feels great when she is doing things she likes, like shopping, spending time with friends, doing great things like vacaying in NYC.
5) Is supposed to be 3-4 months pregnant. But lost her 'viral baby girl' at the end of August?? It hasn't even been three months since she announced the 'emptying of her womb.'
She revealed the miscarriage only 3 months ago and now has a HUGE baby bump (vlog: thankful for this baby bump). :o
I now believe that the pregnancy was real, but the miscarriage was fake. Or maybe she had a bleeding, but didn't actually miscarry (she did not see a doctor because Sam is a nurse :roll: )
Yeah, I think she didn't have a miscarriage at all, but Sam led her to believe she did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Wow she is really big for what is she 12 or 13 weeks people were saying on the sneaking fish vlog that they calculated her due date to be in June I think

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Ok if u watch the vlog from the day before around 6:37 her stomach looks pretty flat and the next day she is huge she is either really really bloated or they are faking something again

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I honestly don't even think either of them are that "good looking." To label yourself as good looking when you're average at best is so weird. Take a step in California and look at all the ridiculously gorgeous people here.

Spencer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spencer »

I kno bloat is something serious first trimester !

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

webbygurl626 wrote:Ok if u watch the vlog from the day before around 6:37 her stomach looks pretty flat and the next day she is huge she is either really really bloated or they are faking something again

I agree. In the vlogs in Central Park when she was doing the Phoebe run, she didn't have a belly at all. Something is up.

luv2watchyt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by luv2watchyt »

I just get such a weird vibe from this couple and I'm not sure Nia is as innocent as many think. I think Sam is either bipolar or on some unprescribed medication(s). His swings are excessive. If he is bipolar, what a great way to "come out" and explain why he's so odd and unpredictable. I wish they'd also give their animals to someone who truly loved them. They are truly just an "accessory" in their life. Sad way to teach kids also!

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Huh so no baby bump in today's vlog wow that bloat went away fast!! "Sarcasm"

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

It's hard to tell bc she alway wears loose shirts, but I def think she was super bloated and sticking her tummy out in that one vid. She finally put up a video on Nia's Nest talking about the miscarriage and a little about the whole ashley madison/ vlogger fair stuff. She said she will be doing weekly baby bump videos so that should be interesting.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

this family themselves annoy me, yes, but what really makes me weep for humanity is the countless people in the comments agreeing with their views and lifestyle.
It blows my mind to think that people actually think that this couple is #relationshipgoals

Post by Guest »

vmars87 wrote:this family themselves annoy me, yes, but what really makes me weep for humanity is the countless people in the comments agreeing with their views and lifestyle.
It blows my mind to think that people actually think that this couple is #relationshipgoals
Don't be fooled. They've started deleting their negative comments. I'm sure plenty of people are giving them shit (like myself, but I was blocked :roll: )

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

How could they get rid of their dog like that. That was disgusting and heartbreaking to watch. I despise these people.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Some family decision poor symphony she had no clue!!

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

They def can't delete all the neg comments on that last video...they seriously couldn't have taken a week or so to re-home her themselves?! But instead send that poor dog scared and afraid back the shelter. I hope to god they don't call Sam and ask him to take her back. At least he admitted to being a failed dog owner. Hopefully a viewer or somebody gets her soon.

LushAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by LushAddict »

I have not watched the vlog/video as I refuse to give these idiots (yes, both of them!) the views, but them returning their dog to the shelter is DISGUSTING. I don't know how it works in their town, but in mine, owner surrendered dogs are at the TOP of the list to be put to sleep. I work weekly with a rescuing group on Facebook, saving the lives of both dogs & cats that are due to be PTS that week. We "work" (it's all volunteer) tirelessly to find loving homes for these animals before their time is up. Usually, we list the animals on the PTS list on a Tuesday & have 48 hours for them to be adopted before they are put down. Our most emergency saves are those who are owner surrendered. Sometimes we can get extra time for the regular animals, but for owner surrendered, if they aren't adopted in 48 hours, they are put to sleep. As I said, I don't know what it's like in their area, what their local shelter(s) is like, but that's how it works here due to overcrowding.

For those that watched the vid, did they do ANY research before returning the dog? Was it a non euthanasia shelter?

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

No they did no research and it's a low kill shelter!!

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

No they did no research and it's a low kill shelter!!

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

You can go on the animal shelters Facebook page and see poor Annie! Some have already commented saying she is a good dog who just needs some guidance (people who have seen the vlogs). Hopefully people wanting to adopt will see that Annie is a sweetheart who just needs love and boundaries as well as physical and mental exercise. :)

flipflopsandsocks50
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

these people are just horrendous human beings. sam was like "ohh wahhh i'm the bad guy," YEAH you are the bad guy. if you really wanted your dog to have a good owner you would have sent her to a rescue or put out an ad to meet with people. and the montage of clips with the sad music really did me in, at first it seems like they had to put her down...but no...they're voluntarily taking her back to a county shelter. i'm pretty much a huge animal lover/certified crazy dog lady and that video really hurt me, i went and gave my rescue dog lots of hugs, i would love to adopt annie if i wasn't in california!

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

hopefully someone in the area has a heart and will go in and adopt her. i hope someone else thought the way flipflops did

how they can advertise getting a dog and giving it back is yet another thing about them that proves they have no conscience whatsoever

Return to “P-U”