Ugh why do people support these crazies really? :x

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia

Post by o_O »

YouslessTube wrote:Ugh why do people support these crazies really? :x
I wonder this myself. The answer I come to is "fundamentals" for whatever religions they are. So many people are willing to support the "fundies" as I've seen. It's creepy for me but regs for them. I don't get it, but I do because I grew up with mormonism and that shit is hella questionable.

As for Sam & Nia, I think they will ALWAYS find a way to manipulate their viewers and themselves.

Yikes!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by vmars87 »

"ternado"jfc.
and how long now has abram had that rash around his face? what is that?

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

He has had that rash for a while and he still has it! Their latest vlog she finally gets an ultrasound wow I hope the lady doesn't get in trouble for doing it though since she did it at her office and they didn't pay, if she works for someone she could get in big trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

why would they have a friend do the ultrasound, do they not have health insurance or anything?
She has yet to see a doctor about anything since getting pregnant the first time has she?
that's so weird, like if you miscarry you go to the doctor.

why is this family so sketchy??

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Sam must be happy that the heat is off him now, with the revelation of another family vlogger coming out as a dirty,lying, sexting cheat

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

vmars87 wrote:why would they have a friend do the ultrasound, do they not have health insurance or anything?
She has yet to see a doctor about anything since getting pregnant the first time has she?
that's so weird, like if you miscarry you go to the doctor.

why is this family so sketchy??
Nope apparently the insurance doesn't kick in till this year so this whole time Nia has never seen anyone. But Sam is a nurse so it's okay :roll:

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

badnews wrote:Sam must be happy that the heat is off him now, with the revelation of another family vlogger coming out as a dirty,lying, sexting cheat
Who?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

kisses wrote:
badnews wrote:Sam must be happy that the heat is off him now, with the revelation of another family vlogger coming out as a dirty,lying, sexting cheat
Who?

Austin Null. A video leaked of him jerking off on a wall.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

And another one apparently I bet Sam is loving it!

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

kayuhsee wrote:
kisses wrote:
Who?

Austin Null. A video leaked of him jerking off on a wall.
Omg is he the one who start all the sam n nia kicked out of the vlogger fair thing??

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I cannot with nia, she can't even put herself first in an example of something, jfc.

remember ladies after a hard day of looking after the kids, running all the errands, cleaning the house and cooking the meals, no matter how tired you are, PLEASE YOUR MAN! put him first!, who cares about your own needs and health!

great role model.

praise jesus.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

mell232323 wrote:Omg is he the one who start all the sam n nia kicked out of the vlogger fair thing??
I could have sworn I replied to this, but yeah they were a part of that. Sam wanted to fight Cullen, but Austin's hypocritical ass was there too. It just baffles me he was doing the exact same thing, if not worse, as Sam, but had the balls to say Sam needed to get his life in order. Which yeah Sam does, but Austin needs it big time after all this has leaked.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

kayuhsee wrote:
mell232323 wrote:Omg is he the one who start all the sam n nia kicked out of the vlogger fair thing??
I could have sworn I replied to this, but yeah they were a part of that. Sam wanted to fight Cullen, but Austin's hypocritical ass was there too. It just baffles me he was doing the exact same thing, if not worse, as Sam, but had the balls to say Sam needed to get his life in order. Which yeah Sam does, but Austin needs it big time after all this has leaked.
ohh right i see it now. it bothered me too how austin act all innocent and dare to say it that frontal to sam when hes the kne who had worse problem. thanks for replying!

ps: english is not my first language :)

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

Sam isn't even a nurse anymore!
They probably don't have health insurance but if you had a miscarriage I'm pretty sure you would want to see a PROPER doctor after a miscarriage????

And it's a girl. Just like Nia wanted. Smh.

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

So I have only watched a couple of Sam and Nia's vlogs but I get a super uncomfortable vibe from them. Sam just seems like a bad person to me.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Anyone see their recent video? The one where Symphony is sick Sam originally photoshopped the thermometer in the thumbnail to say 107.3 instead of 103.7. He got some flack for it so he switched it back. The next day he made a video titled "WHY WE LIED" and said he did it for views and as a joke. Like, you don't joke about your child having a way higher fever than she already has (one high enough to kill her).

Also, when Nia was filming Symphony who was tired and still sick in the car while driving. Ugh, so terrible.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

He has a sick sense of humor!! I thought they teach their children not to lie but it's ok for Sam too such a great role model for his children!!!

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

What kind of name is Symphony? :|

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

ItsAndrew wrote:Anyone see their recent video? The one where Symphony is sick Sam originally photoshopped the thermometer in the thumbnail to say 107.3 instead of 103.7. He got some flack for it so he switched it back. The next day he made a video titled "WHY WE LIED" and said he did it for views and as a joke. Like, you don't joke about your child having a way higher fever than she already has (one high enough to kill her).

Also, when Nia was filming Symphony who was tired and still sick in the car while driving. Ugh, so terrible.
uh yeah, 107 usually mean your kid's already dead. I know 104 is usually when they recommend going to see a doctor.

Return to “P-U”